Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

How To Unlock Another Person's Phone Without Flashing. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Another Person's Phone Without Flashing. (3788 Views)

How To Answer Your Calls From Another Person’s Phone If Your Battery Is Low / How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police / How To Unlock Your Phone Without Flashing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock Another Person's Phone Without Flashing. by Vectordviper22: 6:46am On Mar 02, 2018
Now, before you take any action on your device, make sure you know it well and understand it, if you have a question, kindly use the comment box and I will reply as soon as I receive the comment.
Requirement For a Successfully Operation
1. Aroma File Manager 1.80 which you can
download from here
2. Your Locked android device either locked by pattern lock or password
3. A Memory card( the memory card of the android device)
You will be surprised that we don’t need a computer, that the awesome thing about this method of unlocking password and pattern locks.
To the main business proper, how to unlock the pattern lock or password, please follow the steps

Step 1
Once you have continue reading
Re: How To Unlock Another Person's Phone Without Flashing. by Vectordviper22: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: How To Unlock Another Person's Phone Without Flashing. by jacyhelen(f): 5:01am On Mar 03, 2018
Idiotic Blogger

3 Likes

Re: How To Unlock Another Person's Phone Without Flashing. by Vectordviper22: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2018
jacyhelen:
Idiotic Blogger
G&grin
Re: How To Unlock Another Person's Phone Without Flashing. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
La click La die
Re: How To Unlock Another Person's Phone Without Flashing. by Mathkid007: 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
La click La Conte
Re: How To Unlock Another Person's Phone Without Flashing. by Vectordviper22: 7:21am On Mar 08, 2018
Mathkid007:
La click La Conte
G & D
Re: How To Unlock Another Person's Phone Without Flashing. by Vectordviper22: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Mtn In Beast Mode / How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android / Mtn Vs Airtel Awoof Blazing Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.