Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Does D&c Abortion Fails? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does D&c Abortion Fails? (4657 Views)

SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! / Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) / Pregnant Teen Wins Abortion Battle Against Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does D&c Abortion Fails? by ASHADDY(f): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2010
[color=#006600][/color] DOES D&C ABORTION FAIL?

I have sex with a new BF on 14th March 2009. On the 13th April 2009, went for D&C abortion. Unknowingly my husband called for settlement in our breakup which i agreed to. On the 25th of May 2009. I was confirmed pregnant by my husband. Could it be that the D&C abortion failed.

My husband disagree to the new abortion that he's happy to be the father to my Kids. But the Expected Date of Delivery given to me is 26th Jan 2010. Happily am having a lovely baby boy. But dont know if the pregnancy / child is for my husband.

Somebody advice.
Re: Does D&c Abortion Fails? by tolutara: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2010
ASHADDY:

I have intimacy with a new BF on 14th March 2009. On the 13th April 2009, went for D&C abortion. Unknowingly my husband called for settlement in our breakup which i agreed to. On the 25th of May 2009. I was confirmed pregnant by my husband. Could it be that the D&C abortion failed.

My husband disagree to the new abortion that he's happy to be the father to my Kids. But the Expected Date of Delivery given to me is 26th Jan 2010. Happily am having a lovely baby boy. But dont know if the pregnancy / child is for my husband.

Somebody advice.

Super confused on this one o.

you had sex with your boyfriend on 14th march and within 3-4 weeks you are pregnant and in that same 4 weeks a D&C was performed. and then 6 weeks later, you were confirmed to be pregnant by husband?

I guess my question will be, b/4 the d&C was performed, how may weeks pregnant were you?
was it done at a hospital? How many days/weeks was your recovery for?
and how many weeks after the d&C did u have intercourse?, reason for all theses questions is because you date don't add up.
Re: Does D&c Abortion Fails? by coolier(f): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2010
Yes, if not properly or professionally done and for all you know you might be carrying your BF's baby.
Re: Does D&c Abortion Fails? by okechi76(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2010
it dos fails when you have more than two babies conceived, u mit remove one or two why another stays in
Re: Does D&c Abortion Fails? by Radiant(f): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2010
I'm not sure what you want us to do undecided From the dates you provided it doesn't seem like your boyfriend is the father.

Your marriage sounds like a joke though.

1 Like

Re: Does D&c Abortion Fails? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2010
i dont understand your story.
Re: Does D&c Abortion Fails? by Busybody2(f): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2010
okechi76:

it dos fails when you have more than two babies conceived, u mit remove one or two why another stays in

Yeah, heard this does happen once in a while.

ASHADDY:

I have intimacy with a new BF on 14th March 2009. On the 13th April 2009, went for D&C abortion. Unknowingly my husband called for settlement in our breakup which i agreed to. On the 25th of May 2009. I was confirmed pregnant by my husband. Could it be that the D&C abortion failed.

Somebody advice.

Your due date would be the first week in December, if you last/only slept with your boyfriend on the 14th of March 2009 i.e. luckily for you, your husband is the spermatozoa donor.

But come oh, you don born the pikin for January 2010 na, so who the baby resemble between the two men? tongue
Re: Does D&c Abortion Fails? by dominique(f): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2010
and the winner is. . . . . . . . . . . the hubby!!!!! congrats smiley
Re: Does D&c Abortion Fails? by rickie4us(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2010
why is this topic coming at this time when the baby has already come?

@ poster

of course, no one knows if you are really telling the truth or you are just here to have some sympathy for your wayward life. Who knows if you were flirting while still with your husband but cooked up some stories for us here so as we can give you some advice.
well, in case you are not sure of the paternity of the baby, go and do a DNA test.

(1) (Reply)

Advice: 6weeks Old Baby In Daycare / What My Sister Did To Her Ex (pictures) / I Have Never Had An Orgasm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.