Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Arise! Arise!! Arise!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arise! Arise!! Arise!!! (330 Views)

The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days / O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. / Let The God Of Suddenly Arise "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arise! Arise!! Arise!!! by michiyke2003(m): 7:22am On Mar 04, 2018
Arise! Arise! Arise!!!

One thing I ask of you,one thing I seek from you is to arise,take your place,be on top. I believed in you,I believed in your strength, I believed in your wisdom,I believed in your decision, I believed in your action that is why I lift you up above me and above every other thing.

They will tremble when we speak with one voice,they will bow when we voice out our decision with action. I am not here to praise you if you are not ready to act. The honor and praises should go to those who see a reason to defend their right. It is our right to decide for Nigeria, it is our right to make things right in Nigeria. It is disgraceful that we grunt on situations we can handle. When we have prayed all prayer that we know how to pray believing that God will answer because of his love and yet nothing has changed, it is a sign that God want us to agree before he decides. Our failure to agree is the reason why God refused to decide. Nigeria is not just a name of a place,it is a name of our hope,a name of our home,a name of our happiness. If we agree to act by inviting our friends to join us in this quest together we will make the impossible possible because God will decide to intervene.

Once United, we the youths will agree whether we should live together as an entity or if division is the answer. If we are not ready to live together then we divide this country peacefully. I am sick and tired of Nigeria because a day without news of murder is like a day without food. Does it mean that lives are no more valuable in Nigeria. If we kill our own without a second thought then who will protect us. Like the moon and the soon,we are worth more than anything, we are special to Nigeria and if the government is not ready to protect us we should plan on how to protect ourselves.

I see no more hope in unity of Nigeria if we are not ready to enlighten our friends why revolting against these useless cabals that have been playing with our happiness is the best option to keep Nigeria moving. Our voice cannot be heard if you think I wrote this for only reading purposes. Action in numbers is action with a positive result.

I have never seen Nigerians acting without fear. Let's act without fear,nobody will save us,it is just you and me,be by my side because we will never forget how we made it. So many people wishes to be Nigerians and our country before our own eye is fading and nobody is ready to do anything because of fear of reprisal. We will never forget the way it fades and we will always regret why not acting when we are supposed to. Time to act is now for a better Nigeria or a divided Nigeria will be better or the best for all.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Lagos Province 61 Young Adults And Youths Praise Concert 2018 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 11/05/2018 Friday / Pastor Commands Congregation To UnCloth And Wave Pants In The Air (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.