Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Tithe Saga - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe Saga (665 Views)

T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithe Saga by rexben(m): 2:32am On Mar 03, 2018
I don't know why people are yelling at someone who decides to say the truth. God is not interested in your tithing system. Take away tithes and offerings from Christianity, you will see that most of your highly respected idol of God will resign.
I wonder why, people hoard the truth. Or lemme say, they pretend to know the truth whereas they know nothing.
God don't need your tithe or firstfruits.
There are many atheist today because of these so called GOs.
One thing atheist don't know is that, they hold on to the words of pastors as the words of God.
The true is that pastors are liars, they shut the gate; they don't go in and they don't allow others to go in.
I just wish people can just listen to Jesus alone and shut their ears to the epistles of thieves and robbers (pastors).
Pastors as and will never represent God. Why? Because God never sent them what they are doing.
Re: Tithe Saga by greatnaija01: 3:30am On Mar 03, 2018
hahahahahaha guy pls find a bush and HIDE.... your matter is STALE.... people who have gone to heaven, hell or blazes PAID tithes.... and people who didnt pay also WENT to heaven or hell or wherever...

TITHE IS NOT SALVATION.... it is not even an ISSUE because... nothing given to God is wasted.... anyway if you feel TITHE is what makes GO's WEALTHY then you must be HIGH on expired fumes and your brain must have stretch marks.

10% can not make anyone rich..... remember that they were tithing even before they had LARGE members... if it works for them... LEAVE THEM... you are not sent to ARGUE or try to prove points... OUR JOB IS TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE LOST.... The freaking GREAT COMMISSION....

stick with it... and keep your opinion in the place of PRAYER.... coming here to drop your nuisance wont help anyone. THOSE WHO PAY AND ARE HAPPY TO PAY WONT STOP EITHER.

rexben:
I don't know why people are yelling at someone who decides to say the truth. God is not interested in your tithing system. Take away tithes and offerings from Christianity, you will see that most of your highly respected idol of God will resign.
I wonder why, people hoard the truth. Or lemme say, they pretend to know the truth whereas they know nothing.
God don't need your tithe or firstfruits.
There are many atheist today because of these so called GOs.
One thing atheist don't know is that, they hold on to the words of pastors as the words of God.
The true is that pastors are liars, they shut the gate; they don't go in and they don't allow others to go in.
I just wish people can just listen to Jesus alone and shut their ears to the epistles of thieves and robbers (pastors).
Pastors as and will never represent God. Why? Because God never sent them what they are doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tithe Saga by felixomor: 5:07am On Mar 03, 2018
greatnaija01:
hahahahahaha guy pls find a bush and HIDE.... your matter is STALE.... people who have gone to heaven, hell or blazes PAID tithes.... and people who didnt pay also WENT to heaven or hell or wherever...

TITHE IS NOT SALVATION.... it is not even an ISSUE because... nothing given to God is wasted.... anyway if you feel TITHE is what makes GO's WEALTHY then you must be HIGH on expired fumes and your brain must have stretch marks.

10% can not make anyone rich..... remember that they were tithing even before they had LARGE members... if it works for them... LEAVE THEM... you are not sent to ARGUE or try to prove points... OUR JOB IS TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE LOST.... The freaking GREAT COMMISSION....

stick with it... and keep your opinion in the place of PRAYER.... coming here to drop your nuisance wont help anyone. THOSE WHO PAY AND ARE HAPPY TO PAY WONT STOP EITHER.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Tithe Saga by rexben(m): 12:59am On Mar 04, 2018
greatnaija01:

It is crystal clear that GOD DOES ACCEPT TITHES, TITHES ARE NOT GIVEN TO GOD BUT YOUR PASTORS. Christians are actually the dumbest set of people to explain things to. They apply senses to other things but when it comes to their beliefs, they are completely daft and don't wanna learn.
I understand the situation perfectly because I was once in that shoe. The main goal of religion is to enslave people, collect their senses and give them another.
For instance, instead of thinking out things and being sincere to themselves, they say it is heretic. Truth which is Jesus is heretic to Christians.
As you rightly said, it is not TITHES. Tell your pastors to stop exploiting innocent souls in the name of giving to God. Is God broke? Is He is hungry?
I hope you see Jesus and listen to Him, come out of the shackles of religion and embrace Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Are You A "Waste Of Riches"? / Wanted To Make A Post About 157 Dead Including Innocent Children And Religion / Continue keeping an eye on RUGA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.