Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Jesus Is Coming - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming (8683 Views)

Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Coming by JimmyCrow(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2018
Lol
Re: Jesus Is Coming by alanka(f): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2018
Yes! is coming to come and tell you how he has rejected you.

How his mission failed

How humans have gone above the range of since his blood can cover

How you pastors have been rejected

How he does not have power to determine what happens next because the humans sins have defeated his purpose

How and why he has seized to be your advocate

How you have dealt with the GOD that took him 607 trillion years to see for the first time and that automatically disqualifies him from being your Lord

How political world destroys the relationship that He used his,blood, suffering on the cross and his name to create as a link to eternity

HE WOULD MAKE YOU KNOW THAT HIMSELF WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
Re: Jesus Is Coming by Nate187: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2018
Ode na popcorn and groundnut full your weak skull..have u been able to proof that there is no life after death? SadBoy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming by CHIGIM: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2018
help me ask this morons abeg
nairalanduseles:
abeg spare me .......me sef am coming back to naija...
this movie should be titled the never ending story......its all a scam .....if una like make una no go hussle dey wait for person wey una no even know to come .......
Re: Jesus Is Coming by Ojuororun(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
OtemAtum:

Omode o mogun, o n pe lefo. Don't you know that there is no superiority in the afterlife? When we die, we will be same size like all these gods. We will have equal power with them. Even we are all potentially gods here on earth, even though many of us forgot to make ourselves manifest as god. Even the first time when Allah came to the earth like more than 130,000 years ago, he couldn't establish himself as a god because of fear. Read the Doctufos for more:

LOOK,... LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING YOU DONT SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND ...EACH EVERYONE OF HUMAN BEING HAS THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHEREVER HE OR SHE WANTS TO FOUND HIM OR HERSELF IN THE HEAVEN RIGHT FROM THE EARTH WHETHER NA HELL OR PARADISE....AS I DEY LUK YOUSELF U DNT BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ANOTHER LIFE AFTER DEATH?
Re: Jesus Is Coming by nathdim: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=Ojuororun post=65547504]IS IT QURAN THAT WAS TWISTED TO BIBLE OR IT IS BIBLE THAT WAS TWISTED INTO QURAN? MTCHEWW, LET ME ASK A QUESTION HW MANY VESION OF BIBLE DO YOU HAVE? ......... I CAN'T EVEN RELATE MYSELF WITH THIS SMALL BOY LIKE YOU, AND I WILL NOT ABUSE JESUS CHRIST COS JESUS CHRIST IS A SERVANT OF ALMIGHTY GOD. THAT ONE IS CLEAR .., SO YOU CAN'T MAKE ME TO COMMIT A SIN.[/quote
What you just posted would have made sense if your prophet Muhammad lived during the time of Jesus not coming after 600years telling us the same Angel Gabriel he Saw in the Bible appeared to him (all na wash) in general sense the three Abrahamai religions Christianity Islam judaism doesn't make sense to me they are all worshipping an imaginary God they av not seen b4
Re: Jesus Is Coming by OtemAtum: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ojuororun:
LOOK,... LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING YOU DONT SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND ...EACH EVERYONE OF HUMAN BEING HAS THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHEREVER HE OR SHE WANTS TO FOUND HIM OR HERSELF IN THE HEAVEN RIGHT FROM THE EARTH WHETHER NA HELL OR PARADISE....AS I DEY LUK YOUSELF U DNT BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ANOTHER LIFE AFTER DEATH?
There are numerous afterlives. Muslims have theirs, Christians have theirs, atheists have theirs, thinkers have theirs, deists have theirs, I Otem I have mine, traditional worshippers have theirs, but the common thing to all afterlives is that we beings that will occupy those places do not really have more or lesser powers than one another, except if you decide to b a subordinate to your god-mates there. So, If you die a Muslim, it is only a choice for you to be worshipping allah when you get to Aljannah. You will even almost not recognise Allah there because you will be equal in stature and power as him when you receive enlightenments.
Re: Jesus Is Coming by nery4u(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Signs of the End Times
Jesus gave the greatest list of the signs of the times that would be occurring prior to His return to the earth. The Olivet Discourse is known as the single, longest and greatest prophecy of the end of the age in the Bible and since Jesus Himself gives it, we can certainly know that it is accurate. His disciples had just come out of the temple with Christ and they had commented on the majesty of the temple, but Jesus instead turned their attention to the end time events that would occur just prior to His return. In Matthew 24:3 the disciples asked Jesus a very pointed question of “ what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age? " Many of these prophecies have already been fulfilled. In Matthew 24, Jesus gives us these signs that we are living in the last days.
“Jesus answered: “ Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many" (v 4-5). There have been no shortages of fanatics claiming to be Jesus, even in the 1st Century.
“Y ou will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains " (v 6-cool. Once more, these have been already occurring and at an ever increasing rate. The number of earthquakes and famines that follow war are growing exponentially, but a sober warning from Jesus is that He says that “ these are (only) the beginning ."
Jesus continues by prophesying, “At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold " (v 10-12). Many have turned their back on God, on believing in a God, on church attendance, and have began to hate one another instead of Christ’s command to
love one another and become lukewarm not only for Christ but for other people (1 Cor 13, John chapters 15-17, Rev 3:14-19).
“As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man" (v -37-39).
Re: Jesus Is Coming by Ojuororun(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=nathdim post=65548485][/quote] WAIT, BEFORE I CAN GO FURTHER WITH YOU.ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS..... DO U BELIEVE IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT? IF YES,.WHICH GOD DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO JUDGE US ON THAT DAY? SECOND QUESTION, WHO IS JESUS ? IS JESUS GOD? OR SOMEONE CREATED BY GOD?. THE LAST QUESTION, WHO IS THE GREATEST GOD U BELIEVE IN? OR DNT U BELONGS TO ANY RELIGION,?
Re: Jesus Is Coming by MistadeRegal(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Somzee:
Lord, help us be ready for you.

This makes a whole lot of sense to me.
"LORD help us to be ready for you."
Makes a whole lot of sense...

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming by MistadeRegal(m): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
shanaka4u:
Fear Allah As He Should Be Feared And Die Not Except As A Muslim. Quran 3 V 101. In Other Words You Can Be Born Again Many Times But You Must Die Except As A Muslim.

What do you know that's on afterlife?
Re: Jesus Is Coming by omojeesu(m): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
phlopholly:

But don't forget this, dear friends. . . . He isn't really being slow about his promised return, even though it sometimes seems that way. But he is waiting, for the good reason that he is not willing that any should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent.
—2 Peter 3:8,9 (TLB)

Many people are asking, “Where is history heading?” A careful student of the Bible will be led to see that God controls the clock of destiny. Amid the world’s confusion, God’s omnipotent hand moves, working out His unchanging plan and purpose. Jesus Christ is coming to earth again. It is Christ who is in control, and He will determine the outcome. George Whitefield, the great English evangelist, said, “I am daily waiting for the coming of the Son of God.” But he did not sit down and do nothing. He burned out his life in proclaiming the Gospel of Christ.

Prayer for the day
Father, deliver me from slothfulness, keep me quickened to deliver Your message of salvation to everyone who will listen, until that day I die or You return again.

-Sir Billy Graham

Yes, 'Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days' Mat.24:29-31.
Re: Jesus Is Coming by Niyi53(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
O mankind! hearken, this is the prophecy of God Who made the Heavens and the Earth. He will spread this Movement (Ahmadiyya community) in all the countries and will give it supremacy over all through reason and arguments. Remember, no one will descend from heaven. [b]All our opponents who are living at present will die and not one of them will see Jesus, son of Mary, descend from the sky and then their children who survive them will also pass away and none of them will see Jesus, son of Mary, coming down from the heaven. Generations of their posterity will also perish and they too will not see the son of Mary descending from heaven. Then God will create restlessness in their hearts; that the day of the glory of the Cross had passed away and the world had taken another turn but Jesus, son of Mary, had still not come down from the sky. Then all the wise people will discard this belief and the third century from today will not have completed when all those who had been waiting for Jesus, both Muslims and Christians will despair of his coming and entertaining misgivings shall give up their belief and there will be only one Faith in the world and one preceptor. I came only to sow the seed. [/b]That seed has been sown by my hands. It will now grow and blossom forth and none dare retard its growth.
(The Promised Messiah in Tazkira-Behind-Shahadatain)

https://www.alislam.org/library/book/narrative-two-martyrdoms/
Re: Jesus Is Coming by Nwadiuto247: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Yankiss:
Amen. God take charge in our lives and give the devil NO room to operate, amen!

Amen and Amen
Re: Jesus Is Coming by Akinsemma: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
He that have ear, let him hear what the spirit is saying.
Re: Jesus Is Coming by nathdim: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ojuororun:
WAIT, BEFORE I CAN GO FURTHER WITH YOU.ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS..... DO U BELIEVE IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT? IF YES,.WHICH GOD DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO JUDGE US ON THAT DAY? SECOND QUESTION, WHO IS JESUS ? IS JESUS GOD? OR SOMEONE CREATED BY GOD?. THE LAST QUESTION, WHO IS THE GREATEST GOD U BELIEVE IN? OR DNT U BELONGS TO ANY RELIGION,?
I don't believe in any Damm judgement I believe once you are Dead that's the end
but on the Christian perspective Jesus Christ is not God but he was sent by God he has been existing b4 his Time here on Earth
On the Muslim perspective everything Muhammad said about Jesus Christ Moses and and Abraham are all lies
Who knows if in 200 years to come another prophet would come out and tell you that the angel Michael gave him another holy book all he needs are the gullible followers that would follow him
if you want to know about Moses ask the Jews he is there mentor
If you want to know about about Jesus Christ ask the Christians read the gospel book of John a true witness who Saw Jesus Christ and don't listen to the words of a cave man who was born 600years later that doesn't have any connections with Jesus telling you one angel he Saw in the Bible appeared to him again
Same applied to Muhammed if you want want to know about him ask the Muslims
Conclusion all three above religions to me doesn't make sense they are all copying each other or twisting each other to me they are all tools of the white man our forefathers didn't know about Moses Muhammad and Jesus but they were living a happy long and prosperous life same thing applied to China 95 percent of their population are not Christians or Muslims but they are the world biggest economy and lest I forget I believe their is a God some where who created but we don't know a dime about him
Re: Jesus Is Coming by Nygma(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Any body that believes this should be hanged
Re: Jesus Is Coming by Jayboot(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
If Jesus is Cumming, which woman (or man, since he had 12 male friends) is he having sex with? maybe he's masturbating
u r a fool.. I am sorry for ur life

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming by hopefulLandlord: 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
Jayboot:

u r a fool.. I am sorry for ur life

says the Nigerian that believes a Jew died for his misdemeanors when the Jews themselves don't believe that nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming by Ojuororun(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=nathdim post=65556609]I don't believe in any Damm judgement I believe once you are Dead that's the end
but on the Christian perspective Jesus Christ is not God but he was sent by God he has been existing b4 his Time here on Earth
On the Muslim perspective everything Muhammad said about Jesus Christ Moses and and Abraham are all lies
ut and tell you that the angel Michael gave him another holy book all he needs are the gullible followers that would follow him
if you want to know about Moses ask the Jews he is there mentor
If you was read the gospel book of John a true witness who Saw Jesus Christ and don't listen to the words of a cave man who was born 600years later that doesn't have any connections with Jesus telling you one angel he Saw in the Bible appeared to him again] ......]>
if you believe in god. definitely you must believe in the day of judgement whether you like it or not.......¤.....i case my rest here or make i kuku rest my case here bye. grincheesy
Re: Jesus Is Coming by vjohnson: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
God abeg

Re: Jesus Is Coming by ebenice(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
1stolax:

God bless you.
I have been liberated.
you had better prepare to meet that GOD you asked to bless him
Re: Jesus Is Coming by seniwellsFX: 3:52am On Mar 05, 2018
Why is it that the mods are not making posters on this topic go through the swearing process of being a Christian like they make people do in Islamic or Muslim topics? So the jihad and islamization agenda don reach here too? Bastard donkeys
Re: Jesus Is Coming by freshlaw: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2018
The Bible warns that the closer the coming of the Lord Jesus, the greater mockers and scoffers will become. Apparently, mockery is a sure indicator that the day of the Lord being mocked is drawing closer.

2 Peter 3:2-4(Message Bible) My dear friends...hold your minds in a state of undistracted attention...you need to know that in the last days, mockers are going to have a heyday...they'll mock, "So what's happened to the promise of His coming".

Jesus is Lord, and He is coming soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jehovah’s Witness And Hitler Germany: What The Watchtower Never Says / If You Are Still Having Sex With Mami Wata (Masturbating), Read This Message / Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.