Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Throw Back Picture Of Davido And Cousins B-red!(photos) Money Is Good - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throw Back Picture Of Davido And Cousins B-red!(photos) Money Is Good (3990 Views)

Facebook Set Ablaze As Owerri Bigboy Throw Back Picture Surface Online. / Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Picture Of Davido And Cousins B-red!(photos) Money Is Good by MichaelRJ(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
Is amazing how money can transform the appearance of one to something else!

http://www.kingpostz.com

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Davido And Cousins B-red!(photos) Money Is Good by MichaelRJ(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
Could this be Davido's Mom?

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Davido And Cousins B-red!(photos) Money Is Good by 007author(m): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Overfed niggas

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Davido And Cousins B-red!(photos) Money Is Good by Partnerbiz3: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
Davido been hug small shaa. But I like him.

BUY DATA

Get 20% discount on 9MOBILE only.

Offer valid why stocks last
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Davido And Cousins B-red!(photos) Money Is Good by ItzBIM(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
This guys head is just something else.

Give Africans small power and they go crazy with wonder why why we are cursed with bad leaders.

To the mod that banned me for not supporting bbn immorality for one month I hoped you made one million within that time frame.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Davido And Cousins B-red!(photos) Money Is Good by Agadsman(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Davido has always been in money...he just grew older with better packaging...nothing much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Look Like They Just Kidnapped My Ghanian Daughter" - Don Jazzy Shares Photo / QDOT Stole My Song And Keep Blocking People That Help Me To Contact Him- Alasela / Genevive Kissing Dbanj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.