Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Cars45, Do They Actually Buy Your Car In 45 Minutes? – By Autojosh - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars45, Do They Actually Buy Your Car In 45 Minutes? – By Autojosh (20082 Views)

Autojosh Specializes In Helping Nigerians Import Cars Themselves. See Proofs(pix / Hurray!!! Autojosh Hits 30k Followers On Instagram / 9 Strange And Confusing Car Accidents Autojosh Can’t Even Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars45, Do They Actually Buy Your Car In 45 Minutes? – By Autojosh by olumidazz: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
Stupid people wanted to auction my car and put a ridiculous price tag like its yam am selling

5 Likes

Re: Cars45, Do They Actually Buy Your Car In 45 Minutes? – By Autojosh by autojosh: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2018
sooperrescue:
Autojosh, I thought you were in Geneva motor show. You have done well even better than me. The lady is seeking for sympathisers. Do they really import cars from SA? I used to know of Japan.

AutoJosh is everywhere smiley

You have also done an excellent job.

Yes, they ship from SA as well.
Re: Cars45, Do They Actually Buy Your Car In 45 Minutes? – By Autojosh by double0seven(m): 5:28am On Mar 17, 2018
My take on this

Autojosh is trying hard to look and sound professional, but all na wash. Anyone with insight can see that allegiance on this lies with Car45

If the car was only sold once , then maybe there is way that CAR 45 could still be justified.

But just a a week or two later, same car you bought back the former buyer and 650k, you sold again to another buyer who is now experiencing the same problem.

There isn't need for any extensive investigation on this before anyone can know that it is a fraud.

My advice Hayestark, please collaborate with the 2nd buyer and get a lawyer. It's a slam dunk case once this is done. There is no judge that they convince that they've not being fraudulent.

Also go Instagram and twitter.

4 Likes

Re: Cars45, Do They Actually Buy Your Car In 45 Minutes? – By Autojosh by timifakay(m): 6:16am On Mar 18, 2018
@Sooperrescue as much as I believe you are not tied to cars45, I support Hayastark's decision to with old the most crucial information for risk of cars45 or agent or any other party involved in the deal to doctor their report or presentation against when the case will get to court, and it will be her fault if that happens.

@AutoJosh thanks for your insincere concern and wanting to wring every information cars45 needs to prepare a case against Hayastark and good job being a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Hayastark, if possible copyright all you have said on this matter, and do not release any detail to the public or anyone (except your lawyer ofcourse) until you get to court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cars45, Do They Actually Buy Your Car In 45 Minutes? – By Autojosh by helpishere(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2018
The most important exhibit was the car and she has sold it. What other documents, proof of ownership of a car she gladly sold?
Re: Cars45, Do They Actually Buy Your Car In 45 Minutes? – By Autojosh by AntiWailer: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
DWJOBScom:
And get the car off people at ridiculous low prices

At armed robber low price and they sell for double of the price.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars45, Do They Actually Buy Your Car In 45 Minutes? – By Autojosh by CarsGuideNG: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7300425_img20180622wa0000_jpeg29416fadcdfe2de187fbe3bd2a62d203

Vehicle History should never be a mystery

"If you were thinking about buying a house, wouldn’t you want to know if it had a damaged foundation, was built in a waterlogged area, had problems that were badly repaired or was much older than the owner claimed?

A vehicle history report serves a similar purpose for buying a used car — exposing past problems — and it’s a must for smart vehicle shoppers."

This is especially pertinent in the Nigerian context where the average car salesman may be prepared to compromise safety for profit.

You may have already bought that car without a history report - You may still need to obtain a report.

'You have to know the past to understand the present.'
- Carl Sagan

We offer multiple resources to aid in car shopping. Several of them are free. We should take advantage of both free and paid resources to ensure good vehicle purchases.

It all starts with the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/Carguideng

Don't hesitate. Contact us at your convenience

CarGuideNG. VIN Vehicle History Providers

Email - carguideng@gmail.com

Call/SMS - 2347011116171

Whatsapp:

https:///send?phone=2347011116171
Re: Cars45, Do They Actually Buy Your Car In 45 Minutes? – By Autojosh by kraken: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hi guys, can someone share with me what and what would you desire cars 45 to improve with regards to it's services?

Also, is it a stressful experience/journey that you have to switch between apps to use their services?
Re: Cars45, Do They Actually Buy Your Car In 45 Minutes? – By Autojosh by kraken: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hi guys, please who has sold a car on cars45 before? I need someone to educate me on the process, thanks
Re: Cars45, Do They Actually Buy Your Car In 45 Minutes? – By Autojosh by ayboye: 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
kraken:
Hi guys, can someone share with me what and what would you desire cars 45 to improve with regards to it's services?

Also, is it a stressful experience/journey that you have to switch between apps to use their services?

Cars45 is extremely dubious. People need to understand that the company is not really there to 'help' people sell their cars. They will tell you all the reasons why your car is a scrap and why you should be ready to settle for less but I don't blame them, they are here to make money like everyone so everyone should be guided. Cars45 is not an angel, they are here to make money and they will squeeze every dime from you as much as possible.

I took a car for inspection in their office and I was disappointed. I was just nodding at everything the guy was saying and acted like a novice. Made up my mind to not drop the car, no matter what. They said the best price I could get for a clean 2003 Pontiac Vibe was 500k and even with that, I should be lucky. I left there and put the car on Jiji and buyers flooded in with their mechanics for thorough inspection and I finally sold it for 1M.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Nissan Primera P11-144: Engine Not Starting Error Codes P0335 & P1336 / Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? / For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.