Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" (26831 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by jiblotech2: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2018
This happened today on the show after housemates Lolu, Miracle and Nina first discussed the situation then Nina had a conversation about it with Cee-C herself.

While Lolu, Nina and Miracle discussed about Cee-C’s fighting and talking in her sleep, Lolu said Cee-C talked as if she’s having a conversation with someone and even fights.

Nina concured and said Cee-C needs prayers while Miracle said Cee-C needed to stop eating and drinking late.

Moments later, Cee-C and Nina talked about Cee-C’s habit of fighting and talking in her dreams.

Nina said she’s seen Cee-C having a long conversation in her sleep and Cee-C reckoned it’s caused by the stress in the House.

Cee-C explained her situation saying:

‘Its because of the issues i’m having. It’s something that happens subconsiously. A continuation of whatever happens during the day or week.

My mum actually took me to church for prayers in the past. So I was told to stop playing too much. It’s not spiritual .

I am mentally, physically, emotionally stressed. I can understand why I’m always talking in my dream. I’m dealing with a lot’

Watch video in the link below:
https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-cee-c-explains-constantly-fights-talks-sleep/

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by decatalyst(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2018
I said it!

A sane human being can never be moody and abusive all day.

She obviously needs a therapist!

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2018
A needs a psychiatrist to help her

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by brightnelly(f): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2018
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by alphacyborg(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2018
decatalyst:
I said it!

Somniloquy, is a sleep disorder defined as talking during sleep without being aware of it.

Sleep talking can involve complicated dialogues or monologues, complete gibberish or mumbling.

If only hatred will let you use your brain.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by biggy26: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2018
Confirmed! She actually needs urgent help more than that money.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by stevodot22(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2018
I pray she no get BP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by DynasTee: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2018
Long conversation while sleeping!

Oboy that one no be small thing o

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by IVORY2009(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2018
It is normal in every human...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by badmanschatz: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2018
My sister please go home

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by Plolly(f): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2018
I don't watch bbn but I don't like this girl

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by biggy26: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2018
IVORY2009:
It isn't normal bro.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by Modeh(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2018
I've always known her to be under a spell

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by Killdemall: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2018
You need an herbalist

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by flexshop(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2018
IVORY2009:

No it's not

She needs to see a shrink

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2018
That is an attribute of playful and stubborn kidscheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by Victorakats(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2018
Interesting
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by Rekyz(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2018
So if she's f**ked in the day, she get f**ked in her dream too. Issorite

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by weezweezweez(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2018
jiblotech2:
This happened today on the show after housemates Lolu, Miracle and Nina first discussed the situation then Nina had a conversation about it with Cee-C herself.

While Lolu, Nina and Miracle discussed about Cee-C’s fighting and talking in her sleep, Lolu said Cee-C talked as if she’s having a conversation with someone and even fights.

Nina concured and said Cee-C needs prayers while Miracle said Cee-C needed to stop eating and drinking late.

Moments later, Cee-C and Nina talked about Cee-C’s habit of fighting and talking in her dreams.

Nina said she’s seen Cee-C having a long conversation in her sleep and Cee-C reckoned it’s caused by the stress in the House.

‘Its because of the issues i’m having. It’s something that happens subconsiously. A continuation of whatever happens during the day or week.

My mum actually took me to church for prayers in the past. So I was told to stop playing too much. It’s not spiritual .

I am mentally, physically, emotionally stressed. I can understand why I’m always talking in my dream. I’m dealing with a lot’

in Yoruba language, O N SHEY RAN RAN

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by Chiefpriest1(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2018
That girl should seek help asap when she leaves that house.

How can such a young, admirable woman be so bitter, so cantankerous, so sadistic. How can she reject happiness 24 hours a day.

She really looks likeable at first sight, until she starts talking or when she is angry and starts looking like a snake about to strike its prey.

Let her seek help when she comes out

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2018
decatalyst:
I said it!

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by weezweezweez(m): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2018
jiblotech2:

boring show... e just dey make girls dey more lazy...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by ZarahBuhari: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2018
Naija-O-Naija. Mad woman contesting for 45m in the mist of sane people.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by Divay22(f): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2018
She's really stressed out

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by Mutemenot(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2018
Make them no give people witchcraft for the house o. Which one be conversation and fighting while sleeping ? I said it, that Cee C is not normal

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by computer0810(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2018
we all know u need help and some stupid youth of this days will keep voting her to remain in d house instead of her to go home so her ppl will take her to rehab

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by DWJOBScom(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2018
She needs to cut down the pressure and expectations on herself. It happens to alot of people sha only that we don't know till we share rooms with people an they recount all our dramas

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by lordswill03: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2018
they should better examine her very well before it finally gets out of hand. Stress is not a good thing, coupled with the fact that she is very temperamental. Please they should take this as a matter of urgency.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by computer0810(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2018
IVORY2009:
did u have many cases of such in ur family to think is normal

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by Helly9: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2018
You be ogbanje

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba / BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos / News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.