Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial (61422 Views)

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial by akakc47: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
Which gathering should the Archbishop have talked?
Re: Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial by vikithor(m): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Religious things and political things (here for naija ,never mature for mixing )

wishing the MOG had just said ,go get your pvc,
he can re explain ,

i think he was ready to confront the power that be (i like him for such courage )
some of our pentecostal MOG go dey act ‘wisdom ,applying wisdom ’
like one vp pastor ,under his nose ,christian are bn butchered ,

give three bottle of orijin to that priest wey sempe jor,and gv me the bill
Re: Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial by mechanics(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nawa o, those politicians don't fear God at all, fighting in the house of God is forbidden.
Re: Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
shallysgirl:
Have they resumed at Ondo secretariat? Those butchered by fulanis and kicked out of the secretariat , did they survive.?Is it now safe to use Ondo airport abi your cow boys have e finally turned it to grazing reserve. ?
The teachers butchered in ogun, I hope they survived?
Have they buried the farmer killed in Oyo?
Rabbish. Since you think it's fun, let's start.
Lol, keep living in denial, I was there live and nothing of such ever happened. Hehehehehe. Why didn't you post the picture of the attack if I may ask hehehehehe. I didn't see it as fun but you have been hitting your chest about how they can't enter your region. Besides, how is that enugu, are you people still praying with your governor?
Re: Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial by shallysgirl: 12:59am On Mar 05, 2018
wizzakosh:
Lol, keep living in denial, I was there live and nothing of such ever happened. Hehehehehe. Why didn't you post the picture of the attack if I may ask hehehehehe. I didn't see it as fun but you have been hitting your chest about how they can't enter your region. Besides, how is that enugu, are you people still praying with your governor?
You are the one in denial here. Enugu people have been praying and God has been protecting them. They also done well for themselves security wise.
I don't have time to lie to my self and others when we all know the truth.
Re: Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial by shallysgirl: 1:00am On Mar 05, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Yet your people can't stop coming to the 'caliphate slave camp'

Buying a land or building in the same 'caliphate slave camp' is your people's mark of success and central life objective.

No other Nigerian buy a single brick or grain of sand in Igboland. Why? It's a jungle.
A slave camp remains a slave camp. Take it or leave it.
Re: Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2018
shallysgirl:
You are the one in denial here. Enugu people have been praying and God has been protecting them. They also done well for themselves security wise.
I don't have time to lie to my self and others when we all know the truth.
This is not talk of lies, provide the pictures to pro e your point. The one that happened in oyo, the picture was provided, the one that happened in enugu, the picture was provided, the one I. ebony, the picture was provided, so why not provide that akure own picture. Besides, I thought you people are brave, so why praying and not fight them back? Kettle calling pot black. Oga, go Melo for one corner. You won't have time cos you have nothing to back k up yourself. Here is a farmer butchered in ebonyi. Provide that of akure

Re: Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial by shallysgirl: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2018
wizzakosh:
This is not talk of lies, provide the pictures to pro e your point. The one that happened in oyo, the picture was provided, the one that happened in enugu, the picture was provided, the one I. ebony, the picture was provided, so why not provide that akure own picture. Besides, I thought you people are brave, so why praying and not fight them back? Kettle calling pot black. Oga, go Melo for one corner. You won't have time cos you have nothing to back k up yourself. Here is a farmer butchered in ebonyi. Provide that of akure
You can deny all you wish, but we know the truth and the story. No time to go back and forth. Good day.
Re: Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
shallysgirl:

You can deny all you wish, but we know the truth and the story. No time to go back and forth. Good day.
Who are the we?
Re: Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial by salegella: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
shallysgirl:
Igbo Lady
staunch defender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.