Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (75036 Views)

Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself / How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2018
Today I bring to us one of the biggest money making program on the internet right now.

Amazon is the biggest online retail store in the world with millions of daily visitors who are ready with their credit cards to buy all kinds of things on Amazon including T-shirts!

You don't need to drive traffic to your T-shirts to make sales.

You will not be required to buy and import the T-shirts from China to sell on Amazon.

You don't need to ship the T-shirt to the customers as they purchase it

This is a Print On Demand (POD) service.
And Amazon does everything for you -- from Marketing, Production, Shipping, and Customer service.
Then pay you your earnings.
And you are paid through Payoneer. So you don't need to worry about PayPal or how to withdraw your money.

Moreover, they accept Nigeria. So you don't need to worry about VPN software and changing your IP address.

All you you will be required to do is to create simple or complex designs and put your designs on T-shirts. Then list them for sale on Amazon.
See screenshots below to have an idea of what I'm talking about and what you will be doing to generate $$$ free

You don't know how? Don't worry, I will show you exactly how this business model works, and how to do it free!

Yes, this information will be 100% free!

Now, this program is called Merch By Amazon (MBA) and you can only get in by invitation.

I've put up a step by step tutorial on how to write/send your invitation and be accepted into the program on Kikimat.
To access that tutorial free, go here:
https://www.kikimat.com/earn-over-400-day-with-merch-by-amazon-mba/#comment-528

To know the full potential of this opportunity, go over to Google and search for "
Merch By Amazon +Money? " excluding the quote sign "

You can then come back here to tell us what you see
Get ready, you must make money online this year!

Few likes and I will continue

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Ammc(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2018
Following!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2018
Following
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by einsteine(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2018
The OP neglects to state that the program is invite only and when you register, you have to wait 60-90 days before getting the decision to see if you are accepted. The OP also neglects to say that he has not made anything close to $400 a day from Amazon Merch (he probably isnt even participating in the program).

too many information marketers, not enough doers.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Now we can continue.

If you haven't applied for this program yet, then make sure you do so.

You don't need cash to run MBA. and you can build a stable online business with it once you are approved into the program.
Although it will take some time to build it.

It's a passive income source.
Meaning that a T-shirt you design and list it up for sale can continue to generate income for you months and even years after without you doing anything again.

Coming up next:
Free tools and resources to create your T-shirts fast.

If you have a question, you are free to ask.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by pedo360: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
nice, following
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by nelcliff(m): 12:10am On Mar 04, 2018
Im following
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:43am On Mar 04, 2018
Free Tools To Create Your T-shirts Fast

1. Canva

What is Canva?

Canva is a web free tool to create graphic designs.

For those of you who do Fiverr, you can use Canva to create beautiful graphic designs for your service.

If you have Adobe illustrator skill, then use it to handle your designs.

Otherwise use Canva to create your T-shirts fast.
The design doesn't need to be complex. A simple text design sometimes sell very well. Depending on the niche/topic you choose to create your T-shirts in.

Remember that this business is the game of Numbers. So you've got to be creative and do a whole lot of designs.
You cannot put 10 T-shirts up and expect to make $400/day. No way!

Here is the link to Canva website where you can do you designs free:
https://www.canva.com

I will post the Video tutorial on how to use Canva to create T-shirts on Kikimat tomorrow and link it to this thread.

In that video tutorial, another free tool that will complete the process will be mentioned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by africanman85: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2018
kul
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by africanman85: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2018
CosmicJames:
Now we can continue.

If you haven't applied for this program yet, then make sure you do so.

You don't need cash to run MBA. and you can build a stable online business with it once you are approved into the program.
Although it will take some time to build it.

It's a passive income source.
Meaning that a T-shirt you design and list it up for sale can continue to generate income for you months and even years after without you doing anything again.

Coming up next:
Free tools and resources to create your T-shirts fast.

If you have a question, you are free to ask.
Do u do Amazon FBA ?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
africanman85:
Do u do Amazon FBA ?
I actually planned to do FBA, but
I later abandon the idea with my seller account there.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by africanman85: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
CosmicJames:

I actually planned to do FBA, but
I later abandon the idea with my seller account there.
Ok, lets continue with d T-shirt
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
Once you have applied and be accepted into the program, the next thing that you will have to do before you can start creating T-shirts is to fill your Tax information.

And you have to fill that Tax information as a non American

Edited...
You will also need to fill your bank details before you can start creating T-shirts as well

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Silverb(f): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2018
I just got accepted,am so excited. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
Silverb:
I just got accepted,am so excited. cheesy
what do you mean 'got accepted'? Did they inform you your application has been APPROVED or you mean you were able to APPLY?

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by megafaraday(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
I actually got the info on this thread, applied on Tuesday and I got accepted on Friday. Put up my first artwork today, Saturday. Waiting for the royalties to start rolling in.
Thanks Op for this thread

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Hakeem66: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
CosmicJames:
Once you have applied and be accepted into the program, the next thing that you will have to do before you can start creating T-shirts is to fill your Tax information.

And you have to fill that Tax information as a non American
How did you fill the Payment details cuz no option for Nigeria.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
How do you print the t-shirts?

Thank you
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by megafaraday(m): 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hakeem66:
Create an account with payoneer, then after that login to ur payoneer account, click on global payment service, u ll see ur US account details. Copy it down and use on Amazon

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by megafaraday(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
olubankemi:
How do you print the t-shirts?

Thank you
Amazon does the printing, marketing, delivery. You only do the design and get royalties on products sold

7 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
megafaraday:

Create an account with payoneer, then after that login to ur payoneer account, click on global payment service, u ll see ur US account details. Copy it down and use on Amazon
Thanks for the heads up.
It really helpful

2 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Hakeem66: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
megafaraday:

Thanks,I hv a payoneer account already.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hakeem66:
Yes, there is no option for Nigeria.
Choose United States as your banking country.
You can now fill in your account and routing number gotten from Payoneer by following the instructions in the reply by @megafaraday

2 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Hakeem66: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
megafaraday:

Yeah,I hv solved it...bravo.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
megafaraday:

Amazon does the printing, marketing, delivery. You only do the design and get royalties on products sold
[quote author=megafaraday post=65730656]

Thanks, I appreciate your response.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by divineappo(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
when I sign up on amazon, for country, should I pick Nigeria or USA?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Cmyname(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
divineappo:
Nigeria
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by ultimate77(m): 4:36am On Mar 11, 2018
divineappo:
bro, must i have a website befor I can apply for this?

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by kelvinnaira: 6:31am On Mar 11, 2018
Space booked
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:24am On Mar 11, 2018
ultimate77:

bro, must i have a website befor I can apply for this?
No. You don't need anything like a website or blog to join the program.
Just send your application and wait for approval.

The good news is that Amazon is approving people into the program now faster than before.

You see @megafaraday saying that he applied on Tuesday, and got accepted on Friday!
That's just one week.

Before it takes several months.
When I applied, it took about 9-10months of waiting before I was approved.
To be precise, I applied in March 2017. But I was approved in January 2018.

You don't have to wait. Send your application now

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2018
megafaraday:
I actually got the info on this thread, applied on Tuesday and I got accepted on Friday. Put up my first artwork today, Saturday. Waiting for the royalties to start rolling in.
Thanks Op for this thread

What do you use for your designs/artwork?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.