Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House (31662 Views)

Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Nsogbu001(m): 8:30am On May 14, 2023
No one knows what's going to happen to him or her . Before you step out of your house, pray against principalities and powers.
The devil is roaring like a hungry lion.
Prayer is the only way you can conquer it.
Donot mind all the so called atheist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNhHLKcNzBg

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by nawa4naija(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2023
FTC on a religious page
This week go good oo

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Amuluonyenaego: 9:09am On May 14, 2023
I don’t know if it normally happens to another person, I don’t pray often but any day I pray before leaving my house I feel so refreshed and whole compare to other days I didn’t pray. God is wonderful

169 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Tvoice: 9:09am On May 14, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Henix(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2023
1 Thessalonians 5:17
"pray without ceasing"

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Jayrockk: 9:09am On May 14, 2023
Preach!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by TheNobleProphet: 9:10am On May 14, 2023
Like our SAVIOUR - JESUS CHRIST once Said - "Prayer is the Key"!

Prayer is the Master Key!

Prayer all Season! Round the clock!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by jeeqaa7(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2023
God is the Greatest

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by datola: 9:11am On May 14, 2023
Scary..!

I know of a one year old boy that fell off a balcony of a one story building. God saved him.

God is good.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:12am On May 14, 2023
God still shows mercy to even those who don't pray but believes in him

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by ruffDiamond: 9:14am On May 14, 2023
Prayers don't always work! it's total bulsh1t!use your brain and apply logic to things regularly, be a realist and find,devise solution to problem . that's what the white do!be proactive,be pragmatic,above all be a free thinker like me cheesy problem no dey finish but solution sef no dey ever end wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Grandkay21(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2023
1 peter 5 vs 8
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by formenew: 9:16am On May 14, 2023
wow

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by T0BY(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2023
Wether you pray or not, what will happen, will happen. Unless is not yet your time. That's the reality of life.

14 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Vifx: 9:17am On May 14, 2023
Be good always
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by wale2020: 9:17am On May 14, 2023
I will never leave you no forsake you - Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by ukaface(f): 9:21am On May 14, 2023
I am curious to know
All these people prayed

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by emorse(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2023
All I see here is sharp reflexes. Things that almost everyone on earth has done at one time and in one way or the other. Including the "so called atheists" grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:22am On May 14, 2023
Prayer doesn’t and cannot avert death or bad luck.

It’s just not your time yet. Don’t think you are special.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by 5iine: 9:24am On May 14, 2023
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by goslowgoslow(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2023
So those who are unfortunate didn't or don't pray? When your time is up no amount of prayer will safe you.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by hopefulLandlord: 9:26am On May 14, 2023
prayers are useless. You would have the same success praying to a milk jug as you do praying to god -- the milk jug sometimes answers your prayer the way you want to, sometimes not and sometimes the answer is delayed. See the problem here? If things turn out the way you want them to, you say it was because you prayed. If not, it's because god knows what's best and you didn't pray for the right thing. Or, if it happens 10 years later you say god answered your prayer, it was just delayed. This is nonsense. You would have the exact same effect doing nothing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by emorse(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2023
ruffDiamond:
Prayers don't always work! it's total bulsh1t!use your brain and apply logic to things regularly, be a realist and find,devise solution to problem . that's what the white do!be proactive,be pragmatic,above all be a free thinker like me cheesy problem no dey finish but solution sef no dey ever end wink
Omo! Words on marble. Problems no dey finish but solutions sef no dey ever end.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Hohenheim(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2023
So people who had accidents didn't pray before leaving the house? Lmao

It seems that the major requirement to be a Christian in Nigeria now is to lack common sense.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by PlutoChief: 9:43am On May 14, 2023
Prayers is key in all we do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by lomprico(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2023
Nsogbu001:
No one knows what's going to happen to him or her . Before you step out of your house, pray against principalities and powers.
The devil is roaring like a hungry lion.
Prayer is the only way you can conquer it.
Donot mind all the so called atheist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNhHLKcNzBg

Did these people tell u that they prayed the mornings all the near miss happened? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by juman(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2023
Not prayer thing.

Well if you believe in prayer that good for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues / Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) / Pastor Becky Enenche Builds 10-bedroom Apartment For Homeless Girls In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.