Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Does Christianity Mentally Enslave Us? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Christianity Mentally Enslave Us? (585 Views)

Why Does Christianity Have So Many Denominations? / Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Christianity Mentally Enslave Us? by DejiSantos: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Does Christianity Mentally Enslave Us? by Orfankwagh(m): 11:00am On Mar 02, 2018
This topic should be something to write home about,even i once taught of this privately because the way people take this religion of a thing to the next level really terrifies me.
Re: Does Christianity Mentally Enslave Us? by Aaronsrod: 11:19am On Mar 02, 2018
God will punish these hellbound flattie oyinbo fools!!
Re: Does Christianity Mentally Enslave Us? by DejiSantos: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
How very Christian of you.

Aaronsrod:
God will punish these hellbound flattie oyinbo fools!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Christianity Mentally Enslave Us? by Seun(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nice discussion. I love their "british naija" accents. It's a pity that they are so Igbo-centric. Discussion ended just as it became engaging.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Christianity Mentally Enslave Us? by corpershun: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Wow...what I know deep down is that Christianity is not a religion...We (human beings) chose to clarify it as such.
Christianity is a way of life... The people at Antioch saw the way the disciples behaved like Christ and called them Christians.

Thus in a nutshell, Christianity is being Christ-Like, How was Jesus Christ like? He was Loving, compassionate, tenderhearted, would give his life for others, would not let his neighbor suffer hunger, would suffer not the little children...I could go on and on.

Now to the video I just watched, I am delta so I talk from my interaction with igbo Christians who still believe in Osu, who believe in not allowing their kids marry other tribes because of ancient strife... Just to mention a few.

If 90% of Christians are really Christ-Like and not religious, the world would be a better place. And not to start any war il rather be a Christian than be of any other thing.

Besides op this is front-page worthy, stumbled on it cos I was stalking Se-un's posts.
Re: Does Christianity Mentally Enslave Us? by Martinez19(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
corpershun:
Wow...what I know deep down is that Christianity is not a religion...We (human beings) chose to clarify it as such.
Christianity is a way of life... The people at Antioch saw the way the disciples behaved like Christ and called them Christians.

This in a nutshell, Christianity is being Christ-Like, How was Jesus Christ like? He was Loving, compassionate, tenderhearted, would give his life for others, would not let his neighbor suffer hunger, would suffer not the little children...I could go on and on.

Now to the video I just watched, I am delta so I talk from my interaction with igbo Christians who still believe in Osu, who believe in not allowing their kids marry other tribes because of ancient strife... Just to mention a few.

If 90% of Christians are really Christ-Like and not religious, the world would be a better place. And not to start any war il rather be a Christian than be of any other thing.

Besides op this is front-page worthy, stumbled on it cos I was stalking Se-un's posts.

Re: Does Christianity Mentally Enslave Us? by TrajansKong: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
African migration is the only thing keeping Christianity in business in London. As the numbers of new Nigerian immigrants decreases so will attendances in every denomination across the board. The future sons and daughters of even the staunchest of the young believers featured will be at least agnostic. It is heartening to see the growth of healthy, natural doubt and enquiry amongst our people.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Get Rich Fast With Snail Farming / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/03/18 / Easter: 6 Proofs That Jesus Did NOT RESURRECT From The Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.