Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video (41135 Views)

Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by jiblotech2: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2018
So, aside from the ladies in the Big Brother Naija house showing off what their mamas gave them, the guys are inadvertently doing the same.

Evicted housemate, Bitto became popular for his huge member during his time in the reality show, well it turns out Lolu is also gifted in that department.

Lolu exposed his eggplant last night. The incident happened when he stood up after having a conversation with fellow housemate, Anto.

The commentary made by popular Instagram comedian, Lasisi made it hilarious.

Watch the hilarious video in the link below;
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfzQKrKB9wx/?hl=en

Recall that the Instagram comedian went shopping with Dubai Based Nigerian big boy Huspuppi. He shared some pictures on social media with the caption;

You remember the story of the sandal I never bought? Hmmm you know the rest. Thanks for coming though @hushpuppi @travelbeta and @king_sodiq01. Much love. Help me thank them ooo so your life too can Beta. #Travelbetamovement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-dfaa-1wHo
https://www..com/bbnaija-lolu-exposes-eggplant-comedian-lasisi-reacts-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Ekiseme(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2018
Obere amụ a ka ana emere mkpọtụ

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by constance500: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ogologo cassava grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Queenext: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Opa mose

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by helphelp: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Elenu not Erenu

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by mayskit4luv(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Beehshorp(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
What am I looking for here self.. What's my business with my fellow guys eggplant?

Op did you actually spell Elenu with an Igbo accent

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by alasco1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Wharisisdis...
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by NaijaMutant(f): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
This show is just useless

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Bigajeff(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
If U are endowed you are endowed nooni. Sumtin just hapun rite dia

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by jbass1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chisos
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Victorchuks4(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
This amu small nah
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Kellz193: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
So this rubbish made FP?? Nairaland is now a poo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by paymentvoucher: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
lol
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by pweshboi(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by goingsolo: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Amu ukwu.
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Johnnyessence(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
lasisi elenu with his funny meme. Abeg free him jare. soon hushpuppi will say that he paid all your drink in Dubai without you contributing anything to it. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Firstpage: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
No comment. Yet it's on FP. Na wa o
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by torvickof1312(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Roots, mehnnnn this guys gal de collect roootssss i call it taproootttssss
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Fabulousgal(f): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ouch!! My goodnex!! Wot a beautiful longtin. Men are indeed blessed..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Foolish44: 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
The Mods have gone mad angry
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Philinho(m): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Useless people
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Philinho(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Useless people ...
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by sunnysunny69(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Wicked
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by nonix22(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fabulousgal:
you like what you see
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Destinychild263(m): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fabulousgal:
hmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Fabulousgal(f): 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Victorchuks4:
This amu small nah

U will make my day if i get a huge sample of Amu coming frm u. Anything more huge than this eggplant is a killer...
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by oshe11: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fabulousgal:

U will make my day if i get a huge sample of Amu coming frm u. Anything more huge than this eggplant is a killer...
Ur lip has obviously done alota JOBgrin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike's Sister "Mercy Is The Woman Ike Has Been Searching For" / BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha / Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.