Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Astral Projection: Learn The Act Of Leaving Your Physical Body At Will - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Astral Projection: Learn The Act Of Leaving Your Physical Body At Will (653 Views)

Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House / Did Jesus Truly Go Up In His Physical Body Like Rocket Going Into Other Planets? / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Astral Projection: Learn The Act Of Leaving Your Physical Body At Will by NigeriaGIST(m): 9:30am On Mar 03, 2018
I’ve been having intentional out of body experiences and practicing astral projection since 2005. Ever since I had my first experience by accident, I had become obsessed with trying to recreate the experience learn all about it.

So what is an out of body experience?
Whether it’s called astral projection, OBEs, or lucid dreaming, it’s one of those things that you don’t really know if it’s true until you experience it for yourself. You may hear someone claim they had an OBE or read about people having an NDE (near death experience). The stories range from “I suddenly found myself floating above my body in bed” to “I flew through the universe, spoke to God, and got all the answers to life’s biggest questions.”

It’s all about consciousness. Is there one reality that everyone experiences? Or does each person experience their own reality inside their heads? Where do we go when we dream? Why does it feel real until we wake up? What is reality anyway?

Some people are skeptical if OBEs are real or are a just a “trick of the mind.” You can debate about this all day but the point is to try to experience it for yourself and come up with your own answers. Whether it’s “real” or not doesn’t matter. What matters is that you definitely experience something completely extraordinary. It will leave you questioning everything you thought was possible.

Why would you WANT to have an out of body experience?
I didn’t realize I wanted to have an OBE until after I already had one. Once I experienced it, I knew it was something I wanted to keep exploring. But what’s the point? Why keep exploring? What am I ultimately after? To put it simply, to have direct experience of spiritual and metaphysical concepts. Instead of reading, trusting, or having faith in what you’ve been told by religions, science, or gurus about the nature of reality, you can experience it for yourself. Instead of endlessly seeking answers in books or belief systems, you can use dreams, astral travel, or OBEs as a learning tool or playground of consciousness.

Instead of looking “out there” for answers about spirituality, metaphysics, God, Heaven, angels, demons, aliens, ETs, faeries, spirits, ghosts, psychic powers, telepathy, remote viewing, or any of that stuff, you can experience non-physical reality for yourself. Now, depending on your belief system or current worldview, results may certainly vary! But the potential is infinite.

You may have heard the phrase, “we are spiritual beings having a physical experience.” This is just one way, albeit a very dramatic way, of experiencing this for yourself.

How do you have an Astral Projection?
I’m going to cut to the chase and tell you the method that works well for me. I call it my “Bleep it” method. The reason I call it that is because I tried lots of other techniques and when they didn’t work, I said “Bleep it” and rolled over and went to sleep. Then after I stopped caring or trying, I ended up having one. So there you go!

The Wake Back to Bed (f*ck it) method
This method was adapted from the popular WBTB method. This was the one that helped me the most!

Let me first say something really important. It’s not necessarily the technique, it’s more about your mindset and effort. To have an astral projection you must first have an open mind. Be open to the possibility of their being more to reality than what you experience with your five senses. The second thing is effort and practice. If you put in time every single day to thinking about, learning about, and practicing, you’ll be more likely to experience something. Many people try haphazardly and give up and say it doesn’t work. Some people try for weeks and months and years off and on and still never had one. I can’t explain why it comes easy to some people and harder to others.

Get rid of any judgements, stereotypes, or misconceptions. If you believe you can do it, you are more likely to do it. If you believe you can’t or it’s not real, then you’ll likely have a harder time. Just allow for the possiblity to exist in your mind. What have you got to lose? Don’t get attached to any outcome or expectation. And finally, don’t take MY word for it, I’m just sharing what I know. I certainly don’t have all the answers! Try this out for yourself. Put in the time and do your own research.

Note, I know this is a wall of text. Let me repeat the TL;DR from above: Set your alarm for 4 hours after you go to bed. Busy yourself for 15 minutes and go back to bed. Try to stay aware as you drift off to sleep. When your body starts buzzing with energy, stay still, let go and relax. Let your “self” fall through the bed or float up. You are now out of body!

So have you experienced Astral Projection before?

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2018/03/astral-projection-act-of-leaving-your.html

cc; lalasticlala , mynd44 , Fynestboi , MissyB3 , Ishilove ,

Re: Astral Projection: Learn The Act Of Leaving Your Physical Body At Will by akmath: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2018
you think you are doing me.
Re: Astral Projection: Learn The Act Of Leaving Your Physical Body At Will by purem(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2018
NigeriaGIST:
I’ve been having intentional out of body experiences and practicing astral projection since 2005. Ever since I had my first experience by accident, I had become obsessed with trying to recreate the experience learn all about it.

So what is an out of body experience?
Whether it’s called astral projection, OBEs, or lucid dreaming, it’s one of those things that you don’t really know if it’s true until you experience it for yourself. You may hear someone claim they had an OBE or read about people having an NDE (near death experience). The stories range from “I suddenly found myself floating above my body in bed” to “I flew through the universe, spoke to God, and got all the answers to life’s biggest questions.”

It’s all about consciousness. Is there one reality that everyone experiences? Or does each person experience their own reality inside their heads? Where do we go when we dream? Why does it feel real until we wake up? What is reality anyway?

Some people are skeptical if OBEs are real or are a just a “trick of the mind.” You can debate about this all day but the point is to try to experience it for yourself and come up with your own answers. Whether it’s “real” or not doesn’t matter. What matters is that you definitely experience something completely extraordinary. It will leave you questioning everything you thought was possible.

Why would you WANT to have an out of body experience?
I didn’t realize I wanted to have an OBE until after I already had one. Once I experienced it, I knew it was something I wanted to keep exploring. But what’s the point? Why keep exploring? What am I ultimately after? To put it simply, to have direct experience of spiritual and metaphysical concepts. Instead of reading, trusting, or having faith in what you’ve been told by religions, science, or gurus about the nature of reality, you can experience it for yourself. Instead of endlessly seeking answers in books or belief systems, you can use dreams, astral travel, or OBEs as a learning tool or playground of consciousness.

Instead of looking “out there” for answers about spirituality, metaphysics, God, Heaven, angels, demons, aliens, ETs, faeries, spirits, ghosts, psychic powers, telepathy, remote viewing, or any of that stuff, you can experience non-physical reality for yourself. Now, depending on your belief system or current worldview, results may certainly vary! But the potential is infinite.

You may have heard the phrase, “we are spiritual beings having a physical experience.” This is just one way, albeit a very dramatic way, of experiencing this for yourself.

How do you have an Astral Projection?
I’m going to cut to the chase and tell you the method that works well for me. I call it my “Bleep it” method. The reason I call it that is because I tried lots of other techniques and when they didn’t work, I said “Bleep it” and rolled over and went to sleep. Then after I stopped caring or trying, I ended up having one. So there you go!

The Wake Back to Bed (f*ck it) method
This method was adapted from the popular WBTB method. This was the one that helped me the most!

Let me first say something really important. It’s not necessarily the technique, it’s more about your mindset and effort. To have an astral projection you must first have an open mind. Be open to the possibility of their being more to reality than what you experience with your five senses. The second thing is effort and practice. If you put in time every single day to thinking about, learning about, and practicing, you’ll be more likely to experience something. Many people try haphazardly and give up and say it doesn’t work. Some people try for weeks and months and years off and on and still never had one. I can’t explain why it comes easy to some people and harder to others.

Get rid of any judgements, stereotypes, or misconceptions. If you believe you can do it, you are more likely to do it. If you believe you can’t or it’s not real, then you’ll likely have a harder time. Just allow for the possiblity to exist in your mind. What have you got to lose? Don’t get attached to any outcome or expectation. And finally, don’t take MY word for it, I’m just sharing what I know. I certainly don’t have all the answers! Try this out for yourself. Put in the time and do your own research.

Note, I know this is a wall of text. Let me repeat the TL;DR from above: Set your alarm for 4 hours after you go to bed. Busy yourself for 15 minutes and go back to bed. Try to stay aware as you drift off to sleep. When your body starts buzzing with energy, stay still, let go and relax. Let your “self” fall through the bed or float up. You are now out of body!

So have you experienced Astral Projection before?

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2018/03/astral-projection-act-of-leaving-your.html

cc; lalasticlala , mynd44 , Fynestboi , MissyB3 , Ishilove ,

Here is the trick bro, wanna show you how it's works;

When you first started watching nollywood has a little kid it's influences your mindset

When you are addicted to it, it then shape your subconscious mind has per being in a tender age

So when you grow up and you don't stop it it's finally indoctrinated your mind and make you create some illusions by using your subconscious mind and it will looks real to you because you've made yourself to believe what isn't.

SOLUTION stop watching Yoruba film lipsrsealed

Cc vaxx

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason You Are Already In Hell Fire And Didn't Know It / Nigeria Pastor Says A Young Musician Will Die And Buhari Will Win 2019 Election. / China Plans To Rewrite Bible To Reflect Buddhism And Confucianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.