Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) (39147 Views)

Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation / Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by costandi(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
Charles Oputa, Aka Charley Boy was at Christ Embassy Abuja, alongside his wife and Social media team members to thank God and give a special testimony of his salvation experience.

Link: https://www.kingsch.at/p/aFl0K0h

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by juanjo2: 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
what is special about Charlie boy going to church again...

12 Likes

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by thesicilian: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
Glory be to God.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wonders will keep happening...

"...All that the Father gives me shall come to me; and he that comes to me I will in no wise cast out"

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Pierohandsome: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Is remaining daddy freeze

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by lastdon5: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Glory to Jesus...
Area father is now saved into God's marvelous Light, very soon Area Children will follow

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by paxonel(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
This is really good news, I'm so happy for Charlie, thanks to pastor ..whats his name again o
To God be the glory .

17 Likes

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by paxonel(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pierohandsome:
You are just being childish, freeze is a christian already, what do you want again from him?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by donnie(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wow, glorious!!

What a mighty God we serve. What man cannot do, Jesus has done.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by donnie(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
paxonel:

You are just being childish, freeze is a christian already, what do you want again from him?

You have been fooled. He is one of those planted among the sheep to steal, kill and destroy. But he has failed.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by paxonel(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
donnie:

You have been fooled. He is one of those planted among the sheep steal, kill and destroy. But he has failed.
This your statement is very fallacious, when Jesus says the thief commeth not but to still, kill and destroy he was not referring to any human being as the thief. He was specifically referring to other religions that came before he (Jesus) came on earth to die.
I'm taking time to explain this to you so that you don't have excuse of ignorance, i did not know.

Stop quoting scritures wrongly for your evil agenda against your fellow christian.
You don't like him how does that change his faith?

You better go and enroll in school o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by petra1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
juanjo2:

Because He gave his life to Christ there last week

Pierohandsome:

God is working on him too.

14 Likes

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by HigherEd: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by donnie(m): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
paxonel:

This your statement is very fallacious, when Jesus says the thief commeth not but to still, kill and destroy he was not referring to any human being as the thief. He was specifically referring to other religions that came before he (Jesus) came on earth to die.
I'm taking time to explain this to you so that you don't have excuse of ignorance, i did not know.

Stop quoting scritures wrongly for your evil agenda against your fellow christian.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by MuttleyLaff: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
paxonel:
This your statement is very fallacious,
when Jesus says the thief commeth not but to still, kill and destroy he was not referring to any human being as the thief.
He was specifically referring to other religions that came before he
(Jesus) came on earth to die.

11I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.
12The hired hand is not the shepherd, and the sheep are not his own.
When he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away.
Then the wolf pounces on them and scatters the flock.
13The man runs away because he is a hired servant and is unconcerned for the sheep.…

- John 10:11-13

[s]Wrong
To continue in a moment, as I am having my lunch [/s]

Paxonel, my main mayne, please accept my profuse apologies & disregard my now scratched out earlier speak out
I thought you were refering to and talking about John 10:11-13
as John 10:13, in particular, the part, where, in at sight of wolf, the man runs away, is talking of pasteurpreners

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
grin grin grin Just tell us that you went there to watch nude women.

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Simeony007(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
God please born Seun too with Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
donnie:

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
Listen to Paxonel and stop quoting scriptures wrongly,you shot yourself in the foot quoting Rom16:18,how on Earth could it apply to Freeze,when he has never received tithe or offering from any one before,he is Rich as a result of his hard work. If anything it applies to " men of God " feeding on people's sweat and ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by osariemenk(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
inspirationa Funnyl Quotes from Basketmouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rQ_xNjDekE
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by obi4eze(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
cry cry cry
God have mercy on me
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by dragonking2: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Freeze the idiot is next.

God will always win while atheists will always loose.

Baba God you too much Jare cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by rickyrex(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Just don't allow him touch u with one of those rings. Else u go dey vomit money for him backyard

2 Likes

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by bjayx: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
See news ooo
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
What's with his funny tie?

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by kensolomon34(m): 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
juanjo2:

what is special is that, he's now a born again Christian. Glory to God

2 Likes

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by 9jeria: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
I see him becoming a Pastor and owning his own church.

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by SammyRuthy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hahahahahaha... God is so kind and merciful...
Let me say something here...
We'd see some wonders on that Glorious Day

1) People we never thought would make heaven
2) People we thought would never make hell
3) The "Obadabadaness" of God

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by ofuonyebi: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
with all the chains in your hands...are you sure Jesus has set you free?....oputa...take a secoond look at yourself..

half salvation is worse than no salvation...i know the pastor may not bother to tell u all the truth because of the ego that u will vomit for them..
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by bettercreature(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
Omenkasi:
Are you sure you changed
They have always embrace God when they are getting old because they dont know if hell fire is real or false grin grin grin grin grin. e.g Obasanjo,Gowon, Ojukwu and this Oputa of a man

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by ak22(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Am happy for him . He has finally surrender himself to God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Sentences Every Christian Must Never Say Again ! / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo / Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.