Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend (7040 Views)

Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / My Trip To Spain Part 1 | Malaga / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by justwise(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
onatisi:
Buhari,Boko Haram, Fulanis herdmen,ipob, lol

Those are not valid reasons because millions of people are still living in Nigeria and Nigerian govt hasn't declared national disaster as a result those issues you listed.

Spain or Italy is not the next country to Nigeria, so if your life is in danger then you would't have time to apply for visa and fly all the way to Italy to claim asylum, there are many African countries that will cost you close to nothing to get to.

2 Likes

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by Chidexter(m): 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
onatisi:
Buhari,Boko Haram, Fulanis herdmen,ipob, lol

IPOB, mention one person Ipob killed. Respect yourself

2 Likes

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by Muzuri: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Please don go to Italy with fabricated stories because its foolish. I gone to Italy five years ago and successfully claimed refugee papers I have friends from Nigeria like Igbo who fabricated foolish lies and got caught and end in jail. Italy has a plenty of problems me don't know before and people are very racist Nigerians always hunted in big cities and hated by Italians and other foreigners too like the China and Albania people. Do not go. I am now in France and much better (very essy find a job). God bless you. Samuel son of Grace

6 Likes

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by CAMERATA: 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
Italian here , I'm going to be honest
A lot of people lie about how life in Europe is, especially in southern Italy to make you come here and make big money
Some of you are taken by the mafia to be used as slaves to pick tomatoes, they take your ID documents and make you work by force , it is called caporalato
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caporalato
If you don't pick tomatoes in the south, they use you to sell marijuana on the streets (which is illegal in Italy) so you might end up in jail.
and if you're a woman they are probably going to love-vendor you (force you into prostitution)

Also Italians don't like foreigners (especially non european ones) look at Luca Traini, he shot 5 niggerians if you see the elections, you'll see that the right is winning and they plan to send you back (so you'll lose your money)

7 Likes

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by Muzuri: 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Muzuri:
Please don go to Italy with fabricated stories because its foolish. I gone to Italy five years ago and successfully claimed refugee papers I have friends from Nigeria like Igbo who fabricated foolish lies and got caught and end in jail. Italy has a plenty of problems me don't know before and people are very racist Nigerians always hunted in big cities and hated by Italians and other foreigners too like the China and Albania people. Do not go. I am now in France and much better (very essy find a job). God bless you. Samuel son of Grace
justwise:

Bros Italy don't grant asylum to Nigerians, even Africans from war ravaged countries find it very difficult to get a asylum.

Italy can't cope with the huge amount of asylum seekers coming from Libya including dead bodies brought out from Mediterranean sea

Please God don't go i hear horrible stories from my cousin still in Italy the young especially get raped on a DAILY basis by Italians in jails for illegal migrants especially us Nigerians. Stay away from the wicked country go to France. Italy a too dangerousGod bless

1 Like

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by tripoli007(m): 12:14am On Mar 05, 2018
Madam if the visa they your hand ,enter there .. If you know go ,u know go know .. Life ain't a bed of roses ..
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by femijck(m): 4:21am On Mar 05, 2018
Why not ask before u pay the agent...go at ur own risk...but make sure u hold at least 1.5M because u go suffer ooo
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by KIDfurniture(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
My sister congrats ja re - don’t mind all the stupid advice here - travel to Spain and have fun if you re lucky you will meet Nigerians who will help you settle in if not come back after spending couple of weeks and apply for USA OR A BETTER COUNTRY - most people here wish they got that 2 months Spain visa wey dey your hand - you better travel and come back and try a better country - nairalanders I fear una oh -

17 Likes

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by gabson02(m): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2019
damfam:
Please I need help on this matter, I contact a travelling agent here in Nigeria for a working visa for 2years in Spain for 500k and after the long run he brought some documents which contain a tourist visa application and he told me, he will give me a contact of someone in Spain and I will pay the person 120k and the person will get me the working document and after application for the visa at Lagos embassy I was given 2mnt tourist visa in Spain, but guys am confused is there possibility that the person there in Spain will be able to get me those document as promised and I won't have to return empty handed ,pls I need advise is really urgent cos my visa as already arrived and am a female.
pls can I get the agent number
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by cobby14(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2019
a friend crossed from libya to italy,then to germany ,then to the uk ( between 2014-2017) how possible was this ??
justwise:

Bros Italy don't grant asylum to Nigerians, even Africans from war ravaged countries find it very difficult to get a asylum.

Italy can't cope with the huge amount of asylum seekers coming from Libya including dead bodies brought out from Mediterranean sea
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by Bridie2(f): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Please what's so special about Spain
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by jtech17: 3:36am On Jun 21, 2021
justwise:

Is that enough evidence to believe you?

Boss ... I dey greet oo... please I want your advice on this issue oo ... my kid cousin is currently in his finals first degree and has gotten a 50% discount scholarship to do his masters in Spain... the thing is my uncle who plans on sponsoring him wasn't comfortable with the idea of him going to spain ... as he would want to know what life will be like after the master's, is Spain a good place to be for nigerians, job opportunities, racism... etc I would really like your opinion on this... thanks boss
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by 123winglass: 7:31am On Jun 21, 2021
Muzuri:

Wow this is clear enough
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by TheMan3: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2021
KIDfurniture:
My sister congrats ja re - don’t mind all the stupid advice here - travel to Spain and have fun if you re lucky you will meet Nigerians who will help you settle in if not come back after spending couple of weeks and apply for USA OR A BETTER COUNTRY - most people here wish they got that 2 months Spain visa wey dey your hand - you better travel and come back and try a better country - nairalanders I fear una oh -
i think this is a very good idea

1 Like

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by Cousin9999: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2021
Quick tips on what you can do in Spain if you want to run a business:

-exporting spare parts and used cars
-sourcing building materials and industrial components

1 Like

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by justwise(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2021
jtech17:

Boss ... I dey greet oo... please I want your advice on this issue oo ... my kid cousin is currently in his finals first degree and has gotten a 50% discount scholarship to do his masters in Spain... the thing is my uncle who plans on sponsoring him wasn't comfortable with the idea of him going to spain ... as he would want to know what life will be like after the master's, is Spain a good place to be for nigerians, job opportunities, racism... etc I would really like your opinion on this... thanks boss

If he can speak Spanish or learn it quick then he can give it a go else it will be a frustrating experience
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by Cousin9999: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
A quick word on the language.

Spanish is not a hard language to learn, especially if you know English. In fact, it's ranked as one of the easiest languages based on all metrics.

You could probably reach actual fluency after months of study and a few months of immersion. It's just not that complicated.

Spain also has a lot of foreigners (speaking bad/limited/no Spanish) passing through, Spanish speakers from all over, and basically no weird dialects. Spaniards have a laid back attitude as well. This all makes learning the language and using it much easier.
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by babakb: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Cousin9999:
A quick word on the language.

Spanish is not a hard language to learn, especially if you know English. In fact, it's ranked as one of the easiest languages based on all metrics.

You could probably reach actual fluency after months of study and a few months of immersion. It's just not that complicated.

Spain also has a lot of foreigners (speaking bad/limited/no Spanish) passing through, Spanish speakers from all over, and basically no weird dialects. Spaniards have a laid back attitude as well. This all makes learning the language and using it much easier.

Wetin join you and Spain sef
Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by ednut1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
babakb:

person wey no get passport dey form don. If the Spain easy Nigerians go don full there

1 Like

Re: 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend by Cousin9999: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
babakb:

Here's the thing. I don't care about Spain or its people except for the fact that it's a good place to study, work, and they produce a lot of films I like. I recommend it so much because it's inexpensive while being safe and comfortable. It's not even inexpensive, it's cheap. And there's no other Euro country to my knowledge offering that quality of life at that price. If there is, I'll surely recommend it too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos / Lagos And Port Harcourt Which Is Better / Study In Slovakia Visa Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.