Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

The Hole In The Wall - Literature (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hole In The Wall (435642 Views)

The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea / A Short Story - The Wall Between- Haruna Shukurat / lovely new series to read: The Wall Betweeen by Shukura Haruna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hole In The Wall by honourable356(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Here we are....

I must commend your effort... no no...I mean your extraordinary effort in entertaining your audience. The accolades you are receiving orally so far is undoubtedly well deserved as you go from strength to strength in this short time in the literacy world.

As you continue yo reveal the unthinkable mystery throwing your audience off guards, it is important to point out some questionable aspect as the intrigue wore on...

1. Given the fact that Rex was with the key to the safe box... I find it highly absurd that the so called shadow would easily pick the lock and then have all the time in the world to write what I assume(until you reveal it) he wrote on the letter. Timing is of essence here...I dare you to say that the so called shadow poses some supernatural strengths..

2. .....and he performed some stunts deliberately mocking his rivals.
The number one Shadow is not that stupid,I picture him as one of the most trained,experienced and clever of the lot. How then can he be killed so easily?? Highly trained Soldiers/assassins with trained eyes instincts are mist time treated seriously and never taken for grants.

That awkward moment when he looked back and couldn't find his pursuer anywhere. We can't just assume that he, a highly trained assassin relaxed. No.....a highly trained killer alarm would set in at 100% if such happen and he would have thread immediately with caution and devise a way to respond to the unforseen contingency for every killers/soldiers,anticipation of death is the same as death itself if not worse. I have reason to ASSUME that he might as well swap bike with his back up plans for no one goes into the battle without a plan B.(what do I know?it is just an assumption anyway)

However,I have read and observe with great amusement in the past as the said souloho19 successful played the game of chess on the thinking capacity of his innocent audience who rarely got a grasp of where the journey leads to. hehehe....

I predict More twist....
More intrigue...
More revelation..

With souloho19 anything is possible.
Your standard has been intact so far.

Ride on!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
sussybae:
Pls give us something for sallah

hehe see u @ nyt

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
rowdymind:
Boy Am I Happy?, Emma Is Safe, There Is Slim Chance Olivia Can Walk Again And Fome A Lez!!! Wakanda Sh!T Is This.
Thanks For The Mention Souloho19.
P.S Take A Look At The 2nd, 3rd And 4th Paragraph, They Need Correcting

Thanks man, and to think I read and reread it before posting... cry
Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
SPDAZZY:
Wow, what a twist! Again! Sure there will be more to come.

Glad Emma is back and shadow is dead.

Souloho19 hope you know that after that 'thank you ', Bigelow's bro said, you can't resurrect the shadow?

Lol...but maybe Bigelow was just hearing voices grin you know stress can be misleading
Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
mimilight:
I have been reading your story since last year but could not comment because I was not registered on nairaland. I finally decided to register on this forum because of you. Soul you have a rare gift and it will take you places. I have read a lot of story but you are simply amazing. Ride on dear.

Thank you and welcome smiley
Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
joshnes:
Oh my word! Happy for Rex. My first question has been answered. But if Fome is dead, how come was Tom's test negative? Or is Fome actually still alive? More questions are rising. Waiting for answers boss. Well done boss Souloho19.

Bro me that is the writer still have more questions. But I assure you all our questions would be answered as the words write for themselves...for now lets just enjoy the story. Thanks man I appreciate.
Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
To my bosses Evold and Honourable356 ....

The envelope was big and brown. Manilla type. the bottom half had been burnt completely but hopefully the content was still salvagable.

I dug into the envelope from the charred end and pulled out a single sheet of paper. It wasn't what I expected. I had expected something more bulky. It had been burnt on one end
still I could see the typed words clearly.
The message was very clear indeed.
both front and back.
SHIT!!!!

Rex Obasi is a golden fool

The bloody shadow must have switched the contents before he set it on fire. I could only hope the Sparrow guy was really with my daughter and it wouldn't matter that I had failed if not.....
Oh God, I was a dead man.

The shadow never wrote anything, he had about 10-15 seconds and all he did was to break into the safe and switch the package before setting the fire. I don't even know how he got in, maybe he picked the lock, maybe he had a key....any one is possible. Remember your imagination is the co-author on this thread so keep it loaded and visualize the written words.
As for the shadow perhaps overconfidence and cockiness led to his downfall....but wait, his body hasn't been ID'd yet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I appreciate your input and still look forward to your pointed observations and critiq. At least I trust Honourable for that.

Happy salah to all muslim folks here!

3 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by pweetygiftofGod(f): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
I didn't see this coming, King of twists, that's who you are, thanks for making it unpredictable wink
Re: The Hole In The Wall by arrestdarrester: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
honourable356:
Here we are....

I must commend your effort... no no...I mean your extraordinary effort in entertaining your audience. The accolades you are receiving orally so far is undoubtedly well deserved as you go from strength to strength in this short time in the literacy world.

As you continue yo reveal the unthinkable mystery throwing your audience off guards, it is important to point out some questionable aspect as the intrigue wore on...

1. Given the fact that Rex was with the key to the safe box... I find it highly absurd that the so called shadow would easily pick the lock and then have all the time in the world to write what I assume(until you reveal it) he wrote on the letter. Timing is of essence here...I dare you to say that the so called shadow poses some supernatural strengths..

2. .....and he performed some stunts deliberately mocking his rivals.
The number one Shadow is not that stupid,I picture him as one of the most trained,experienced and clever of the lot. How then can he be killed so easily?? Highly trained Soldiers/assassins with trained eyes instincts are mist time treated seriously and never taken for grants.

That awkward moment when he looked back and couldn't find his pursuer anywhere. We can't just assume that he, a highly trained assassin relaxed. No.....a highly trained killer alarm would set in at 100% if such happen and he would have thread immediately with caution and devise a way to respond to the unforseen contingency for every killers/soldiers,anticipation of death is the same as death itself if not worse. I have reason to ASSUME that he might as well swap bike with his back up plans for no one goes into the battle without a plan B.(what do I know?it is just an assumption anyway)

However,I have read and observe with great amusement in the past as the said souloho19 successful played the game of chess on the thinking capacity of his innocent audience who rarely got a grasp of where the journey leads to. hehehe....

I predict More twist....
More intrigue...
More revelation..

With souloho19 anything is possible.
Your standard has been intact so far.

Ride on!

Wow! High level of observation. The angle of view however provides a single perspective.

The Real Shadow is the hatchet man for some big boys up there in the State Security. The Safe must be very important to the Stakeholder(s) of it's content that t(he)y allowed Emenike hold unto one key while another key was held by a yet to be named fellow, or even Amunike while in Prison. This person holding the spare must have been keeping tabs on events unfolding and predicted that Rex would head for the safe if left with no choice. It is this same unnamed fellow that must have released the key to the Real Shadow.

About the ease with which the Real Shadow died. It is clear from his premature celebration after evading his pursuer, that he underestimated this pursuer. He is so used to being the predator that he forgot how to be a prey and live. He must have lost it for a minute. And in his trade a second can make the difference between life and death.

Also do not forget that the man who has nothing to lose is the most dangerous. All his instincts are awakened to cause collateral damage before he dies. The Real Shadow blamed his brother for his careless death while Bigelow blamed himself for his own brother's pyrrhic victory and death. And he vowed a revenge. His motivation was more real than the Real Shadow's.

Finally, the writer is African and the setting African. That voice that said "well done bro" to the hearing (imagined or real) of Bigelow before he left the scene of the encounter with the Real Shadow tells us his brother's spirit fought alongside himself. He had some sort of supernatural assistance if you'll allow me say that.

I acknowledge your perspective. But this is my perspective and I give it to you that Souloho19 alone knows the twist. An attempt by the writer to explain these observations could make the story appear banal.

Souloho19 should read our observations but keep the suspense. I'm not expecting an explanation as it is.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by honourable356(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Wow! High level of observation. The angle of view however provides a single perspective.

The Real Shadow is the hatchet man for some big boys up there in the State Security. The Safe must be very important to the Stakeholder(s) of it's content that t(he)y allowed Emenike hold unto one key while another key was held by a yet to be named fellow, or even Amunike while in Prison. This person holding the spare must have been keeping tabs on events unfolding and predicted that Rex would head for the safe if left with no choice. It is this same unnamed fellow that must have released the key to the Real Shadow.

About the ease with which the Real Shadow died. It is clear from his premature celebration after evading his pursuer, that he underestimated this pursuer. He is so used to being the predator that he forgot how to be a prey and live. He must have lost it for a minute. And in his trade a second can make the difference between life and death.

Also do not forget that the man who has nothing to lose is the most dangerous. All his instincts are awakened to cause collateral damage before he dies. The Real Shadow blamed his brother for his careless death while Bigelow blamed himself for his own brother's pyrrhic victory and death. And he vowed a revenge. His motivation was more real than the Real Shadow's.

Finally, the writer is African and the setting African. That voice that said "well done bro" to the hearing (imagined or real) of Bigelow before he left the scene of the encounter with the Real Shadow tells us his brother's spirit fought alongside himself. He had some sort of supernatural assistance if you'll allow me say that.

I acknowledge your perspective. But this is my perspective and I give it to you that Souloho19 alone knows the twist. An attempt by the writer to explain these observations could make the story appear banal.

Souloho19 should read our observations but keep the suspense. I'm not expecting an explanation as it is.
He smiled....

Indeed you are reading!

By the way,are you actually saying that the writer suddenly diverted to the supernatural?? Come on,this doesn't sound like a supernational story. I can tell you this based on pure visualization that they was actually no audio -able voice..it was merely his imagination. (hehehehe...)

The fact that you played the card of the possibility of the real shadow having another key got me smiling...Yeah,it could be true.

But...

The real shadow didn't lost his pursuer!
A special force commando who was hot on his tail in pursuit... whom he have been toying with due to the fact that his power bike is twice as faster than the vehicle he is driving...The same man who nearly got him killed if not for the bullet proof vest he was wearing suddenly disappeared from his tail before his very eyes(it is not like he didn't see him when he diverted)..So a highly trained assassin as he is would then take that for grant, huh? huh?

Overconfidence souloho19?
You mean someone who nearly got me killed on the first encounter,I would be over confident to face him again??
Killers doesn't do that....they thread with the uttermost caution and plan properly in the next encounter.

Well never mind.
arrestdarrester...Great contribution anyway!

Let's all enjoy the intrigue as it unfold.

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by arrestdarrester: 12:50am On Aug 23, 2018
honourable356:
He smiled....

Indeed you are reading!

By the way,are you actually saying that the writer suddenly diverted to the supernatural?? Come on,this doesn't sound like a supernational story. I can tell you this based on pure visualization that they was actually no audio -able voice..it was merely his imagination. (hehehehe...)

The fact that you played the card of the possibility of the real shadow having another key got me smiling...Yeah,it could be true.

But...

The real shadow didn't lost his pursuer!
A special force commando who was hot on his tail in pursuit... whom he have been toying with due to the fact that his power bike is twice as faster than the vehicle he is driving...The same man who nearly got him killed if not for the bullet proof vest he was wearing suddenly disappeared from his tail before his very eyes(it is not like he didn't see him when he diverted)..So a highly trained assassin as he is would then take that for grant, huh? huh?

Overconfidence souloho19?
You mean someone who nearly got me killed on the first encounter,I would be over confident to face him again??
Killers doesn't do that....they thread with the uttermost caution and plan properly in the next encounter.

Well never mind.
arrestdarrester...Great contribution anyway!

Let's all enjoy the intrigue as it unfold.

I love this. You're detailed.

But hey, I still think the Real Shadow was overconfident.

Remember Counselor Mark gave him a lowdown of the 2 Bigelows before he was cut down. The Real Shadow after going through their profiles must have concluded that Ryan the agency man was a threat to his (the Real Shadow's) paymasters and hence the target. He may also have concluded that Tom the Ex Army Ranger and Special Forces guy was the threat to his person combat wise.

Also remember, the Real Shadow read the details of the slaughter of that night in the papers the next day. To him the Special Forces guy singlehandedly took out the Counselor and a whole branch of the Agency before going down. He had taken the same Special Forces guy (Tom) out with relative ease. That must have reinforced his belief that the real threat to him as a person combat wise was out of the way leaving Ryan who was only a threat to his paymasters.

I think he underestimated Ryan. Remember his thoughts earlier, if I recall correctly, he thought "if the agency guys were that good why would they need his services from time to time?" To him, Ryan was just an agency guy.

About the supernatural tangent to it all, it may not have been Souloho19's idea, but like every reader that enjoys novels like this, we make some conjectures in our minds that help us explain to ourselves why we think some things happen, especially when you see the unexpected.

Hey, many thrillers will make you believe the best agents were always guys with that sixth sense, gut feeling, mind reading ability, instincts and other spiritual stuff. Checkout Sparrow Ayara for an example. Ryan had a connection with Tom while he was alive. He still heard Tom in his head, real or imagined, after he died.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Evold: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
souloho19:
To my bosses Evold and Honourable356 ....

Wow thanks for the recognition

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
Dedication:

danyCEO rowdymind mitchelljnr mekonglobal Helenbee Charminee silvertrinity SPDAZZY chibestjerry KpagoGIN queenbetsy Sunak Preciousbouy arrestdarrester Ann2012 virtuedagirl mimilight paulohgirlie stevodot22 stephengee12 silensa IAmkingoludav bigbauer explosive04 Oluwaseunliz sussybae dimssy Abelranking Criis queenitee Evold Kaycee9242 joshnes bakeuhappy honourable356 pweetygiftofGod coolniks divinelypruned majorgain and the 4 guests who are viewing right now...

:::::::::::::::::::
The silence following Sparrow's revelation was heavy and intense. I looked at Bami, Bami looked at me. I looked at Andy, Andy looked at me. I looked at Dagnet, she was looking at Sparrow with love and admiration in her eyes. I looked at my dad, Alli wasn't looking at me. He was staring at Sparrow with suprise and confusion.

No one spoke for a full minute until Alli no joy echoed our thoughts. He thundered "Whaaaat!"

Immediately Emma stirred "ehee....eheeeee...."

My dad began to rock and coo immediately till she settled back to sleep then he looked at Sparrow and whispered "What?"

Sparrow seemed shocked that we didn't have this piece of information. He looked at me in suprise
"You didn't know?"

"Nooo of course I didn't know!" I exploded in a whisper. Thank God for Emma if not our voices would have been raising the roof already.
I mean how could I know that my fiance had been bumping tacos with another woman? Or that the other woman in question now hated me and saw me as the reason they were not together.....as in together with my fiance....Fome? Chai this world was a crazy one!

"Wow...." Sparrow said with an embarassed shake of his head "I know this would come as a shock but Fome is not the one who kidnapped your daughter, she loved you after all...."

"How do you know all these?" Andy asked

"Well she told me herself she said she was going to leave Rex...."

"Wait a minute hold up, are you trying to tell me Fome was a lesbian?" my father asked. He was still stuck on that revelation. It was unbelievable to him.

On the other hand I was stuck on something else Sparrow had said.

"She was going to leave Rex.........."

That statement took me back in time to the phrase that had started it all. To the sunny day Fome had come to my room and uttered the words that had covered my sun. She had said 'I'm leaving you, I'm in love with someone else.....'

I believed her then and had tried everything save for tying her to my bed post but she was stuck on leaving. Later when the business with the Chief began to unfold I began to think she had left me in a bid to protect me from the chief and his evil gimmicks. But now......maybe she had truly left me because she loved someone else.....a woman? This Beatrice of a person who had shot my wife in the knees and kidnapped my daughter?

"Rex......Rex......"

I shook my head and blinked at Bami.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly

I nodded. I couldn't trust myself to speak just yet

Sparrow looked at me with so much pity that it was almost insulting but before I could say anything my dad said "oya continue....but wait, wait.....how did you meet them"

Sparrow cleared his throat. He looked at each of us one after the other. When his eyes got to Dagnet he smiled a little and their eyes held until someone- probably Andy cleared his throat. "ehem.."

"okay, well years ago it was revealed to me that my father was an errand boy for a top secret cult in Nigeria, he had been the point man in the drug smuggling, an avenue I found out the cult used to make billions, apparently he was so good that he was never caught, in any airport of the world, smuggling huge kilos..but then he wanted out but there was only one way out.....so they killed him." he looked at us again and I marveled at the man's communication skills. It was like he held us bound with some kind of spell, we were all caught up and hypnotized by his voice. He might as well have held up a swinging pendulum and ordered us to follow the motion of the ball.

"Well.....it was tough for me, I was basically running blind with no information at all until I met someone. I was in a golf club in lekki then, working undercorver because I had intel that a high member of the club with a golden pass was affiliated with this same 'hole' cult, I met a man......" He looked at me "I think you know him as Betran, well he introduced me to Mr X. This man was full of hatred and bitterness, he had lost his wife to prostitution and his daughters to poverty, not to talk of the foundry business he had started up....well this man was all for revenge but he needed my help. It turned out the chief his nemesis was a member of the hole and involved in drug, arms and human trafficking and was almost untouchable. Of course I began to get interested at the mention of drugs because that was my father's field" he shook his head sadly. "However, the problem was that Mr X didn't just want the chief to pay, he wanted everybody affiliated with the chief dead, plus every powerful individual that had covered and protected him from justice while he rose to the powerful man he is today"

"He was powerful but not anymore.....he's locked up now" My dad corrected

"Actually dad, he is still powerful" I said "Please continue"

"there was a correspondence between the members of the hole, from as early as the late 70's when the group was formed, every new member has his name inputed in this correspondence, and Mr X wanted it, he wanted to destroy them all....not to mention the coordinates containing the trafficking activities of Chief Amunike's evil deeds. The only thing was that a nosy and greedy young man working in a bank had stolen the correspondence and coordinates." He looked at me pointedly "That was you, We had a short meeting and it was decided I'll get you to the doctor Rasheed to scare you into giving up the documents and if not, Mr X was going to contract a hitman to take you out"

I gulped. "You......you got me to go to doctor Rasheed?"

Sparrow smiled mischieviously "Yes, it was me at the hospital that night....that gave you instructions to go to the doctor and declare the delayed diagnosis"

I almost scratched my head but my hand itself needed scratching so I just stared in wonder. I remembered the night in question, how the light had gone off and the man had held me with a blade to my throat and said the tip of the spear would visit me.....

"I don't understand, what night...which hospital?" Bami asked

I looked at Andy "Andy remember that night....the night I hit your neighbour Alhaja on the head with a stick?"

"Oh......yeah, men Rex you have really committed in this life" then his eyes grew wide and he pointed at Sparrow "Nooooooo"

Sparrow nodded solemnly "yes it was me....and that night was when I learnt that the both of you were involved with Mr X's daughters....I did some extra digging and found out you were married and engaged to them and I relayed the information to Betran but it seems the hit had been set and when it was called off, you snatched the briefcase containing the call off money from Betran and the doctor so the assassin took it personal"

"Wait.......if Mr X knew about his daughters since why didn't he reveal himself to them.....but let them continue to think he was dead?"

"I voiced this out times without number but he would always say when the time was right. To be honest I thought he was sensitive of his hideous looks and scared his daughters would reject him....he kept on talking about the first and only time he had made contact, how Fome had screamed in fear at him and they had chased him, thinking he was a kidnapper...."

"Yes he told me that story too....but Fome was just a little girl then" I said

"yes.....I think he always wanted to destroy the chief first but then his daughters died and he totally lost it all in one night"

There was another long stretch of silence. Dagnet was the one to break it this time "But this girl...who exactly is she?"

Sparrow rotated the chair a bit, looking at all our faces except for my dad who was standing on his other side. "Her name is Beatrice and like I said she was intimate with Fome, I met them once and I believe they were in love. The reason she hates you is that you've always been a threat to her, Fome loved you both and was undecided, then she finally decided to leave you and she got blown apart in a house and you were the one who released the gas.....The thing is she is Betran's daughter and she was quite aware of everything because Mr X had once saved her life and sponsored her hospital bill when her diagnosis was delayed sometime in the past, so she loved him dearly like a father and knew everything about the chief and the hole."

"What of this Betran guy.....where is he?" my father asked

"That's where it all started...he was diagnosed with leukemia and he has just few months to live. That was what really pushed his daughter over the edge and got her obsessed with the letters, killing off the hole and ruining Rex's life"

There was silence again.
I was ashamed of myself and I didn't really know why but I couldn't take my eyes from the floor tiles.

Sensei Sparrow continued his twisted and complicated monologue:
"Betran and Carmicheal, out of their love for Mr X had a meeting and decided to get her to make contact with Fome and Mona to let the sisters know their father was still alive, instead the two girls fell inlove and began to plan to elope, the only problem was that you stood in the way. Fome was finding it hard to leave you, until she found out about the real evil Amunike had done. I was still suprised that the daughters hadn't met their father till I found out they had hired a trained woman assassin and had decided to take matters into their hands and get the letters themselves. Fome wanted to do it for her father, Beatrice wanted to do it for Fome and for the man who had saved her life, Mr X....and the killer woman had some kind of motherly bond with Beatrice although I'm certain she wasn't her mother......and before long the girls became a coven and shut everybody out. To be honest, I didn't pay much mind to them, I had done my part....what I needed was the people who had killed my father, and yet here I am today no closer to finding out the names and content of the so called red letters....do you have it?" he asked slowly with a faint sign of hope.

I shook my head. The golden foolish note was still in the car.
"Was that.....was that woman the old crooner?"

"I don't know her name, but she was old and deadly....and I heard she used to sing for her targets before killing them"

But why did she kill Fumi?" I asked slowly. My head was too full, too much information still kept on opening the door to more questions, so many more questions that it was hard to remember them all.

"Who's Fumi?" Agent Sparrow asked suprised

"She was a co-worker in my bank.....I found her minutes before she bled to death and she said an old woman had shot her"

"I don't know....but if she was killed by the 'old crooner' then she must have been contacted by someone from the hole"

"And Sule too....my mechanic?" I asked

"Your mechanic was killed by the shadow in the hospital, from instruction by the Chief....Sule had spent some time in the Chief's house when your car had been turned up by Bami. The chief apparently thought Sule had removed the contents of your car and he was paranoid the letters had been in your dashboard....but apparently Emenike got high and said too much in front of him so he had to be killed"

"Rex get a towel boy, you're shivering" My dad said

True enough I was shivering but it wasn't really from cold. Goosebumps had taken over my body.

I looked at my daughter for a while to rediscover that passionate warmth from within but I was still cold.

I nodded and headed for the restroom. I shut the door and leaned on it for what felt like eternity, then I finally opened my eyes. Olivia's towel was on the rack. Her scent enveloped me as I wrapped the towel round my body.

I ran the cold water and let it run through my fingers, then I looked at the mirror.

To tell the truth I looked horrible, plain horrible. In fact I had trouble recognizing my reflection.
My eyes were swollen and red, my face was black
and I was filthy. The bandage that had held my side had since peeled off, or maybe it got burnt and my side was red and swollen.
I needed good medical care and lots of rest. And that was what I was going to do, to get my daughter, go see my wife and maybe check in beside her in the same hospital.
The dark humour was distasteful and I was disgusted with myself.

I heard excited voices from the office and I carefully shut the tap and went back out. The shivering had reduced a bit at least.

"What was that about?" I asked
as Bami replaced the landline to its cradle.

"Its the security, Ed...he said there's a man in a hilux outside claiming to have the shadow!" Bami said excitedly

To be continued

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by genius43(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
Keep it coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Ann2012(f): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
This story is deeper than I thought

Thanks boss Souloho19

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by rowdymind(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
I Give Up!!! This Update Just Threw Me Into A Pool Of Confusion.
I Seriously Don't Know What To Say, Souloho19 Which Day You Go Reach Ph?? I Owe You 1759 And A Plate Of Isi-ewu

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by IAmkingoludav(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmmmn still Rex is a golden fool! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Evold: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
I'm now thoughtless. Let me just wait for what comes out of our genius souloho with all these twists

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Oroolorun(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oga Soul, the way Alli no joy drives through Lagos and knew the way to the bank raise questions...
The driver, everything is fishy about the driver and yet as experience as Tonye is, she ...
ride on oga

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
When ever the light shine the shadow Always flee...

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by paafin(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
Na we dey here.. The shadow ain't dead, yet..

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by explosive04(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Please can this movie(chai,sorry bt I dnt evn knw wat 2 call it again) never finish?...Bcus I dey "gbadun" am...u are d best bro

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Abelranking: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
One word to describe souloho19 and his write ups AWESOME....
Truth be told baba you are good.
You gat me glued

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by dimssy(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2018
This is some deep stuff.

Sometimes, we need to calm and check ourselves before judging other people's actions

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by mimilight: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2018
soul so because you didn't give HBP in the Devil Wears Okirika you are planning to give me one now ba? why do always stop when it will be too hard to concentrate on something else? Meanwhile thanks for the dedication. As usual you nailed.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by phoenixchap: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hahaha........ Soul you have done it again, imagine how you twist the whole gist... This is f**king lovely, the better update now would be Olivia in a better state and Beatrice joining in for the hunt of the Hole members.

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by paqman: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
Beatrice, betran, Mr x, wow, keep giving us the suspense Souloho19 you are always know for that

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by stevodot22(m): 5:50am On Aug 25, 2018
Hmmm! I'm speechless cause I'm obsessed with this great piece. Boss you too much with the way u unravel the mystery from delayed diagnosis to the hole in the wall, you are the best bro. Thanks for the dedication.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by funnyfun: 6:51am On Aug 25, 2018
Souloho19! See whether they like it or not, you have the kudos. E ku ise opolo. More grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Eberechi24(f): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
wow! a lot has happened in my absence,
the greatest of them is soul winning the 5k award- it was my utmost desire then. I appreciate everyone who made it possible!!

I appreciate your mentions Mr soul, even in my absence. Soar like an eagle. you are going places.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (100) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.