Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Jesus Is Coming - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming (8696 Views)

Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Coming by Mekanus(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2018
So u guys are not tired of this age long wait for this nigga already? It's high time you come to terms with the fact that no motherfucker is coming for your sorry asses.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Coming by DKJaleel: 9:23am On Mar 04, 2018
rawtouch:
from which side..
from the sky Bro. Like Elon's rocket re entering earth after doing its job. .

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming by zibe(m): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2018
Lol people still believe this .

I sha blame the people that brought the religion to us. But then again it was centuries ago... people need to think!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Coming by MhizzAJ(f): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2018
Masama:
Jesus is coming
Hallelujah He's coming
He shall descend from high with a shout
And with the trumpet's sound

Jesus is coming
Hallelujah He's coming
And He shall reign forever and ever
King of kings and Lord of lords
You must be a deeper life member

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming by lekbel09(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2018
elyte89:
When....cos na since primary 2,I don dey hear am cool
Go and read 2peter3vs3-9
Re: Jesus Is Coming by MeBadGan(m): 9:27am On Mar 04, 2018
phlopholly:

But don't forget this, dear friends. . . . He isn't really being slow about his promised return, even though it sometimes seems that way. But he is waiting, for the good reason that he is not willing that any should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent.
—2 Peter 3:8,9 (TLB)

Many people are asking, “Where is history heading?” A careful student of the Bible will be led to see that God controls the clock of destiny. Amid the world’s confusion, God’s omnipotent hand moves, working out His unchanging plan and purpose. Jesus Christ is coming to earth again. It is Christ who is in control, and He will determine the outcome. George Whitefield, the great English evangelist, said, “I am daily waiting for the coming of the Son of God.” But he did not sit down and do nothing. He burned out his life in proclaiming the Gospel of Christ.

Prayer for the day
Father, deliver me from slothfulness, keep me quickened to deliver Your message of salvation to everyone who will listen, until that day I die or You return again.

-Sir Billy Graham

Religion is the biggest scam in human history!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Coming by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 04, 2018
The way Africans carry religion on their heads is very irritating. Slow fvcking pokes. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Coming by Shafiiimran99: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2018
Masama:
Jesus is coming
Hallelujah He's coming
He shall descend from high with a shout
And with the trumpet's sound

Jesus is coming
Hallelujah He's coming
And He shall reign forever and ever
King of kings and Lord of lords
But God said there is no other lord beside him in Ishaiah 45:5.
Re: Jesus Is Coming by allanphash7(m): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2018
To where
Re: Jesus Is Coming by Mandrake007(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2018
fear of the unknown triggers faith,we humans are afraid but one thing for sure is we will all die and rot like dead animals lol there's no paradise waiting for anybody in the skies and BTW I I don't think JC wants to come back here sh!t!! the last time he came y'all fuckd him up dude is traumatized free him be

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Coming by Melchizzedek: 9:45am On Mar 04, 2018
frosbel2:
That is what Paul said almost 2000 years ago.

"But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed!" - 1 Corinthians 15:51

Yet they all died

Jesus said almost 2000 years ago

"Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom." - Matthew 16:27

Yet they ALL died.

I have news for you, Jesus is not coming back.

Re: Jesus Is Coming by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2018
frosbel2:
That is what Paul said almost 2000 years ago.

"But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed!" - 1 Corinthians 15:51

Yet they all died

Jesus said almost 2000 years ago

"Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom." - Matthew 16:27

Yet they ALL died.

I have news for you, Jesus is not coming back.

God bless you.
I have been liberated.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming by Emmysteve(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2018
2 Peter 3:3-9 New International Version (NIV)
Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming by Ojuororun(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2018
THE QUESTION IS ...,¤ WHEN,WHERE, and WHY?.......¤. when is he coming back? where, as in, which state is he coming to? why must he come back again as in what for? a good christain that believe and understand verywell should kindly analize these to us...

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming by blackjack21(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming by Adex7004(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2018
when is he coming back, our great grand father waited in vain, they didn't see him

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming by OtemAtum: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2018
Doctufos: Worldly Music 1:4,5

4. Think like a man born in the first century waiting for a son of his god to end the world. Add five centuries to your waiting, add another five centuries. Add another five centuries. Add another five centuries. Now you have twenty centuries and the son of your god has not returned. You are now left with no other option than to start using your brain critically. 5. Think of all the people who had ever existed. Where are ninety-nine percent of them now? They are dead, so why do you fear the inevitable?
Re: Jesus Is Coming by Ojuororun(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2018
nairalanduseles:

wetin u smoke ......who be allah again.....guy park one side with ur yeye quran
YOUR FOOLISHENESS IS IN YOUR NAME"USELES NAIRALANDER" I NO BLAME YOU, COS U ARE NOT A GOOD CHRISTAIN.....GUY BETER MIND YOUR SPEACH AND WATCH YOUR TONGUE VERYWEL AND SEAK FOR FORGIVENES BEFORE IT TOO LATE FOR YOU COS GOD IS NOT YOUR MATE .....GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE AND KNW WHAT JESUS HIMSELF SAID ABOUT THOSE THAT BLASPHEME AND THEIR JUDGEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming by bigfrancis21: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2018
Christians keep interpreting the bible literally and keep passing false doctrines. When Jesus referred to his second coming, it was not a physical come back he was referring to. He was referring to a period in earth time when his consciousness or Christ consciousness would pervade on earth again. For those waiting, keep waiting. 10 generations will come after you and they would still be waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming by OtemAtum: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2018
Ojuororun:
YOUR FOOLISHENESS IS IN NAME I NO BLAME YOU, COS U ARE NOT A GOOD CHRISTAIN.....GUY BETER MIND YOUR SPEACH AND WATCH YOUR TONGUE VERYWEL AND SEAK FOR FORGIVENES BEFORE IT TOO LATE FOR YOU COS GOD IS NOT YOUR MATE .....GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE AND KNW WHAT JESUS HIMSELF SAID ABOUT THOSE THAT BLASPHEME AND THEIR JUDGEMENT.
If a Christian blasphemes a Muslim god, nothing will happen, vice versa.
Re: Jesus Is Coming by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2018
We are waiting.

Do you know anybody with a samsung s6 with a dead panel?
I am willing to buy the screen.
My phone number on profile.
Re: Jesus Is Coming by Ojuororun(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2018
OtemAtum:
If a Christian blasphemes a Muslim god, nothing will happen, vice versa.
HOW MANY GODS ARE YOU WORSHIPING SELF? COS "I" AND SOME OTHER GOOD CHRISTAINS BELIEVE IN ONE GOD? I NO COM UNDERSTAND YOU O......¤
Re: Jesus Is Coming by OtemAtum: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2018
Ojuororun:
HOW MANY GODS ARE YOU WORSHIPING SELF? COS "I" AND SOME OTHER GOOD CHRISTAINS BELIEVE IN ONE GOD? I NO COM UNDERSTAND YOU O......¤
There are thousands of gods and Yahweh is one of them, same as Allah. See below for list of gods.

Re: Jesus Is Coming by nairalanduseles: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2018
Ojuororun:
YOUR FOOLISHENESS IS IN YOUR NAME"USELES NAIRALANDER" I NO BLAME YOU, COS U ARE NOT A GOOD CHRISTAIN.....GUY BETER MIND YOUR SPEACH AND WATCH YOUR TONGUE VERYWEL AND SEAK FOR FORGIVENES BEFORE IT TOO LATE FOR YOU COS GOD IS NOT YOUR MATE .....GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE AND KNW WHAT JESUS HIMSELF SAID ABOUT THOSE THAT BLASPHEME AND THEIR JUDGEMENT.

poverty kee u .......if i slap u wetin concern me and ur yeye religion. .....shit like that don't scare me cunt....
we all go die one day...death is inevitable
Re: Jesus Is Coming by phlopholly: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2018
MeBadGan:

Religion is the biggest scam in human history!

Bro, I am a Christian, I am Christ like by the mercy of God. I preach Christianity, not religion

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming by Jabioro: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2018
Emmysteve:
2 Peter 3:3-9 New International Version (NIV)
Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
Na lie
Re: Jesus Is Coming by Ojuororun(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2018
OtemAtum:
There are thousands of gods and Yahweh is one of them, same as Allah. See below for list of gods.
IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT MANY WILL CRY BUT, I PRAY TO ALMIGHTY ALHAH THAT I WILL NOT BE AMONG THOSE THAT WILL REGRET OR CRY AT THE END. ...¤.......LIKE YORUBA PPL SAID "MASHEMI NI ADORUN MO OTITO"...AMIN"
Re: Jesus Is Coming by nathdim: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2018
Ojuororun:
which Kain yeye forgiveness your quran is a twisted version of the Bible
Re: Jesus Is Coming by realmindz: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2018
we are waiting for the Jewish Lord to come and save us here in Africa. unfortunately, jesus is archaic and he cant stand the military strength of 21st century. Jesus and his chariots would be mistaken for alien invasion and will be nuked before they arrive earth
Re: Jesus Is Coming by OtemAtum: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2018
Ojuororun:
IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT MANY WILL CRY BUT, I PRAY TO ALMIGHTY ALHAH THAT I WILL NOT BE AMONG THOSE THAT WILL REGRET OR CRY AT THE END. ...¤.......LIKE YORUBA PPL SAID "MASHEMI NI ADORUN MO OTITO"...AMIN"
Omode o mogun, o n pe lefo. Don't you know that there is no superiority in the afterlife? When we die, we will be same size like all these gods. We will have equal power with them. Even we are all potentially gods here on earth, even though many of us forgot to make ourselves manifest as god. Even the first time when Allah came to the earth like more than 130,000 years ago, he couldn't establish himself as a god because of fear. Read the Doctufos for more:

Doctufos: Homo Sapiens III 7: 15-23
15. Elaha(Allah) was a homo sapiens born in a place now called Iran in the 70,054th year of the homo sapiens era..
16. Now the name of his father was Abdulaha, who was a cattle rearer.
17. In those days, Elaha had no interest in becoming a cattle rearer like his father, rather, he loved to be among the storytellers and the singer of songs.
18. Now when Elaha was thirty years old, he dreamt and saw his consciousness flying in another body.
19. Then those who flew with him said to him, go and change the philosophy of your land.
20. Then Elaha awoke and declared himself to the people as the creator of the world.
21. Now he was taken and brought before the rulers of the land. Then he was offered a choice to either recant his pronouncement or face death.
22. Then Elaha recanted his profession and lived. Then the philosophy of his land which was the philosophy of Ilam, the god of the people, continued in those days.
23. So Elaha, who was also called Allah, could not establish his name as a god among the people until his death in the 70,098th year of the homo sapiens era.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming by realmindz: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2018
Ojuororun:

Your fear and loyalty to Yahweh won't stop him from roasting you should you be found wanting in his good books....or what joy would you even derive if you end in heaven and see at least one of your loved ones in the agony of hell...

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming by Ojuororun(m): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2018
nathdim:
which Kain yeye forgiveness your quran is a twisted version of the Bible
IS IT QURAN THAT WAS TWISTED TO BIBLE OR IT IS BIBLE THAT WAS TWISTED INTO QURAN? MTCHEWW, LET ME ASK A QUESTION HW MANY VESION OF BIBLE DO YOU HAVE? ......... I CAN'T EVEN RELATE MYSELF WITH THIS SMALL BOY LIKE YOU, AND I WILL NOT ABUSE JESUS CHRIST COS JESUS CHRIST IS A SERVANT OF ALMIGHTY GOD. THAT ONE IS CLEAR .., SO YOU CAN'T MAKE ME TO COMMIT A SIN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Last Commandment Jesus Gave To His Disciples Before Leaving? / What Is A Soul Tie? / Church Structure & Sole Authority Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.