Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus (1581 Views)

New Phone Just Manufactured Weeks Ago, Hanging / Try This Trick On Your Phone Just This Morning And Than Me Later / My Brothers Phone Just Got Stolen, How Can I Track It (2) (3) (4)

How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2018
Thank you Jesus,, �� thank you Jesus, �� thank you Jesus,,, thank you Jesus,,,, brethren,,, please be careful oh,,, it just happened to me yesterday evening from uselu market to uniben, while I was inside the bus,, going to my fellowship,, the guy that sat next to me was just sneezing everytime "etien etien etien" as he was sneezing I was feeling something coming out from. My pocket but I didn't pay attention,,,since he was always sneezing I just turned my face to the other side so that I will not contact if you know what I mean,, the guy continue sneezing till,, he ask the driver to drop,,, the moment the car stopped the guy quickly move out of the box and immediately cross the road,,, and. Brought out his phone pretending he was. Making call,,, immediately I touched my pocket,, my phone was gone,,, so I quickly pursue after the man,,,, I cross the road,, and the driver was calling me to pay him his money,, I quickly signal him that my phone was missing,,I crossed and went and meet the man,, Oga weh my � phone, ,, na our two sitdown together, the guy brought out two phones from. his pocket and asked, na you get this phone I said no,,, but na our two sit down just now, so we I told him that we must go back to the bus, so we crossed back,, , brethren to cut the long story short,,, the man had to follow me down to the bus,,,, then we called my number,,, Lo and behold,,, it was under the second sit,,,,, how manage my Android phone that was tight inside my pocket moved from my pocket to the second sit,,, it's still a mystery,,,,, but I thank God I finally saw my �phone,,,, praise the Lord

Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by duduwest(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2018
If its real then be watchful next time but if its cook up then I thumbs up for you
Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by Ifejiswag(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2018
U get luck oh
Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by calddon(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2018
The sneezing or coughing technique....i lost my nokia phone 11years ago to one trash like dat, since den....if u like bring out mucus from your nose my face no de move cheesy grin

Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by INCREDIBLEGUY: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2018
calddon:
The sneezing or coughing technique....i lost my nokia phone 11years ago to one trash like dat, since den....if u like bring out mucus from your nose my face no de move cheesy grin
am still thinking, how manage the phone got out of my tight pocket,, and pass through him, and went under the next sit, without the screen been broken,,, beside how come I notice something was coming out from my pocket and I didn't suspect that it was my phone ,,,,, and beside immediately I approached the guy he didn't even look surprised,, but he just played along, am still begging for answers and at the same time thanking God for a new experience he gave to me,, at least it won't happen again

Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by calddon(m): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2018
INCREDIBLEGUY:
am still thinking, how manage the phone got out of my tight pocket,, and pass through him, and went under the next sit, without the screen been broken,,, beside how come I notice something was coming out from my pocket and I didn't suspect that it was my phone ,,,,, and beside immediately I approached the guy he didn't even look surprised,, but he just played along, am still begging for answers and at the same time thanking God for a new experience he gave to me,, at least it won't happen again
He knew he didn't succeed in making out with the phone, hence his calm response.
Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by encryptjay(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2018
Kikiki... Naso my own vanish after dropping at the park. Phone is useless to the thief thanks to Xiaomi's security feature.
Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by Villager780: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2018
how my infinix phone vanished 2yrs ago inside a bus in mission road
Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by adekhingz(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
INCREDIBLEGUY:
[/quote][quote author=INCREDIBLEGUY post=65489248] praise the Lord

You should get this app. "anti-theft alarm"

Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by INCREDIBLEGUY: 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
adekhingz:

You should get this app. "anti-theft alarm"
I just tried to get the app but they are very many on the play store
Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by degrace0011: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2018

Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by WalkerMichael(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
encryptjay:
Kikiki... Naso my own vanish after dropping at the park. Phone is useless to the thief thanks to Xiaomi's security feature.

How does this Xiaomi security feature work bro? I use a Xiaomi device and would love to use this on my device too. Thanks.
Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by encryptjay(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
WalkerMichael:

How does this Xiaomi security feature work bro? I use a Xiaomi device and would love to use this on my device too. Thanks.
Once MI lock is activated and with find my device, it becomes nearly impossible for someone who stole your phone to use it except the person is advanced in flashing phones.
Just make sure 'find my device' is activated so that you can go to MI cloud and manipulate the device as you wish eg with 'lost mode,' the person will have to sign in once online or bypass it through advanced means but he won't be able to use it with MI account.
Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by adekhingz(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
INCREDIBLEGUY:
I just tried to get the app but they are very many on the play store

Install this one. By my opinion, it's worth downloading.

Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by INCREDIBLEGUY: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
adekhingz:

Install this one. By my opinion, it's worth downloading.
thanks sir I will

Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by adekhingz(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
INCREDIBLEGUY:
thanks sir I will

You are welcome, Boss!

Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by austinereds(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
mehn you're very Lucky. I still miss my gionee phone.
Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
austinereds:
mehn you're very Lucky. I still miss my gionee phone.
boss,,,, it's just God oh,,,,,,
Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by 9jaown(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
calddon:

Re: How My Phone Just Vanished From My Pocket In The Bus by Dube07: 3:01am On Mar 03, 2018
No be small thing

How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage / Tecno Mobile Campus Tour Makes A Stop At Laspotech, Uniben And Nasarawa State Un / 120GB Data: MTN Blames Glitch After Losing 700 Million In 2 Hours