Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Let The God Of Suddenly Arise "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let The God Of Suddenly Arise "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " (2996 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let The God Of Suddenly Arise "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
Judges 6
When you arrive at a Red-Sea situation and you desire that jehovah should arise and surprise your enemies.
One of the reasons we are counselled by the word of God to be vigilant and sober is that when the Lord God of sudden arises, you would not miss His benefits.
Psalm 102:2: " Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; in line thine ead unto me; in the day when I call answer me speadily." We serve the God of the suddenly. "The Lord whom you seek, shall suddenly come to His temple" (Malachi 3:10), Our God is the God who does things unexpectedly, speedily and quickly. He does them at a time we do not expect , in a way we cannot imagine, so that He and only He can take all the glory. Certain phrases are used in Scripture to discuss the events of the last days. e.g. like a thief in the night (1 Thessalonians 5:2; 2 Peter 3:10) and in the twinkling of an eye (1 Corinthians 15:52). These describe the suddenness and the unexpected way the day of the lord will come. They also describe how fast God works when He wants to deal with the one who troubles our Isreal. God said in Isaiah 48:3 that, I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I showed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.
The Red Sea is that which stands between you and your promised land, it is also that which the Lord will use to destroy your enemies after the order of Pharaoh. God of the suddenly will arise and execute vengeance on all your enemies.
Micah 7:8: Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when i sit in darkness, the Lord shall be light unto me.
Re: Let The God Of Suddenly Arise "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 19, 2019
Daniel 3
For those who desire dumbfounding breakthroughs. Perhaps you are passing through series of persecutions and hardships, allowed by God to create an opportunity for your promotion, so that your mouth would be able to share testimonies of His wonders and goodness.
Psalm 71:21: " Thou shall increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side."
"God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all we ask or think, according to the power that workers in us"
(Ephesians 3:20). These prayer points will draw the attention of God of exceeding abundance. Get God of exceeding abundance to bombard us with blessings and testimonies to the level we cry out, "O Lord, this is too much. It is enough, please, stop. "God wants to 'Over-bless' us. He wants to give us more than we need, so we can give to others. We are blessed to be a blessings. These prayer points will cause divine increase in all areas of your life. You will grow from strength to strength, glory to glory and favor to favor. God will surely increase your greatness and cause you to be comforted (Increase) on every side.
Luke 4:18: The spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the broken -hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? / To Atheist / Why Did God Put The Tree Of Knowledge In The Garden Of Eden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.