Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) (75122 Views)

Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Issafela: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
See what a twitter user bought online from jumia Thinking he was buying a traveling bag
(What you ordered for vs what you get lolzzzzz)"

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/see-a-suitcase-man-ordered-from-jumia-see-what-he-got-photos/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Problem with online shopping

Check if they have a return policy then follow the instructions

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by spinna: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
No foul u got what u ordered can the normal size be that amount? U dey find awoof

675 Likes 36 Shares

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
And I thought Jumia did me strong thing when they sold me printer without ink grin

Whatever you buy online, always check the product specification and customer reviews (if any). Saves a lot of headaches. I just checked the specs of that particular "suitcase" on my Jumia app. It was referred to as a candy box, the dimensions are 76*52*38mm! No reviews on it yet but the specs are enough for any prospective buyer to flee. So in a way, it's not the store's fault, it's the buyer's.

416 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Tokziby: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lesson learnt in a hard way grin

This one na small thing go EBay na cry u go dey cry but u can get ur refund.

Things to look out for when purchasing online especially when the price looks too cheap.
1. Read carefully and understand the products name and what they are selling cos sometimes it may just be the accessories but it's being displayed with a product e.g selling a phone case or even box but they display the phone enclosed with the casing.
2. Read the description or specification of product cos thats what the buyer missed out and probably the products name
3. Reviews; always check the review and if non is available, run for ur life
4. Check the sellers feedback as some are notorious criminal.
5. Check the delivery fare and ur home customs policy if it's an international delivery else u will pay nearly half or 100% of the products price as duties.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Emekus92(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
wait na cooler jumia send give am?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by momodub: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Prototype

6 Likes

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by dimexy247(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sorry.
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by VictorLinus(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wtf No be chyse ooo
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Ra88: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
So you wanted to buy the real suitcase for 2,670 Naira? Dem suppose arrest you.

199 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
See wetin Greed do you. Even for black Friday jumia no sell for this price, na for throwback Thursday you dey come expect dem make dem sell this kind Box for 2k+. Pelegrin

Dey keep Fiesta Condom inside grin

192 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You want to buy that bag for 2670 haba?

That's the beauty of nanotech. cheesy

Put your wristwatch, pencil, erasers and pen.

You think say you ge sense pass Jumia??

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by yomsad(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
So u want to buy suitcase for N2500 abi....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lol
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by otokx(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Unbelievable
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Flets: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
He actually expected a suitcase for 2670. These things are quite simple.... if it’s too good to be true, then it’s probably not true.

Keep your eyes on the money..,, the value is always right there

11 Likes

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by olafunny(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Got food flask instead cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mumu buyer, this guys are hellbent to discredit jumia and buhari but they will fail. Ipob-pigs

Didn't he check the dimensions?

6 Likes

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
I don't know what jumia is turning in to...the other time I bought a suit and what was delivered to me even my 4 year old niece won't fit in it...I called them and the lady was saying as long as the label matches what I ordered there is nothing they can do

The problem is mostly from global sales especially vendors from china

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by donkaz2(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
U have to check all spec and comment before u buy and if u want to be careful enough check same product on Google or aliexpress to see more and read more about the product

8 Likes

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by elujah1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
You wanted awoof, you got it. Suit case for 2k Plus in Nigeria, what were you expecting. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Offpoint: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Op that's a spycase... there's a hidden button at the extreme right-top, just press it 5 times and watch the case transform to a normal size... thank me later.

14 Likes

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
The thing sef resemble bath-tub

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Tinolee(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
But wait oooooo
You expect to buy that quality traveling box for 2k!
You are a Joker!
Enjoy your product!

10 Likes

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by celebgistz: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
This guy didn't go through what he ordered. He saw plastic at first and the amount there is to small to buy a traveling bag.. Guy you be mumu oo.. No blame Jumia abeg

4 Likes

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by paveinc(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Don't mind d guy,and he even came online to display his ignorance
dominique:
And I thought Jumia did me strong thing when they sold me printer without ink grin

Whatever you buy online, always check the product specification and customer reviews (if any). Saves a lot of headaches. I just checked the specs of that particular "suitcase" on my Jumia app. It was referred to as a candy box, the dimensions are 76*52*38mm! No reviews on it yet but the specs are enough for any prospective buyer to flee. So in a way, it's not the store's fault, it's the buyer's.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by Eaglenimi: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Na sweet case manage am you go take am package the sweet wey go share for them small shildren for villa

5 Likes

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by bedspread: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hahahaha haaaaa
Is dis a Joke or what??
Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by IMASTEX: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Not a good one. Though, buyers really needs to read to understand what they want to buy. Go through features properly.

1 Like

Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Guy, me no dey for all these online shopping. Seeing is believing, I see, feel it, then I pay.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / Zip Codes For Nigeria / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.