Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Jesus Has Answered Your Prayers, He Spoke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Has Answered Your Prayers, He Spoke (346 Views)

Mary The Mother Of Jesus Has Been Married Off To Mohammed By Allah! / 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) / Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Has Answered Your Prayers, He Spoke by alanka(f): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jusus: May you dominion remain in the whole universe my Lord

Lord: May you I have a space in my heart to accept your request Son

Jesus: May my request be your wish Lord

Jesus: I have suffered too much humiliation, and i want to put your Lordship attention to this

Lord: Did you just suffer humiliation? You have suffered humiliation from the day you chose to save and defend the error

Jesus: My heart was knocked with a strong prayer, i vow i will answer his prayer

Lord : May I hear your request? I shall grant your request/wish Son

Jesus: Political world destroy the link connecting my followers and I as a way to connect them with you and they replace it with politics.
My Lord Political world humiliate me by believing that things that my name can not do, politics can do it. They destroy, damage and
replace my name with politics. They say if Jesus name can not do it, Politics will do it.

Jesus: My Lord, they make useless of my suffering on the cross, they destroy the Christianity covenant with heaven, and say if cross can not
save us, let play politics with heaven until we get our wish granted, Father this bad reward for my suffering, the political world trust
politics so much that they damage relationship that was existing between Christians and I and replaced it with relationship. it is a big
suffering and humiliation for my name, and the cross that what my name my cross can not do, Political world believes politics can do
it. My Lord, i have suffered

Jesus: The blood i share on the cross is not enough to reconcile mankind with heaven, but political world stands to disgrace me by making an
attempt to use politics to change the situation. My Lord in the last 2000 years i had suffered 675 trillion humiliation but top 1 billion
has not changed since the last 1,200 years ago until now that the humiliation that i suffered from the political world entered top 250
million.

Jesus: My Lord, this a treason, act of ungrateful, spirit of pride and humiliation that the political world has committed to my person.
If my blood, the cross and name can not save them, they should know that nothing can save them and abstain and quiet all efforts.

Lord: What May I do for you Son?

Jesus: I want them to pay far more than whatever punishment you have prepared for them. I want uncountable suffering for them
destroying the relationship that would have saved world, for humiliating me, for making attempt to take my place as saviors my Lord.

Lord: Your wish granted.

Lord: Do you have anything to say about Christian world?

Jesus: I do not Your Lordship

Lord: I have been noticing your absence among them lately

Jesus: May Your dominion be everlasting My Lord

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School 11th Match 2018 / Today, Our Lord God Will Arise From His Throne & Bless You. / Do Name A Good Christian Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.