Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

SCAM: Beware Of ADB Outfit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM: Beware Of ADB Outfit (357 Views)

Bgfundz.com is a scam beware / Payforcards. Com Scam Beware Don't Be A Victim / I Nearly Fell Into This Scam. Beware Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SCAM: Beware Of ADB Outfit by Bukayobk: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
She said she was running a Christmas sale and was giving 50% discount so I bought shoes from her as a gift for a friend. I made payment and wanted to buy another pair but changed my mind (Thank God I did).

Anyway, I asked a few days after she was supposed to have delivered and she said it was because I didn't make up my mind on the other pair so I asked her to send it like that.

Fast forward to January, I asked her why she didn't deliver the shoes. She initially responded with a greeting and when I asked her to refund my money, she blocked me on Instagram. I sent her a text and called but she had blocked me using TrueCaller as well.

Please beware. Her Instagram handle is @adb_outfit_ on Instagram

Source: https://ceecare.com/scams/show/9c95480f-0ef3-41eb-9d5a-6ccc0c5da3ba

(1) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija Reveals Biggest Regret / Amazing Business Ideas You Can Launch From Your Living Room:- Primeratimes / Secret Of Making Cool Cash With Jumia Affiliate With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.