Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

#bbnaija: Leo Reveals Why Tobi, Cee-c Always Fight - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Leo Reveals Why Tobi, Cee-c Always Fight (862 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" / BBNaija: Leo Speaks First Time After Eviction / BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Leo Reveals Why Tobi, Cee-c Always Fight by e4unaija: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Leo on Saturday revealed why Tobi and Cee-C are constantly fighting.

Leo said Tobi’s refusal to show seriousness about their relationship was responsible for the constant fight between them.

He said this while speaking with Tobi after a heated argument with Cee-C shortly after the house weekend party.

According to Leo, “She wants you to show seriousness, that’s what is causing your fights. Cee-C is possessive but she cares about you.”

Recall that Tobi had been caught making love to Cee-C in the house.

Again, Tobi and Cee-C had earlier been caught on camera kissing.

However, their relation took a dramatic twist as Tobi nominated Cee-C for eviction.

Explaining his reasons for putting Cee-C and her new partner Lolu up for eviction, Toby said, “This is my principle. This is my life and what I believe. The way Lolu is talking, it makes me feel so bad but I just want people to also see things my way.”

https://www..com/bbnaija-leo-reveals-tobi-cee-c-always-fight/
more on #bbnaija @ https://www..com/tag/bbnaija/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: #bbnaija: Leo Reveals Why Tobi, Cee-c Always Fight by NwaAmaikpe: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
shocked

Girls are confused most of the time.
They play hard to get initially but when you've put your dipstick in their oil compartment they won't let you go.

I can't imagine why Ceecee will stoop so low as to catch feelings for someone like Tobi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Leo Reveals Why Tobi, Cee-c Always Fight by Afobear: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Girls are confused.
They play hard to get initially but when you've put your dipstick in their oil compartment they won't let you go.

Real girls don't catch feelings just because of a shag
Because they know time's too short and there are too many girls who need to be serviced by these boys.
ever since you came back ,you have lost your touché ...rubbish you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Top 20 Sites To Watch Movies Online And Stream Free / Anyone Knows The Name Of This Film Acted By Justice Esiri And Sam Loco / How To Watch Big Brother Naija 2021 (BBNAIJA Season 6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.