Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Fame Will Not Give You Wealth – D’banj To Nigerian Youth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fame Will Not Give You Wealth – D’banj To Nigerian Youth (361 Views)

JUST IN: D’banj To Remain In ICPC Custody Over Discovery Of 20,000 Ghost Workers / Koko Garri Donated By D’banj To Support Covid 19 Emergency Food Box / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fame Will Not Give You Wealth – D’banj To Nigerian Youth by gbengapeter(m): 3:10am On Mar 03, 2018
Singer and entrepreneur, D’Banj, says
the fear of poverty made him think out
of the box to create wealth for
himself. D’Banj said this when he
spoke at the 2018 Social Media Week
Lagos which began on Monday,
February 28th. D’banj spoke on the
topic: ‘ Changing the Game: Artistes
are leaders’.
“The fear of being poor made me to
think out of the box to create wealth
for myself and remain relevant.
Fame will not guarantee you money;
fame will not give you wealth, but it
can give you what you need if you
channel it properly. Channelling your
fame properly to create wealth is
another advantage that stands you
out” he said

Source: https://www.peternewsonline.tk/2018/03/fame-will-not-give-you-wealth-dbanj-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs You’ve Found The Man You Should Make Your Husband / Exclusive:dice Ailes Opens Up On Depression, Almost Giving Up Music Two Years Ag / Abuja Light Rail Ready For Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.