Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage (36092 Views)

Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher / Herbal Hips And Butt Enlargement Supplement / The Need For Massage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by banre(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
VampireeM:
Young Lady, next time you notice such please brave yourself and rub his anal parting then bring it close to his face to perceive the stench from his anus, if he complains tell him its from his anus and apologise.
Some people esp men are so dirty they don't keep that area clean even if you ask them to shower before massage. undecided

seems like you're a masseuse yourself.

are you??
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Please men are not the only culprit. I remember giving some girls "doggy" and see some streaks of poo on the anal opening. Kills my mood immediately!
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by arsenal33: 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
bigtt76:
Brings us to the question "which is best" - washing ass with water after poo or using toilet paper? I prefer water and I try as much as possible to do my number 2 first thing in the morning and before bathing too to avoid all this crap. Noticed a lot of people just poo and wear back their pants ...so disgusting grin

WATER, WATER, WATER!!!!!!
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Xinzu: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
nairavsdollars:
MGBEKE...SHE WILL BE AN EXPERT IN HAPPY ENDING

We're thinking in the same direction grin
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by imitateMe(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
BluntBoy:

Very unnecessary. Better be careful not to injure yourself one day. Stop dipping your finger in there. The linings are very delicate and easy to tear.
Not when lubricated with soapy water.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by BluntBoy(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
imitateMe:
Not when lubricated with soapy water.
You put soapy water too shocked
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by RealGucci: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
what gets me mad d most is afta every
a gine gal will remove her pant
then it will be stinking
yuck
like rotten besns
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by czarina(f): 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
nairavsdollars:
MGBEKE...SHE WILL BE AN EXPERT IN HAPPY ENDING
Asin ehn? So unprofessional but some silly people will still call her for a massage even after that thoughtless rant.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by vikithor(m): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Today today ,
tomorrow no more ,
if you no laugh today ,
you cant laugh no more !
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by imitateMe(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
BluntBoy:

You put soapy water too shocked
of course na. I can't wash with water only.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by umuna(m): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
EsotericMonk:
Since I was 10yrs, I have always used water to clean up.
It 100% gets the job done,
Its more hygienic
Its more economical
It reminds you to wash your hands after toileting.
You can never be wrong with water.

Nice one there Bro! It reminds you to wash your hands after toileting. The bolded really got me thinking.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
umuna:

Nice one there Bro! It reminds you to wash your hands after toileting. The bolded really got me thinking.
The You there is neither 1st nor 2nd person singular, its 3rd person plural.
Just like the issue raised by the masseuse , personal hygiene is lacking in not a few persons.
You would be alarmed to know that even educated folks don't wash hands after toileting, then they go straight to shake hands with others. Some later go ahead to the restaurant and only use a little water to wash before eating.
As a health professional, I have 'seen it all'.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by AfricanApple(f): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Young03:

Tissue paper nah, I can't be using water like a Muslim
just that I do that before I take my bath
hmm
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by AuroraB(f): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Darkseid:
Butt massage kwa, I hope she gets to juggle their balls too.
Kai cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Rozaytee: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ayammma!!!....A lot of nigerian men are dirty ooo..shocked
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Rozaytee: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
donstan18:
Look at one of them claiming and forming a clean lady by slamming men's butt, social media is the only place we see their type, even ladies that wears one asambodo pant of 70 naira for 4 days will also come to social media to call out men.
cheesy cheesy

The bitter truth is this....Even if a man didn't clean and wipe his butt after defecting, at the mention of pizza and sharwama, ladies will still worship and bow down for the man and start licking his dirty butt hole just for the man to buy them pizza, grin
i know say ur type no dey clean yansh after shiiting..
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Rozaytee: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Young03:

Tissue paper nah, I can't be using water like a Muslim
just that I do that before I take my bath
dirty pig
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Yeminace(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hey woman! do your job and stop complaining ooooooo
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Rozaytee: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mandrake007:
one guy told me he doesn't wipe because it's a very sissy thing to do,he said how will a full grown man put his hands down his ass crack to wipe unless he's gay..i was astounded I couldn't even continue the convo grin
shocked
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Rozaytee: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
permsec:
So at this ur age of managing #600 aba gown, u already know for a fact that naija guys can be so dirty??

I dont blame you, i blame that innocent family that employed you as a househelp.
u just ranting crap..and nonsense ..biko accept d fact...some naija guys a very dirty...ranging from body odor to mouth down to their butts...
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by happy200(m): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
thesicilian:
She sounds unprofessional
Are u expecting professionallism from Nigerians?
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by sirusX(m): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
uuzba:
Why should a full grown Nigerian man, half UnCloth himself and in front of a lady who is not his wife? What kind of f**king massage is that? If you want sex, just go and have it with your wife.
It is not everything whitemen do that e must copy.
-
Men massage men. Women massage women.
That’s GAYbriel man shocked
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by VampireeM(f): 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
zicoraads:

So your name is J lipsrsealed grin

Do you give massages too? grin
banre:

seems like you're a masseuse yourself.

are you??

lol. No am not just giving her suggestion on how to handle shitty anus
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by piagetskinner(m): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
wash your bombom with soap and water please....

we can't have you smelling like a goat
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by PotatoSalad(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
One question please.
Is front massage also available in nigeria?
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
escodotman:
Ew! that's so gross. But why would someone intentionally ask for a butt massage

She clearly stated it & it's the truth.

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
So men don't actually wipe their asses after poo but are quick to talk poo about women??

Like, how can one forget to clean the ass after fixing #2 for goodness sake??

I can't get my head around this one.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by salam1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
bigtt76:
Also good to use tissue paper before bathing to remove those clingy papers grin BTW the muslims got it right using water ....it is the best way to clean up after use of rest room either for number 2 or number 1. They are very hygienic. Infact a muslim man or woman would always preserve the last drop of water in a bottle for this purpose or hold it until they get water.

is it Muslims using water DAT is ur problem or ur health which is more important?
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by zudozz: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
please where can I find her? I NEED BUT MASSAGA ABEG.
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by bigtt76(f): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
I'm complimenting the Muslims and there you are feeling they are my problem ....Nigerians shaaaa angry

salam1:
is it Muslims using water DAT is ur problem or ur health which is more important?
Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by ADRIAN88(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
bigtt76:
Brings us to the question "which is best" - washing ass with water after poo or using toilet paper? I prefer water and I try as much as possible to do my number 2 first thing in the morning and before bathing too to avoid all this crap. Noticed a lot of people just poo and wear back their pants ...so disgusting grin

May the evil arrows of your forefathers enemies see you not!! I thought I was the only sane person with this notion in this gaddam country!!

It can't be overemphasized, my people take dumps in the morning, and wash your freaking buttholes with a proper shower right after.

PS For the rest of you that love dumping in the office restroom during work hours, i honestly dont know for you people ooh! Because I dont get how a full grown human being will get dressed for work, leave their house wey get toilet, set out to the office and start shitting up and dan there, then wipe yansh with tissue paper, come wear him trouser back ontop yansh wey still get shit reminants grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage by zinaunreal(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
That's what you get when you do things with a woman. Worse is when they give you money. They will just radio your empty pocket to the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drugs That Can Make One Last In Bed / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.