Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (38647 Views)

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? / At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
I've no regrets in life. -Only lessons. I'm becoming my dreams, thanks to life experience.

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by pocohantas(f): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
PastorLucifer:

You even stopped insulting men and started licking our asses sometimes in a bid to create a seemingly new persona.

But you can't fool me - the waft of rotten fish gave you away

The post in green and red are very contradictory.
Stick to one... grin

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by pocohantas(f): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Really!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll it's finally good to know.

When next I see you in the beer parlor ill know it's you kiss

LOL, I see you there. Not really active though, but you do drop by.
I'm waiting for party time, let's not derail this thread. Amma switch to my 'beer parlor' ID now... cheesy
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by BoweryGirl(f): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
My greatest regret? Always putting people first and giving them the opportunity to hurt me. No altruism henceforth.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by KhadyM(f): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
My biggest regrets are not taking advantage of opportunities that came my way in the past and wasting time with the wrong people/not letting them go early enough

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Opentokwowledge: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Yay!!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
BoweryGirl:
My greatest regret? Always putting people first and giving them the opportunity to hurt me. No altruism henceforth.
sorry everyone experienced or will experience this, is very heartbreaking, so how are you doing now?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Yay!!

Exactly!

I love & relate to that song so much, I want it played at my funeral tongue
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Opentokwowledge: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
I regret I didn't understand these early enough... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
If only I knew then what I know now, that's my biggest regret.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by BoweryGirl(f): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Zceesneh:
sorry everyone experienced or will experience this, is very heartbreaking, so how are you doing now?

Lol. Thank you. Thing is, it's like a vicious cycle. You promise yourself you'd never go back to being nice next thing, something comes up and you realize you are back to being the empathic you.

It is well sha.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Opentokwowledge: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Exactly!

I love & relate to that song so much, I want it played at my funeral tongue
Every human being should. It runs deep and is pacifying!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
None.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Every human being should. It runs deep and is pacifying!

Yup.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
BoweryGirl:

Lol. Thank you. Thing is, it's like a vicious cycle. You promise yourself you'd never go back to being nice next thing, something comes up and you realize you are back to being the empathic you.

It is well sha.
that's your identity, u can't change it because u are not weak, u are strong enough to forgive and move on with your life, only people who are mentally weak are those that bear grudges, you have to find a way to balance everything, u rock I know u can do it

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
damjane:
choosing the wrong path
is not too late to turn a new leaf, everything depends on you
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by BoweryGirl(f): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Zceesneh:
that's your identity, u can't change it because u are not weak, u are strong enough to forgive and move on with your life, only people who are mentally weak are those that bear grudges, you have to find a way to balance everything, u rock I know u can do it

My sister just told me same thing. Awwww. Thank you! I have prayed to God to harden my heart like Pharaoh's.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Stevengerd(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
*After sec. skul, when i had the opportunity to play for a club in cyprus, Wetin deh my head that time na book, bobo wan go federal university * not following my mind, pertaining some issues of life. But All Glory to God, Life Drama!

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Only regrets being called a Nigerian.

I will forever regrets this

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
BoweryGirl:

My sister just told me same thing. Awwww. Thank you! I have prayed to God to harden my heart like Pharaoh's.
u can't handle it, it will overpower you, thats why God gave u acaring, accomodating and loving heart, God gave you what he knows you can handle, maybe the only issue u are having is u are finding it difficult to balance everything
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by BoweryGirl(f): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Zceesneh:
u can't handle it, it will overpower you, thats why God gave u caring, accomodating and loving heart, God gave you what he knows you can handle, maybe the only issue u are having is u are finding it difficult to balance everything

I think so. It's really killing me , I tell you.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Stevengerd:
*After sec. skul, when i had the opportunity to play for a club in cyprus, Wetin deh my head that time na book, bobo wan go federal university * not following my mind, pertaining some issues of life. But All Glory to God, Life Drama!
God knows best bro
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
BoweryGirl:

I think so. It's really killing me , I tell you.
calm down, relax, with time u will find it
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
PastorLucifer:

Coward.

You finally snuck back to your shamed moniker after I called you out today. grin

I thought you lied earlier today that pocohantas was banned hence you opened AntiBrutus? Or were you miraculously unbarred after I attacked you? grin I was right - you ran away from pocohantas in shame.

Well, the joke is on you. You can't run from who you truly are. Opening the AntiBrutus moniker will only delay your disgrace not stop it.

Thirsty, needy, subservient, male-dependent & hypocritical feminist wannabe .
what is it na. this is enough to create nightmare

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Not following my heart many times over the years
I wasted too much time in that relationship with that hopeless fool i know better now
smiley smiley
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by MissRaine69(f): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
No regrets just one sorrow. Regret consumes you unless you are good at reflection and have a certain amount of emotional intelligence regreting serves no purpose but to create a wall stopping you from moving on or having closure.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by purem(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
PastorLucifer:

And after it was unbarred why did you remain hidden under AntiBrutus for over a month now?

Madam stop explaining. Your explanations are becoming too much & they have many loopholes.

Tbh I wasn't expecting you to abscond that fast, I was just getting warmed up.

Coward.

Wetin this lady do 4 u na Haba

Did she scammed you

Ayam not understanding what could have caused all this drama with someone you barely know in real life.

@pocohantas Oya coman explain what causes all this drama the king is been here to judge

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
purem:

Wetin this lady do 4 u na Haba

Did she scammed you

Ayam not understanding what could have caused all this drama with someone you barely know in real life

Maybe he does, just maybe... cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Cadec007(m): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Stevengerd:
as in u had the opportunity to earn #2million a week and u blew it?

Aiye mi oo!!, chineke!!, abasi mi mbok!!!

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Learnstuffs: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
Studied Pharmacy when am obviously inclined to Arts and Design.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Gracespecial101(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Non i guess
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Letzdothething: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
I have none. I do what is best. Always

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Christmas Tree? (picture) / Weird Signs Around UNIBEN Off-campus / See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.