Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,655 members, 7,854,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (13). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (13). (281 Views)

Flee Sexual Sins / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (13). by Revadebola: 2:59am On Mar 04, 2018
20 PRACTICAL STEPS OUT OF SEXUAL SINS. (13).

13. Get married and remain married.

1 Corinthians 7:2 (KJV) "Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband".

One practical and bible cure for sexual sins is to marry.
The above scripture says, to avoid fornication, let every man and every woman have his own wife and her own husband.
But marriage in itself does not guarantee your not falling into sexual sins.
I have met both married men and women who are sexually insatiable with their spouses.
Help your spouse to overcome sexual sins. Don't deny your spouse of sex and aim at satisfying your spouse. Have heart to heart frank discussion with your spouse on how to satisfy each other sexually. Sexual satisfaction belongs to both the husband and the wife.
Have regular sex with your spouse. I strongly advise that couples in their first 35 years of marriage, should have sex at least three times weekly.
Many married people are sexually starved from their spouses, that is why they fall as easy prey to sexual temptations from strange men and women.
When you are sexually satisfied with your spouse, it becomes easier for you to flee and resist from sexual temptations coming from persons you are not married to.
To practically overcome sexual sins, don't just be married, but remain married. That implies, live together with your spouse in the same house, the same room and on the same bed.
The situation of your living apart from your spouse, for instance, nature of work, thereby you only see periodically, this is not the best nor ideal for your marriage.
Such distance marriage exposes you to sexual temptations and sins.
If you are not yet married, value and pursue sexual purity.
Chastity does not belongĀ  to the past. The Bible is still constant on sexual purity. Chastity saves you a lot of trouble, preserves the great destiny God has for you and stands you out from the crowd.
You are better off not engaging in pre-marital and extra-marital sex. Pursue sexual purity. It pays off.
Whether you are single or married, apply caution and restrain in all your dealings with the opposite sex.

PRAYER POINTS :
1.Father grant me the grace for sexual purity.
2. Lord deliver me from sexual obsession.
3. My God, set me free, so that sexual sins will not destroy my life.
4. My birthday is 21st March, thank God for the good health am enjoying

To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP : +2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".
Re: 20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (13). by Deicide: 3:17am On Mar 04, 2018
Does talking to an imaginary friend make things easier? grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Mouth Is Your Weapon / Beware Of Electristealing / Repent Now Before It's Too Late, Christ Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.