Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Kaffy Advises Upcoming Dancers, Says Dancing Is "Very Lucrative" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Advises Upcoming Dancers, Says Dancing Is "Very Lucrative" (533 Views)

Slimcase Reveals How He Made It Out In 2017, Advises Upcoming Artistes Too / "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaffy Advises Upcoming Dancers, Says Dancing Is "Very Lucrative" by FemiFemola: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2018
Superstar dancer Kafayat 'Kaffy' Shefau is easily the biggest name in the industry, and has adviced other dancers who want to be like her to improve their skill sets.

In a recent interview with Premium Times, Kaffy revealed that many young dancers weren't finding success because they were concerned with money, not improving themselves.

She said: "The problem with the youth right now is that they are eager to make money meanwhile they are not investing in improving their skill-set. There is an absence of mentoring platforms for dancers and this is why I am all about creating empowerment channels for them.

Full post: https://www.concaholic.com/news/kaffy-advises-upcoming-dancers-says-dancing-lucrative/

Re: Kaffy Advises Upcoming Dancers, Says Dancing Is "Very Lucrative" by AKBe(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2018
I'm afraid Kaffy's dancesteps are just too acrobatic for my liking.Bae has been heavily influenced by Bruce Lee of blessed memory. Watched her danced once at the calabar carnival and I cudnt help but laughed at how rhythm avoided her like a plague.
She has made money from it and influenced some people though.
But Mediocrity shudnt be celebrated at all. She can't even compete outside the country.
Re: Kaffy Advises Upcoming Dancers, Says Dancing Is "Very Lucrative" by Partnerbiz3: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2018
i no sabi shake bodi at all.

I am very shy too...

Get 20% on 9mobile data purchases..
Re: Kaffy Advises Upcoming Dancers, Says Dancing Is "Very Lucrative" by vetrovialMan(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2018
me get 2 left legs, werin concern agbero with over load

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Broadcaster Escapes Death Over ‘offensive’ Phone Calls (photo) / “olamide… I Love You.. I Can Do Everything To F*ck You” — Nigerian Lady Tells OA / Yemi Alade Rocks Cleavage Bearing Jean Jumpsuit In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.