Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

#bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him (24695 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / BBNaija: Tobi Caught Miracle And Nina Making Love / BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by olorijiblo: 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Tobi has revealed why his former strategic partner finally agreed to kiss him.

It will be recalled that Cee-c had severally embarrassed Tobi for trying to get romantic with her, but she later professed love for him.

However, Tobi said Cee-C kissed him because she wanted to change her game.

According to him, when Cee-C found out that her game was not clicking she kissed him and after playing her game, she went back to her old self.

Tobi told Miracle, ”Did you remember that time she was all over me, I mean the very day she kissed me?

”She did that because it was her game plan.

more dtails @ https://www..com/bbnaija-tobi-reveals-cee-c-finally-kissed/

”After she played her game, she left me.”

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by NwaAmaikpe: 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
shocked

Ceecee is a typical woman.

Confused,
Petty,
Manipulative,
Psychotic,
Nagging,
Thinks so much of herself,
Feels indispensable yet insecure.
Has nothing to offer but her cookie jar, yet she wants a man to earn it first before she gives it.

Let's help her get home this Saturday..
Let's also be kind to make sure she's not lonely on the trip back, by sending Tobi back too.

I dedicate my FTC to everyone tired of this midget, her numerous wahala and her pathetic sister who just ruined her chances in the show.

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by Homeboiy: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
This rain wey De fall sef

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by cybriz82(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Homeboiy:

About to fall again sef at ikotun

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
What kinda rubbish thread is this?!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Homeboiy:

It's like it came early this year oh. Enough boiled corn to eat.

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by jonadaft: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
Cee-c the miserable rude and arrogant midget.

I don't I can stand that bìtch in a conversation for 5 minutes.

USELESS THING angry

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by CoolKizzy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
Here in Awka, no rain, weather too hot

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by Mitsurugi(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
And an extremely starved kpekus amidst nocturnal beneath the sheets movement all around her had nothing to do with it? angry
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by otijah2: 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

E beat me shine yesterday

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by Phelix01(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Na una wahala be that ? e concern me?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by chinjo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tobi thank God for you o. She actually wanted to set u up so that like kemen, biggie will disqualify you. She want to act like Tboss despite the Bleep that she has no class. Imagine her telling Alex to forget about Leo that all housemates has nothing to offer. She is pained now that Alex and Leo are back together. Very petty midget

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by shobroy10(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
This year na God ooooo cos ppl have started hustling for water up ND down and booom he did wat he knew how to do best with a rain overnight. Alhamdullilah

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by chloedogie(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
The rain was so heavy in Abuja too. Didn't believe it could rain this early. Good year ahead.

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by jonadaft: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

More rain to come sef

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by Pharaoh001(f): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Yoruba Demon
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by jonadaft: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jonathan:

More rain to come sef
It may rain for the whole day here

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by neolboy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Neymar just picked an injury at a very bad time

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by jonadaft: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jonathan:

May rain for the whole day hear
This rain go reach next month

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by prettyboy5: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
So apart from the rubbish sexual acts they teach perverts who watch the show they are teaching them bad English as well?

"Tobi told Miracle, ”Did you remember that time she was all over me, I mean the very day she kissed me?" "DID"??

Who speaks English that way? Mbok next time say: "Do you remember..."

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by jonadaft: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jonathan:

This rain go reach next month
Possibly, it rain throughout the year

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by jonadaft: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jonathan:

Possibly, it rain throughout the year
I think so

2 Likes

Jonathan:

I think so
It's even raining at the moment

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by Pickman(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
About to fall again sef at ikotun

The heat too much self

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by Bestchisom(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
over here in Akwa ibom state..the cloud is about to cry.... i pray this heavy rain fall throughout the remaining three month so that network will be shaky for those watching this show....i hope i don't get disappointed...

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by WebSurfer(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Raining here too in delta

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Reveals Why Cee-C Kissed Him by sparkwil(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
Homeboiy:

The thing cause so much flood for lekki today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Orders Seizure Of "Okafor's Law", Omoni Oboli's Film / Which Nigerian Actor Or Actress Can Win An Oscar / NTA Labels Adebayo Shittu As "President Of Nigeria" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.