Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

#bbnaija 2018: My Relationship With Cee-c Is Over – Tobi Reveals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija 2018: My Relationship With Cee-c Is Over – Tobi Reveals (495 Views)

BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex / #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him / BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2018: My Relationship With Cee-c Is Over – Tobi Reveals by jiblotech: 11:36am On Mar 03, 2018
Seems like the ‘whirlwind’ romance between Big Brother Naija housemates Tobi and Cee-C is finally over, at-least it is for Tobi.

Tobi made the startling revelation during his diary session last night he told Biggie that his relationship with fellow housemate, Cee-C has “faded out.”

Tobi made the disclosure while responding to question from Biggie on romantic affiliations among housemate.

Speaking during his diary session, Tobi said, “The pairs in the house, my own has scattered; I like her very much from when we got to know each other but gradually it faded out.”
Recall that Tobi was last Friday, caught making love to Cee-C in the house. Again, Tobi and Cee-C were on Tuesday caught on camera kissing.

However, their relationship took a dramatic twist as Tobi nominated Cee-C for eviction.

Explaining his reasons for putting Cee-C and her new partner Lolu up for eviction, Toby had earlier said, “This is my principle. This is my life and what I believe. The way Lolu is talking, it makes me feel so bad but I just want people to also see things my way.”

more on bbnaiaja @ https://www..com/tag/bbnaija/
cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nina Says Her Relationship With Miracle Will Continue Outside The Hous / Sunday Tvseries That You Don't Wanna Miss / Bbnaija: Cee-c Gets Emotional, Breaks Down In Tears, Kisses Tobi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.