Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

American Freemasons Create Staged Phony Robbery To Support Gun Laws. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Freemasons Create Staged Phony Robbery To Support Gun Laws. (335 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / I Went Into Armed Robbery To Raise Money To Start My Church - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Freemasons Create Staged Phony Robbery To Support Gun Laws. by KingSango(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
Greetings,

I have to give it to Mag he really knows how to spot the signs and symbols of the Freemasonry and how they operate. Take a look at this fake news robbery of robber that comes back after he takes the money. The robber robs the stores and leaves with the money while the owner fire a gun at him but the robber come back. And guess what? The robber comes back without his riffle! grin The robber takes multiple shots from the owners and is captured. Is it real? grin You know it ain't real. We have lot of stupid robbers but this is here isn't real. Its all CGI screen in the back and you can tell its a computer generated liquor store with fake actors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4tYKnelzHw

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Many Missing Reportedly As Suspected Herdsmen Strike In Benue,burn Down Villages / Clubkonnect And Fraudulent Activities / Mice Eat Weed In Argentina! Buharinomics Don Land For Latin America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.