Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Question Of The Day - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Question Of The Day (464 Views)

Question Of The Day: Which Club Will Win These Premiere League / Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw / Question Of The Day:-Who Will Be The Next Best Player In The World?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day by victoralex(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2018
Between President of Nigeria Muhamadu Buhari and Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, which of them do you prefer to resign from his current post
As for me I prefer Wenger to resign ooo

(1) (Reply)

Di Maria;i Will Use My Blood To Play Against Real Madrid / How N’golo Kante Fainted After Training – Chelsea Coach, Conte Finally Reveals / Messi Or Ronaldo? Bayern Ace Joshua Kimmich Reveals World's Best Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.