Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? (4637 Views)

Employee Appreciation Day 2024! / Is Quitting A Good Idea? Opinions Will Be Appreciated / Fast Food Employee's "Beautiful" Act Of Kindness Goes Viral (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by TAMSNigeria: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Happy Employee Appreciation Day!

If you were to choose, how would you want your employer to appreciate you?

1. Gift
2. Money
3. Word of appreciation
4. Award of recognition

Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by forreelinc(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
BJ from HR
grin have you noticed that the HRs are always hawt gals?
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by MhizAJ(f): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
MONEY
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by emoched: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
Word of Appreciation. and Money ooo

2 Likes

Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by Chibusoil: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
My dear, money oo
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2018
It's all about the mulla
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by ObservantFellow: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2018
I think I'ld best love commendation for doing something unreal..and after that, enough space for me to actually work undecided

1 Like

Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by moscobabs(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2018
They should increase my salary with 100percent

1 Like

Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by eddyclassic: 7:18am On Mar 03, 2018
Thanks for sharing
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by Articul8(m): 7:19am On Mar 03, 2018
So na weekend be the day. Make them postpone am to monday make my employer fit give me something.
Cos dey go claim say na weekend now wink

2 Likes

Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by lonelydora: 7:20am On Mar 03, 2018
Word of appreciation that most bosses in Nigeria don't do? Biko, nack me the money joor.

If you opt for gift, many companies will give you one worthless glass or wooden plaque grin
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by chillychill(f): 7:24am On Mar 03, 2018
waz my own with gifts n working of encouragement ..... I'll b glad if dere is increament in my salary have always dream of it since I.start d job but unfortunately e no happen I guess dis is my time cheesy grin

but unfortunately increments no d :Dey d list... abeg make dem dash me money,kudi,ego, owo
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by Ellabae(f): 7:30am On Mar 03, 2018
I am always recognise, my boss give me gifts a lot nd appreciates me all the time. Well he still gives me money. cheesy. But I will still take extra money sha.
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by angelTI(f): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2018
Promotion with significant monetary increase
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by MiaB(f): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=sunbbo post=65518137]Position of a person in an organization determines the kind of recognition someone will appreciate. A junior staff like security personnel or cleaner that earns meagre salary will prefer increasement of salary than award plaque.

1 Like

Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by OlaLeon: 7:48am On Mar 03, 2018
Ellabae:
I am always recognise, my boss give me gifts a lot nd appreciates me all the time. Well he still gives me money. cheesy. But I will still take extra money sha.

wink tongue grin
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by ekanDamie: 7:53am On Mar 03, 2018
I already got a gift for deligence.
A phone
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by Whothecapfits: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2018
I have no business here! I'm sure you know why. So �

1 Like

Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 03, 2018
TAMSNigeria:

1. Gift
2. Money
3. Word of appreciation
4. Award of recognition

Haha!

Reminisce how they gave only my Ex-supervisor an Award of Recognition for a job we all did but didn't recognise us. The next month they sacked the man. The man is in need of financial help now. That singular act reinforced my decision to leave the job frustrating world for the entrepreneurship lane. Better sweat out and toil for yourself than labour for another man and get discarded like a piece of shit.

2 Likes

Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by engrelvis(m): 8:29am On Mar 03, 2018
Ellabae:
hmmm
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by sunbbo(m): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2018
Position of a person in an organization determines the kind of recognition someone will appreciate. A junior staff like security personnel or cleaner that earns meagre salary will prefer increasement of salary than award plaque.
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by Ellabae(f): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2018
engrelvis:
hmmm
Lol cheesy
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by mybusinesss(m): 9:12am On Mar 03, 2018
Ellabae:
I am always recognise, my boss give me gifts a lot nd appreciates me all the time. Well she still gives me money. cheesy. But I will still take extra money sha.

Your female boss right? wink
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by puffpuff: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2018
Money, money and money. If possible, a year pay .
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by Ellabae(f): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2018
mybusinesss:

Your female boss right? wink
No male boss. wink. I prefer male boss.
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by Ellabae(f): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2018
engrelvis:
hmmm
yea
Re: Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2018
TAMSNigeria:

1. Gift
2. Money
3. Word of appreciation
4. Award of recognition
salary increase would do

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Lawyers Practice Without Lying? / "Explain-PM-to-Grandma": Project Management Class Highlights / How Can I Succeed As A Secretary? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.