Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

SARS Again #endsars - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Again #endsars (402 Views)

Sars Again See What The Did To This Lady In Port Harcourt / SARS Again #EndSars / Another Bad News About Sars Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SARS Again #endsars by PureGoldh(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
SARS officers surround Maitama division of the High Court
- Melaye accuses Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi state of being behind his latest ordeal
Senator Dino Melaye has taken refuge in a federal court in Abuja to prevent officers of the police anti-robbery squad from arresting him.
Premium Times reports that heavily armed officers from the police Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) surrounded the Maitama division of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory hours after Melaye, representing Kogi west senatorial district, secured bail on perjury charges on Thursday, March 1.
The senator was arraigned on allegations that he provided false information to the police in an attempt to indict a senior official of Kogi state government. He was granted a N100,000 bail.
READ ALSO: Yusuf Buhari pictured thanking the president after his return from treatment abroad
But the senator remained inside the court to avoid the police arrest. Statutorily, a suspect who has been granted bail by a court and met the conditions cannot be arrested within the court premises by security personnel.
Melaye in a tweet from inside the court building alleged Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi state was responsible for his latest ordeal.
After the court refuse the application of the Federal Government to refuse me bail. Governor Yahaya Bello using SARS and policemen from Kogi State Government house with A O Govt House lokoja have taken over th FCT high Court to arrest and poison me on the way to lokoja. SDM
5:59 PM - Mar 1, 2018
168 157 people are talking about this Senator Dino Melaye
@dino_melaye
You will recall that I alerted the Nation 2weeks ago that plans have been perfected to frame me up with fake charges by Kogi State Govt. my resolve is Total. I shall not be intimidated. I will continue to speak the truth.
6:01 PM - Mar 1, 2018
327 167 people are talking about this
Re: SARS Again #endsars by PureGoldh(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Fake Female Lawyer Arrested / Four Children Killed By Herdsmen In Their Sleep / Legal Representatives Do Justice To This Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.