Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

The Hole In The Wall - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hole In The Wall (435871 Views)

The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea / A Short Story - The Wall Between- Haruna Shukurat / lovely new series to read: The Wall Betweeen by Shukura Haruna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
stevodot22:
I salute Tom for his courage, may his soul rest in peace. Souloho19 really did a yeoman's job, I doff my hat for u and thanks for the dedication.
https://www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award/5#68484055
Please vote for Souloho... Please don't vote twice..

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
iamloyalty:
Nice one, u are still amazing.
Please vote for Souloho... Please don't vote twice..

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
Please let's go all out and vote Souloho to win the best June writer... He deserves it..Show some deep sense of appreciation..
Click on the link to cast your vote... Please don't vote twice....

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by dimssy(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
Souloho19....I'm stuck on this bro.
Nice update manh

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Kaycee9242(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2018
Souloho u are more Dan talented keep it up bro, I av voted for u I also plead with oda readers to do same

3 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by enohorglo(f): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2018
Souloho19

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
dimssy:
Souloho19....I'm stuck on this bro.
Nice update manh
Show him some love by voting for him to win the best June writer..
Click on the link to cast your vote.. Pls don't vote twice..

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by mcbliss: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wow! This piece is EPIC! Looks more like. Movie series to me. 100% error free grin and intriguing!

Souloho baba! Ride on!

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Samexdx(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Souloho19 my man... Keep it coming man

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wow. I love you Souloho19. You just keep amazing me with your writings. Listen, I'm one of your greatest fans.
Please if you're ever around Enugu biko inform me. I'd like to buy you a drink, and meet with the wonderful person behind these captivating stories. And I am serious.
Thank you for sharing all these with us for free.
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Jumizie13(f): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
This shadow of a man sha

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by KunleAJ(m): 5:42am On Jun 21, 2018
No longer a ghost reader.

I have read a lot of stories on Nairaland but this is the most realistic, entertaining, detailed, suspense back-to-back filled story and I love it.

Almost no typographical error, I am amazed at your literary skill.
More ink to your pen souloho19
Show him some love by voting for him to win the best June writer..
Click on the link to cast your vote.. Pls don't vote twice..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by dimssy(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2018
okay guyz...its high time we voted for our homie Souloho19

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dedicated to:
Magicmeemee Charminee Ann2012 Phoenixchap joislim criis bigbauer ekopsparoAyara iamloyalty mynet11 explosive04 oroolorun chisiudeh queenitee joshnes opeade939 Segibambo paafin horladstar proncessadeola uthman51 stevodot22 hazardman Godwinfury jeweltab dimssy kaycee9242 mcbliss samexdx chizzymaris jumizie13 kunleAJ helenbee charminee

::::::::::::::::::::::::

?? ??

The nosy woman beside her didn't sleep again. Which meant she couldn't sleep either because she could feel the threat radiating off the woman. She could almost imagine the woman screaming and waking up the whole bus, calling her names like kidnapper or ritualist.....

But the woman did no such thing. Yet each time she glanced at her she saw the uneasy suspicion on her face.
She cursed herself for loosing control. She had planned everything down to the last but the call had really disorganized her. How could Buzz let himself get captured?
She would deal with that when she got to Lagos, the most pressing issue right now was the woman beside her whose antenna ears had picked up her short outburst.

:::::::::::::::::

Tonye tapped her foot impatiently, stepping on her own imaginary pedal. The road was free yet the driver was doing about 60km/h.

"Driver....I swear if you don't step on it I'd book another taxi right now and you'd drop us" she threatened.
The needle rose to 80.
She dialled Kirsten's number worriedly. Alli no Joy had sounded disoriented, unbelieving and unbelievably pissed in the recording and she could imagine her assistant would scare easily at the sight of him.

"hello"

"hey Kirsten.....we're on our way...Rex's father is awake?"

"yes ma...."

she heard his voice over the line "who's that, is that Rex?"

"My God why is he shouting.....just hang on, few more minutes okay?"

"No sir, its my boss....what about Olivia....don't worry ma...I'm okay here...I'm just briefing Mr Obasi about everything that has happened so far, but Mrs olivia would need to see a farmiliar face when she wakes up"
Kirsten said

Tonye felt a strange feeling of maternal pride swell inside her. Her Kirsten could hold her own alright.
"you have a point, nevertheless I'd be there soon"

She ended the call.

"how's she?" Clyde asked

"oh she's okay....did you hear that?" she asked suddenly

"no..."

They listened and soon enough they heard the muffled sound again. It was coming from the booth.

"mmmmmm......mmmmmmmmm....mmmm"

"he's awake" clyde said

"good thing you stuck that sock down his mouth, he would have started shouting and draw attention to the car" although the road was almost empty. "Driver have we passed the hospital?" Tonye asked

"I took a different route but there's a five minute shortcut I can take to the hospital"

"why what's wrong?" Clyde asked

"Olivia needs security, she shouldn't be alone....so we'd drop you at the hospital"

"but what about him?"
Clyde jerked his thumb towards the booth.

"mmmmmm.....mmmmm......mmm!" came from the booth as if to say ' yes, what about me?

"oh I can handle him...besides Ally no joy is awake right?"

Her phone rang before he could reply.

"hello Kirsten"

"I want in"

"what....Bigelow?"

"I want in....I don't know whatever it is you're involved in but it has become my battle now....I want in"
she could hardly recognize Ryan Bigelow's voice. It was filled with so much raw pain and anger.

"Ryan, what happ-"

"Tonye, I just watched my brother die in my hands. killed by the assasin who mistook him for me....I WANT IN!"

Tonye was stunned then sorrowful. Her heart ached for his loss. She had never met Ryan's brother but her conscience told her she had played a hand in his death the very minute she involved Bigelow in the messy situation.
She almost blurted out' i'm sorry' but she knew better. that would be a slap in the face of Ryan presently so instead she took a deep breath and said "welcome to the BROTA agency"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

"So you're telling me the whole family was drugged? And a woman came in the house and shot Olivia and stole my grand daughter?" Alli no joy asked

"y-yes sir"

"but how did she manage to drug everybody? and if we were all asleep why did she wake Olivia up and shoot her in the legs?"

Kirsten was silent. How come that fact hadn't crossed anybody's mind?
The only explanation she could think of was that it was something personal or Olivia had been awake. But even if she had been awake it was still personal. Besides Clyde said he had mopped up the blood and tidied up. There was no blood stained bedsheet anywhere meaning she probably hadn't been in bed.
"Sir..." she said slowly as Ally no joy stood up and began pacing. The air vibrated with violent energy "its possible that only olivia wasn't drugged, maybe she didn't eat whatever it was that was contaminated.
"

"hmmmm....it must have been in the park maybe......and you say Rex is in the hospital...just what exactly is going on?"

Before Kirsten could attempt to give an answer she didn't have, Rex's sister stumbled into the dining room. Her eyes were also bloodshot and she looked like hell

"God I have a splitting headache and I can't find the panadol" she said sleepily.
"I can't believe I went to bed without showering and changing my clothes" she muttered to herself then her eyes settled a bit and she noticed the two people in the room.
"Dad good morning...." she said groggily

"actually its 11pm, you've been asleep since last night" Kirsten corrected

"wait...what?"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The man had a lovely voice. It seemed to caress Dagnet and she shut her eyes as she tuned her mind to his words. She could literally feel the regret, the guilt, the anger being flushed away or sucked into the vacuum as the man had called it.

She could go on sitting with her legs folded till eternity. She had never felt this relaxed in her life. Plus a cool breeze kept blowing her even though she hadn't noticed any window or a.c in the room.
It took her a long time before she realized he had stopped talking. She opened her eyes slowly. The strange man remained on the mat across studying her intently. She suddenly realized she had misjudged his age, probably from the poor lightening in the room but he looked to be around early 50's at most.

"Well....our session is over, I'd like you to come back if possible tomorrow or anytime you're free within the week"

She blinked trying to remember why she had come in the first place.

"There are some excercise i'd like to show you...and its best done outdoors and in the morning...i'd recommend a nice spot surrounded by trees where you have a clear view of the sky."

"excercise......" the man had a strong jawline and with his ponytail she found him very attractive indeed.

He laughed "oh no.....not like press up or any kind of thing, its a different type of excercise....its called lifting the sky....there's another one called heaven and earth...it would take just 5 minutes tops and its the best excersice for replenishing and purifying your soul...I can give you videos but I'd prefer to teach you myself"

"well I believe I could make time in the morning" she didn't have a job anymore after all and for the first time the thought wasn't so painful.
Suddenly everything came rushing back and she remembered why she had come.

"oh dear...."

"what is it? remember, kick all negativity out the gateway"

"no its not that.....the owner of this club...mister Amunike, where can I see him? Its very urgent"

The man's voice changed a bit and she thought she saw his expression darken "what's the matter?"

"actually....." she stopped herself just in time. She had almost blurted out everything. It was time to leave. "you know what, never mind" she got up and he followed

"there's a massage therapist and I'd strongly advice she looses the knotes in your shoulders, you'd feel competely different trust me"
he walked her to the door.

"okay I'd like that" maybe she would be able to get answers from the masseuse

"as for your earlier question, he's not around...but he should be tomorrow"

"oh...thanks so much"

"So I'd see you in the morning?"

"definitely"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

With tears in his eyes, Bigelow stood over the shallow grave he had dug for his brother. This was not the befitting burial a hero like Thomas Bigelow deserved.
Bigelow stood looking into the grave at his brother for over an hour just crying. The moon was out in full and he could see his brother clearly. Just his body in the earth, no casket, no priest, no pall bearers nothing!
"forgive me brother....I never should have involved you in this....forgive me..." he broke down again and fell to his knees. he dropped the spade and dug his hands into the soil he had dug out. Slowly almost one grain at a time he began filling up the grave and with every fistful of sand he cried harder and begged his brother's forgiveness.

There's nothing to forgive bro, I wouldn't have forgiven you if you hadn't come to me...but you did...there's nothing to forgive. I love you always....

Ryan heard the words clearly in his head and he felt a chill and a cold breeze sweep over him.
He stopped crying and got to his feet. he picked up the spade.

:::::::::::::::::::

When the cab finally pulled up in front of the house it was already past 12.
Tonye brought out her gun then tapped the booth, signalling the driver to open it.
He popped the trunk and she opened it fully half praying Buzz would spring at her so she could shoot him and bury the 9 rounds in her chamber into his skull. But he remained in his fetal postion and she realized he was asleep. The bastard could still sleep after everything he had done. She stood contemplating how she would drag him out of the booth. She didn't want to involve the driver anymore than he was already but she had no choice. She wouldn't be able to carry Buzz to the house alone. She almost called the driver to help her but changed her mind. she shut the booth and hurried into the house. She came out a minute later with Alli no joy.

He stumped to the booth and when the driver opened it, he hefted Buzz roughly like a bag of pure water and carried him inside.

By this time Buzz was awake, wide awake.

Inside, Alli dumped the betrayer roughly on the floor then looked at Tonye. His eyes were hard. "So what did you find out from him?" he asked

"please come with me sir...just a minute, you too Kirsten...." she glanced at Utebo who continued staring into space. She was having a hard time digesting everything that had happened and was happening.

Once they were out in the open Tonye said. "We need to sweep the house, I found a listening device in the address Buzz gave us....I could hear every word you said."

"What? you mean my house has been bugged all this while?" Alli no joy was outraged

"No sir i think its more recent...." she glanced at her assistant "Kirsten, where were you people talking when I called earlier?"

"We were in the kitchen"

"good lets start from there....its safe to assume everywhere in the house is bugged but the main transmission must be in the kitchen, the signal was just too clear"

"wait wait wait....hold on" Alli raised his hands "that man you brought in planned with the kidnapper shey?"

"yes"

"which means he was probably involved with the bugging or atleast he knows about it....we'll get the exact spot from him" with that he turned and went back into the house.

He came out seconds later holding Buzz by the collar. This time Buzz was on his feet and the jumper cable that bound his legs had been removed and Ally no joy had it in his hands. He glanced at Tonye "release his handcuffs"

"But..."
she tossed him the keys when his eyes narrowed. She brought out her gun just in case. Buzz was a trained agent after all, he was dangerous.

Ally removed the cuffs and dropped them on the floor with the cable. His voice was rough when he finally spoke "Listen, I'm going to say this once. you have a fair chance here, If you beat me you're free to go....just like that but if I beat you, you're going to tell me where the listening device is and everything you know or else I slit your throat....and if you refuse to fight, I'll slit your throat anyway"

"But I already told agent Tonye everything I know" Buzz protested. But he was thinking; ....this man doesn't know he is old, he thinks he's still a badass he doesn't know things have changed...I'll beat him to a pulp and maybe kill him, then Bleep sweet Kirsten, she always thought she was too good for me always turning down my advances, well I'd show her......
If only he could get a gun...

"That would mean you refuse....so the throat cut then" Ally said and there was no doubt he meant every word.

"Sir..." tonye was uncomfortable with the way things were proceeding but she couldn't really offer any resistance. If only Rex were here or Andy, they were closer to him and could handle him. To an extent at least.

Ally looked at her and Buzz who had been rubbing his wrists saw the perfect opening. He delivered a perfect right cross to the side of Ally's head, expecting to see the old man crumble to his knees but instead Ally looked at him and rubbed the spot.

"I take it you accept then"

Ally no joy clenched his fists. He had so much rage and he needed something to fight back, offer some kind of resistance and he had just found the perfect outlet.

He cracked his knuckles then both men began circling each other.

Ten seconds later Tonye replaced her gun in the holster. There would be no need for that. instead she hoped Ally no joy didn't kill their only suspect.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Dagnet was led into another room by the nude lady in the nylon dress and was told the masseuse would be with her in a minute. This room was different, there was a stereo playing classic blues westlife or backstreet boys, she never could tell the difference.

She counted to ten then slipped out of the room. She walked down the dimly lit hallway observing the strange paintings on the wall.

Finally she came to a door lettered 'O'

She turned the knob and entered.

The room was cloudy and she caught the whiff of marijuana immediately. There were 4 people in the room and none of them seemed to notice her. They were all far gone so she took her time to study the room. It was spacious, the a/c was on and there were half a dozen bean bag chairs scattered round the room, well spaced to give everyone privacy and judging by the way the occupants all sank in the chair, It was either filled with feathers, water or the cushin was just extra soft.
There was a small table in front of every chair and on this table there were ashtrays, red paper cups filled with unspeakable mixtures and other paraphernalia she couldn't see clearly. There was a giant television and a music video was playing in high definition although the thick smoke in the air reduced the video quality.

She studied the occupants. 3 men and 1 woman. the men were all smoking apart from the woman who had about three rows of white powder lined on her table. She had a crisp 5 naira note which she rolled up and to enable her sniff the powder effectively.

She ran the 'vacuum' across the table sniffing deeply then rolled her head back in ecstacy. "
Hey come have a seat join us...lemme ring the bell." she said noticing Dagnet for the first time and without a word Dagnet hurriedly exited the room.

Rooms P-W were all locked from the inside and she didn't need to guess why. She could hear the moans and cries of pleasure coming from within. The 'sexually frustrated' she guessed.

"miss....what are you doing here....it is against club policy to wander about" The nude girl was back again. This time she was followed by a man in a dress. A bloody dress! The nude lady led him to the room Dagnet had been about to enter and she was glad she hadn't entered. She definitely didn't want to know what was going on there.

The lady turned to face her. "I have to ask you to leave....its against club rules to wander about into rooms you have no business with...this is a place everyone strives for anonymity"

"To be honest I had no idea a place like this existed in this country...the owner must be a man of vision"

The nude girl beamed "oh he is....he is very special indeed"

"wonderful....is he in? I'd like to see him briefly"

Nude girl glanced at her so sharply dagnet almost flinched.
"This way please, you have to leave now"

[i]It seems someone is in love...[/i]Dagnet thought to herself.

She collected her phone from the bouncers, ignored the lesbian's not so subtle advances and headed for her car.

Behind the wheel she went through everything in her mind. She had basically learnt nothing...well not nothing exactly, she had learnt a great deal about ancient chineese philosophy but she still had no idea what Amunike jnr knew about the kidnapping or the explosion or if he and his father had a hand in everything that had happened so far.

One thing she knew though; something was going on in the club...something really fishy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
THE MORNING AFTER

::::::::::::::::::

?? ??

*5:15am

"Driver which kain thing be this? for the ticket the last bustop says maza-maza now you dey telling us you'd be stopping at jibowo park?"
A man from the front complained murdering english in the process.

They were finally in Lagos and she hadn't slept a wink. Not even when the nosy neighbour had fallen asleep and resumed with the head rolling.

She didn't mind the destination change. All these transport companies were notorious for it afterall. At the park they'd promise to drive you to venus but on the road it becomes another story. plus the baby was stirring more often. She would be awake soon and she planned to be home before then. But this woman.....

She still had her silenced pistol but she couldn't just shoot the woman in front of everybody....or could she?

No...that would be crazy, but she had a feeling the woman would be heading to the police station...and she couldn't let that happen. It was to her advantage that they still thought she was in Benue and a report about a woman with a stolen baby arriving Lagos would definitely point the investigators back to lagos. And she wasn't ready for that yet. She was in full control and everything would happen only when she wanted it to.

She chewed over the situation as the bus sped past Ojodu Berger b/stop.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The Obasi residence....

Alli no Joy, Utebo and both twin boys were up however Martha and Soma-Utebo's three year old daughter were still conked out.

Alli no joy stood in the doorway observing his wife. Even when Tonye had come and explained everything to him, he still found it hard to believe.
Fome?

They had been nothing but kind to Fome, when they found out about her death they had been genuinely heart broken. Now this....two years later she does this! The Fome he remembered wasn't violent or wicked.

The only silver lining was that she was in benue, meaning his grand daughter was near by and Alli was going to find her. He had let go of his rakish ways a long time ago and even stopped gambling, focusing on the ram fights instead. But right now he literally had no joy. His wife could very well have been killed! even now he studied her chest till he noticed the soft rise and fall sign of respiration. He turned away reluctantly and went to the parlour.

The agent called Buzz was tied to a chair. His eyes were swollen shut and his face was red from the multiple backhand slaps he had received.
He was still unconscious.

Alli had beat the shit out of him and he was not even satisfied. It had taken just a few blows and the agent had immediately told them were the bug was: behind the lamp holder. It would have been almost impossible to locate it otherwise. Tonye crushed the little chip with her heels then threw the broken pieces outside.

Alli tried calling the number the kidnapper had used to call Buzz earlier but the phone was switched off.
It was helpless and useless sitting around the house waiting for a ransom call he feared would never come.
What he wanted to do right now was take the useless Buzz whatever outside and slaughter him like a goat. Guns were not his thing. He preferred a good dagger and back in the day he had been an excellent knife thrower. Although he hardly practiced the skill. His fists had always been enough.
But there was the slight hope that the man was romantically involved with the kidnapper and could be used as some sort of leverage. So Alli no joy could only do what he did best; head out to the streets. There had to be some underground rumour that would shed some light on the kidnapper. There was always 'word on the street'

The problem was his wife. He couldn't leave her when she hadn't woken up. He wouldn't be able to concentrate. He was already filled with dread that she may slip(sleep) into a coma and never wake up...

:::::::::

Tonye rubbed her eyes tiredly.
"thanks" she recieved the cup of coffee Utebo handed to her. She refused the milk, just sugar and the nes cafe in boiling water. She needed the caffein to stay sharp or atleast to stay awake.
"That reminds me....was there anything you all ate that Olivia didn't?" she asked

Utebo's eyes were puffy red and tired still she was still in shock and frowned in thought "no...I don't think we even had dinner, apart from Dad that had swallow"

"how about earlier in the day...maybe a snack?"

"Oh my God...."

"what is it?"

"There was this ice cream lady, we all bought ice cream only Olivia didn't want one and the woman kept insisting she have one but she didn't."

"hmmmm.....can you remember what she looked like?"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Bigelow entered his brother's house few minutes past seven. The same house he had arrived less than 24 hours ago and led the owner to his death. The bullet had been meant for him. He sat down and closed his eyes, thinking.
He was going to go after the assassin and avenge his brother's death. That was something he was going to do even if it was with his dying breath.

The door bell woke him up. He must have dozed off. He got to his feet hurriedly and headed for the door. his fuzzy brain hoping and expecting to see Tom on the other side but there was no one there, just a sharp glimpse of a young boy in a school uniform before he disappeared round the bend.

"Arinze...."he muttered. His brother had complained about the rough rascal yet with a certain fondness when he spoke of the mother.

As if on cue a petite woman approached the hallway. She had a tray in her mitten clad hands and it was steaming hot. She was good looking and Ryan guessed she was in her early 30s. He could sense she and his brother had been involved. The look on her eyes said it all.

"Oh Tom...I heard your bell again, I'm sorry about that, he promised to stop yester- you're not Tom"

"No i'm his brother"

"Where is Tom?"

"He...he....he went to buy newspaper, he'd be back soon" he couldn't bring himself to say what he hadn't fully accepted

she nodded satisfied and the worry erazed from between her brows. "I got his favourite cookies"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Rex

A sharp pain woke me and my eyes flew open. The doctor was carrying out physical examination which meant prodding and poking my sides.
"Doctor I need to leave, you need to discharge us please" I pleaded

"I'm afraid I can't do that yet.. Its good news the rib is cracked not broken like I earlier feared but I need to observe you people for some days and be sure your aorta and other major blood vessels is okay"

"Doctor what can you do to make it heal faster?" Bami asked and I glanced at him. It seems the doctor had started the examination with him cause he was wide awake, lying down with his back supported with pilows.

"Open your eyes wide" the doctor instructed

The doctor used the opthalmoscope to shine a bright light into my eyes. "Follow the light" he said
I complied.
In reply to Bami's question he said "I'm afraid there's really nothing we can do, the rib heals naturally....but I can assure you in the next couple of days the pain would lessen drastically and you'd be able to move about better"

"doctor, we don't have 'the next couple of days'" I said "you need to do something...we need to leave today...please"

"But my hands are tied...your body itself makes the rules in this case-"

"doctor my daughter is in danger...with every second I spend here she is in the care of a dangerous kidnapper" I felt like killing the chief for sending his goons to disable us so, I also wished I hadn't scattered his roasted fish earlier.

The doctor was silent as the words sunk in. He looked at me with questions and compassion in his eyes and finally said "okay, I'll see what I can do"

::::::::::::::::::

Short Sam heard the news on the radio. Top government agents had been killed the previous night, it was suspected to be a terrorist attack or an agency duel. The deputy director of the National Intelligence Agency had assured the press that there would be no rest until the killer was found. The names of the dead agents were not given as such information was classified. But it was whispered that a senior official had been killed.

Short Sam was currently sifting through the hard drive of the senior official and the man was basically scum, a corrupt official. Illegal deals were littered everywhere and strange emails. Too bad the man had died before he could answer for his crimes.

One particular email caught his attention.
'Churchhill, have you retrieved the letters? they must be destroyed immediately
_counselor

To which the counselor had replied 'not yet sir, but soon'

The sender of the mail was an anonymous address; and Short Sam dug a little and uncovered the address 'firstminister@gmail
He sighed and scratched his beards. He had a feeling BROTA was out of their league. Overwhelmingly out of depth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChizzyMaris:
Wow. I love you Souloho19. You just keep amazing me with your writings. Listen, I'm one of your greatest fans.
Please if you're ever around Enugu biko inform me. I'd like to buy you a drink, and meet with the wonderful person behind these captivating stories. And I am serious.
Thank you for sharing all these with us for free.
God bless you.

Well i'd definitely hold you to that wink The pleasure is all mine...Gracias

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
EkopSparoAyara:
My Joy is Ali No Joy is awake and someone will be baked..
I hope Tonye will comb the house thoroughly and disconnect the recording devices..
Asshole Buzz, you couldn't even withstand a gun bang, I think say you be strong man, mtchewww..
Dagnet, Dagnet... Focus...
Thomas Bigelow, It is well even inside the well...
Mr Souloho, much respect to you... That part where the man is talking to Dagnet is what am so particular about... You're a good researcher...
BRAVO SOULOHO....
Don't forget my birthday gift oo... 29th June..

hehehe I got your back bro, I sight your doings ma guy, thanks.
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Konphido(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oh my?!! Have missed quite a lot..
Mr Soul is the real deal with the story!!
Thumbs up Man.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Uthman51:
Souloho19 u no mention me wen u start dis story >sad

bro either you didn't get the mention or I genuinely forgot, welcome man!
Re: The Hole In The Wall by nastynic(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Big Ups Bruh...

Keep the flames burnin

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by chisiudeh: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bigelow, Agent Dagnet, Alli no Joy and Short Sam are the new agents of BROTA. Cut one head and 10 new one springs up.

I Wish all with a hand in this evil will be served just like the foolish counselor. As for buzz, Alli no Joy never finish with you you're on a long ride to ur village uncles.

Nice work OP. Keep it up. More keys to your keyboard.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
souloho19:

Well i'd definitely hold you to that wink The pleasure is all mine...Gracias
Please do.
Re: The Hole In The Wall by bimberry1307(f): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
thanks souloho19,i'm banking on ally no joy now. I hope he get something on the street. well done

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by explosive04(m): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oga mi sir, thump up..chai I like ALLI die....

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by stevodot22(m): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is getting more interesting.I hope the strange Lady that kidnapped baby Emma won't harm or hurt her, cause she is too dangerous for my liking. The BRoTA, it's high time u spring into actions. Mr Souloho19, thanks for the mention and lengthy update.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Ann2012(f): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Thanks for the dedication...... Thumbs up Souloho19

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
souloho19:

hehehe I got your back bro, I sight your doings ma guy, thanks.
It's nothing bro... Man has got to do what his got to do...

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ryan welcome on board.. Buzz, thank you for your cooperation... You have served your purpose.. RIP TO THOMAS BIGELOW.. Dagnet, they might come for you... Watch out.. Short Sam please do more digging and be careful.. BRAVO SOULOHO...

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Oroolorun(m): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Trust Alli no joy to deliver when needed the most.
With more people joining BROTA in bid to uncover the mysteries, more souls are bound to lost and only one person can decided who die and who live and that person is Oga Souloho19.
#Emmamustlive.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by solomonbrown64: 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
.........Fome, hmmmm, I like the name..... she might look like the bad person here but Rex isn't the saint we all think he is.... Good story as usual, souloho19.....keep it up.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by cyndy1000(f): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
10 gbsoa for you souloho19. more data to your phone more knowledge to your brain. please mention me in your next update.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (100) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.