Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend (6972 Views)

Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / My Trip To Spain Part 1 | Malaga / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by damfam(f): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2018
Please I need help on this matter, I contact a travelling agent here in Nigeria for a working visa for 2years in Spain for 500k and after the long run he brought some documents which contain a tourist visa application and he told me, he will give me a contact of someone in Spain and I will pay the person 120k and the person will get me the working document and after application for the visa at Lagos embassy I was given 2mnt tourist visa in Spain, but guys am confused is there possibility that the person there in Spain will be able to get me those document as promised and I won't have to return empty handed ,pls I need advise is really urgent cos my visa as already arrived and am a female.
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by justwise(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2018
You have been deceived by that thieving agent, you will not be given any document in Spain that will allow you to work and you can't extend that 2 months visiting visa.

6 Likes

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by damfam(f): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2018
Pls what do u think I can do, cos right now am so confused. Can u advise me to risk it, pls Wat is the wisest thing u can tell me to do right now.
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by Immatex(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2018
Go visit Spain for the 2months na, shebi you be tourist?.

If you want to stay in Spain for 2years involve Police. Ask for a refund. But don't go to Spain with a 2months visa hoping immigration will see it as 2years working visa.

You will be risking it all and it's not worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by justwise(m): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2018
damfam:
Pls what do u think I can do, cos right now am so confused. Can u advise me to risk it, pls Wat is the wisest thing u can tell me to do right now.

If you want to cut your losses and avoid hardship in Spain then save your flight money and look for something meaningful to do in Nigeria.

You are holding the wrong visa.

Don't risk your life for nothing.

Did he give you that visa or you went to the embassy to collect it yourself?

5 Likes

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by damfam(f): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2018
Pls do u think this agent can refund my money and he won't tell me he as use it in acquiring those formal papers he gave me.
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by damfam(f): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2018
I went to the embassy to submit and collect them myself
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by justwise(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2018
damfam:
Pls do u think this agent can refund my money and he won't tell me he as use it in acquiring those formal papers he gave me.

I doubt that.
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by justwise(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2018
damfam:
I went to the embassy to submit and collect them myself

Are you working or running your own business in Nigeria?
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by damfam(f): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2018
Am into business
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by damfam(f): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2018
justwise:

I doubt that.
so the best is just to forget the money with him and save the ones for my flight.
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by Akashi(m): 11:37am On Mar 03, 2018
You've been scammed... Next time research well and do things yourself
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by Akashi(m): 11:37am On Mar 03, 2018
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by damfam(f): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2018
Akashi:

tanx for the help, it will help me alot.
But pls a frd was telling me about seeking for asylum, do u no anything about that

1 Like

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by justwise(m): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2018
damfam:
so the best is just to forget the money with him and save the ones for my flight.

If you can afford to visit Spain as a tourist without closing your business in Nigeria then do that and see things yourself.

Traveling to Spain with visiting visa with the hope of working with a wrong visa will be a massive mistake.
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by justwise(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2018
damfam:
tanx for the help, it will help me alot.
But pls a frd was telling me about seeking for asylum, do u no anything about that

Another suicide mission idea

2 Likes

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by damfam(f): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2018
justwise:

If you can afford to visit Spain as a tourist without closing your business in Nigeria then do that and see things yourself.

Traveling to Spain with visiting visa with the hope of working with a wrong visa will be a massive mistake.

Isn't that a waste of resources. I am looking for money, y waste one on a wrong visa
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by damfam(f): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2018
justwise:
[/b]

Another suicide mission idea

Pls if u don't mind, can u explain more to me
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by justwise(m): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
damfam:

Isn't that a waste of resources. I am looking for money, y waste one on a wrong visa

That was exactly why i said IF you can afford it without closing down your business in Nigeria
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by justwise(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
damfam:

You can't claim asylum in Spain because as a Nigerian you are not qualify to claim one.

What will be the reason for claiming an asylum?

3 Likes

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by Jorussia(m): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
damfam:

Spain rarely grants asylum request .Italy and Germany used to grant asylum request, but i am not sure if they still do so now.If Italy still grants asylum request, you can transit(if its possible) to Italy.

1 Like

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by Jorussia(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
Using tourist visa to migrate to an E.U country is a very big Gamble. Your chances of eventually legalising your stay there is nearly impossible.I only know of a friend who used tourist visa to enter France and he is doing well today.He left in 2010,and his tourist visa was valid for two weeks.it wasn't easy for him at all,he was indoors for almost year because of lack of proper documentation.its better travelling overseas with the appropriate visa in order to save yourself from unnecessary stress and embarrassment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by Jorussia(m): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
justwise:

You can't claim asylum in Spain because as a Nigerian you are not qualify to claim one.

if she can transit to Italy, let her try it.Italy grants Nigerians asylum.

1 Like

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by justwise(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jorussia:
if she can transit to Italy, let her try it.Italy grants Nigerians asylum.

That is not true, Nigerians that were lucky to get there from Libya are still languishing in detention centers

Italy is suffering from thousands of immigrants from Libya and its the last place any Nigerian should run to for asylum.

Let me ask again..what will be the reason for the asylum?

4 Likes

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by damfam(f): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
justwise:
[/b]

That is not true, Nigerians that who were lucky to get there from Libya are still languishing in detention centers

Italy is suffering from thousands of immigrants from Libya and its the last place any Nigerian should run to for asylum.

What of Germany then, if Italy is a bad idea
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by Jorussia(m): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
justwise:
[/b]

That is not true, Nigerians that who were lucky to get there from Libya are still languishing in detention centers

Italy still grants asylum to Nigerians, although not as easy as it was let's say two years before now.I know of somebody who was giving two years residence permit last month from the same detention camp.what i am not sure of is if they still accept fresh applications for asylum.
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by justwise(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
damfam:

What of Germany then, if Italy is a bad idea

I see you are desperate so i don't think anybody here will convince you not to risk your life and money.

Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by justwise(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jorussia:
Italy still grants asylum to Nigerians, although not as easy as it was let's say two years before now.I know of somebody who was giving two years residence permit last month from the same detention camp.what i am not sure of is if they still accept fresh applications for asylum.

Bros Italy don't grant asylum to Nigerians, even Africans from war ravaged countries find it very difficult to get a asylum.

Italy can't cope with the huge amount of asylum seekers coming from Libya including dead bodies brought out from Mediterranean sea

3 Likes

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by Jorussia(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
justwise:

Bros Italy don't grant asylum to Nigerians, even Africans from war ravaged countries find it very difficult to get a asylum.

Italy can't cope with the huge amount of asylum seekers coming from Libya including dead bodies brought out from Mediterranean sea
bros why you dey argue with me na?i just told u SB i know very well (the dad even came to my house a day before yesterday) was granted asylum and giving two years permit just three weeks ago.what i am not sure of is if they still accept fresh applications for asylum.my brother i be Bini boy and i know what's up for IT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by justwise(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jorussia:
bros why you dey argue with me na?i just told u SB i know very well (the dad even came to my house a day before yesterday) was granted asylum and giving two years permit just three weeks ago.what i am not sure of is if they still accept fresh applications for asylum.my brother i be Bini boy and i know what's up for IT.

Is that enough evidence to believe you?

2 Likes

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by Jorussia(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
justwise:

Is that enough evidence to believe you?
lol you are funny bros.Sincerely, i am not lying.I don't have any reason to lie on this forum.instead of me to lie on this forum,i would simply not comment.Infact,i know that now to cross the Mediterranean sea from Libya to Italy is complete waste of time.If the op has anybody in Italy who can help her,let her try Italy.

2 Likes

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by onatisi(m): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
justwise:

Buhari,Boko Haram, Fulanis herdmen,ipob, lol

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos And Port Harcourt Which Is Better / BREAKING: US Suspends Visa Interview In Nigeria / Arik Air For Nigerians. They Are Not Bad Either!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.