Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles (47296 Views)

18th Century Teapot Used By Chinese Emperor Sold Over £2million At Auction (Pix) / Donald Trump Likes Everything Big, Including His Huge Christmas Card / Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by jeroba1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mr anti-kwurroption can see this.start from your family n your kinsmen.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by bekpo(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
In Nigeria, people will start ascribing political and or ethnic meaning to it.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
busky101:
i just passed this building now, it's still functioning na
no be tolet dey der. Nothing dey happen der
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by movetoca: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
soberdrunk:
So one man is owing "$10.6 billion and ordinary 1.5million naira debt dey give person sleepless nights angry
Bros I think me and you dey reason the same thing.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
1stolax:
Just dash me 1%
cry
cry

Don't go and work out your own wealth. Be here abusing Igbos while time ticks away. I have been following your hateful comments here on NL. Na when you go dey see the children of your age mates building mansions, your eye go clear.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by whirlwind7(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
usba:
grin grin grin pigs and idiots y'all services is required internationally.

Ahhh...you again.
Wonder when you'll EVER have something half sensible to say. I promise you, you won't die if you use your head once in a while. Try it. Its fun too.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by smileyoo: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
only one man get all these? abeg make una shift make i faint joor. bubu's nijja, come see how to pight kwooruption: no sacred cows abi na cattles.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by remiopash: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Only one person?? Shift lemme faint abeg

Most of the vehicles maybe operational vehicles.E.g trucks
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by LegitBoy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pharaoh001:

You're very much right....

Saudi is the best Nation of all time.....but beefing against them is much undecided
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by LegitBoy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Saudi is the best Nation of all time.....but beefing against them is much undecided
Stop being delusional... .saudi government are as corrupt as Nigeria. The difference is they are reasonable and still maintain a human face unlike the wicked ones that have been ruling us. Saudi is an elitist country where oil money revolve around the Royal families. Many of Saudi billionaires cannot even explain their source of wealth other than from inheritance which they cloud in some businesses around the world.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by RexTramadol1: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oh boi......na money be dis ooo

Oh my lawd..... 1k debt dey do my heart giz giz

That job oya locate me first and be glad you did

In the meantime, you know na

M facing front.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
Working judiciary,not the ones we have down Street here,who can defend the most corrupt person on earth
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by Perfecttouch(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
soberdrunk:
So one man is owing "$10.6 billion and ordinary 1.5million naira debt dey give person sleepless nights angry
my own na just 30thousand na hide and seek i dey play witj the creditor everyday i don loose weight self
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by ajl: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
yeyerolling:
If na nigeria no one wud buy. Just look at adenuga's bella place which was seized from him. Wasting away ever since

The case may still be court. Normally you don't sell property with ongoing court case, and one shouldn't be fooled into buying one either.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by guru90: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oil country.....
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by bejeria101(m): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
madridguy:
If it is here, the man will hire 100 corrupts SAN to defend him at the court of law.

Samething buhari did when he was asked to bring his certificate. Mr intergrity my foot!
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
soberdrunk:
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by laliga01: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad grin sad grin lipsrsealed sad undecided sad.If to say nah here,some pigs go don print nah our son banner/dey shout Nzobu zobu nyimba enyi..Dasuki dey prison,no hausa protest.Try dat stuFF qith potopoto republic. people. and see dem display their ragtag. flag*walk outta thread*

After all said and done, you have been noticed. Is there anything else?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by menami: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
What? Only one man..... 923 vehicles.
This life is indeed a vanity
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by Ezebinaugwu(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=crownedprinz post=65554251]And those who are rich should boast that God has humbled them. They will fade away like a little flower in the field. James 1 vs 10
Any rich man can fall in a day...[/

Hope say you go quote this same verse if na u rich too?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Abeg no faint, d guy wan dash u one car, if u faint na u padi man go carry d car go...shine ya eyes abeg...

VIPERVENOM:
Only one person?? Shift lemme faint abeg
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by tooladapo: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
nigeria is no country. it's a shithole. shame and disgrace on all our leaders past, present n future. I say so
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
LegitBoy:
Stop being delusional... .saudi government are as corrupt as Nigeria. The difference is they are reasonable and still maintain a human face unlike the wicked ones that have been ruling us. Saudi is an elitist country where oil money revolve around the Royal families. Many of Saudi billionaires cannot even explain their source of wealth other than from inheritance which they cloud in some businesses around the world.

Inheritance is a legitimate source of wealth.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by unknown87: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
Geoxplorer:
Arab money...
More Like Arab Debt!!!
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by sulasa07(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
That is a country where d judiciary system is working perfectly not a shithole country like I no call name shaa
D
Maybe U didn't notice they use Sharia Law n not Demon-Cracy like ur country.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by GuntersChain(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
borrow borrow make me rich, even forbes acknowledge the man as one of the richest, indebted rich man.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by OhiOfIhima: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Yes, d beef was a result of hatred some set of people have 4 Islam. I respect dem a lot about wat dey did last yr by exposed those rich Arab guys from Qatar who sponsored terrorist from far east side.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by Mrsoha: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
Kadsdd
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by MENTORCH(m): 2:59am On Mar 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
If na nigeria no one wud buy. Just look at adenuga's bella place which was seized from him. Wasting away ever since

Who seized it?
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by Dicelson(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2018
This is really serious. 923 cars can should pay his debts.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles by aycorporat(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2018
whirlwind7:
Great reforms are happening in Saudi Arabia. This is a case of touching and bashing the seemingly untouchables.
One of the reasons we can't expect this to happen in naija is, almost the entire politicos have skeletons in their cupboard. You can't make huge reforms if u have got baggage of your own.
Which makes it funny when people were calling the lizard in Aso Rock the "new sheriff in town" who's come to clean the stables. What a joke!
The first person who warned the lizard just weeks into his tenure is IBB. Lizard hinted that he was going to open investigations into past cases of drafts, and the crafty old IBB issued a public statement that before he gets carried away by the trappings of power, Bubu should know that details of his own misdeeds while in office as the head of PTDF could be produced in a jiffy.
That was the day Bubu's anti-corruption "war" ended grin .....just weeks into his tenure.
very funny. Please can I get a link to that? I really need to tackle some zombies with this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office / Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 / Biden To Transfer Power To Harris While Under Anesthesia For Colonoscopy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.