Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) (37630 Views)

Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension / Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by Yoshy: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
oruma19:
Y should oyakilome be included in the boy's name?. Media is trash. Anoda man pikin naim Una put oyakilome name join make Una for gada traffic, God go rily punish Una. Sista pikin should not bear any trace of maternal granny's name...nonsense

Kathy Oyakhilome-Woghiren , that's the mother's name.

Which village are you from? People get married and join surnames, is it your first time of seeing such wonder?

1 Like

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by lastdon5: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
kudos Daysman... you can't listen to Pastor Chris and remain the same... imagine being fed God's word from birth...

I saw something about Abia State, is his father from there? or
what kind of project is happening there?

Abia State needs as much help as it could get. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
Seeing him for the First Time, I just Fall in Love with him... cool
I Like him, i swear, grin
But am No Gay! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by donnie(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wizaugpet:
Seeing for the First Time, I just Fall in Love with him... B-8
I Like him, i swear, grin
But am No Gay! ;-)
grin
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
So the only thing he can do is jerry curl on his hair. These boys eh
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by donnie(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Philpham:
So the only thing he can do is jerry curl on his hair. These boys eh
grin
You just wake?
Or perhaps you're using airtel free browsing without pics.
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by oruma19: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Yoshy:

Kathy Oyakhilome-Woghiren , that's the mother's name.

Which village are you from? People get married and join surnames, is it your first time of seeing such wonder?
so the boy now bears his mother's name? Many of u foolish pple b acting like u know too much..yeye

1 Like

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by oruma19: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
donnie:

If you know his history... how he came about that name, you'll repent in ashes
y are many Nigerians like dis? Dumb ass

2 Likes

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by donnie(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
oruma19:
y are many Nigerians like dis? Dumb ass

Hmm, just realized the last paragraph of the OP was referring to your kind...
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by Yoshy: 12:48am On Mar 05, 2018
oruma19:
so the boy now bears his mother's name? Many of u foolish pple b acting like u know too much..yeye

Your foolishness seems to be out of bound. Go back to my post, Check the mother's name, then note the point where there was an interception of two names. I just hope then, you might understand. If you do not, it's not my fault... blame your IQ
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by ElPhoche(m): 2:52am On Mar 05, 2018
ibbryte:
Big step.

Do you know anybody with a samsung s6 with a dead panel?
I am willing to buy the screen.
My phone number on profile.
Someone somewhere with a good screen would be looking to buy your good panel grin

1 Like

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by continentalceo(m): 6:48am On Mar 05, 2018
donnie:
This genius who is only 21 is definitely one future Africa Leader to look out for.

Described as an Amazon and an icon of innovation by Facebook's CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Daysman Oyakhilome is the nephew of famous Nigerian pastor, Rev. Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy and the son of Evangelist Kathy Oyakhilome-Woghiren who is also the director or the LoveWorld Music and Arts Ministry LMAM.

He is 3 times winner of the American Academy of Animations Award, winner of the prestigious Walt Disney Award and was among the 16 nominees for the 2015 Future Africa Leaders Awards (FALA) of the Future Africa Leaders Foundation. He has been honoured with many other awards by several institutions.

Among the most recent are:

> Patron of Nigerian Students by the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) an award whose only recipient had been the Former President Goodluck Jonathan.

>The Nelson Mandela African Leadership Award on humanitarian services and societal development per excellence.

A genius who loves to make geniuses of others. His motive is building up vibrant, God-fearing youths and helping them discover their gifts and achieve their full potential, increasing in the knowledge of the gospel.
He has held lots of outreaches around the world, building youths and mentoring them to discover their purpose and fulfil their destinies in life.
Daysman Oyakhilome Woghiren is on instagram as @spirit_money_in_motion @daysmanoyakhilome platforms he uses to inspire other youths to greatness and faith in God.

I could continue but let me stop here for now so that @Seun and @lalasticlala can do the needful because I'm aware of the recent dangerous trend among Nigerian youth who erroneously assume that the more you castigate and insult Holy things and people, the smarter you become.

Don't be fooled, what you sow is what you reap. If you have nothing in that skull of yours, it will remain empty even after abusing Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome and Oyedepo combined. Yes, Empty.
OP let your light so shine. What just justification do you have for condemning others when you urself has called them empty skulls? Pls OP let you mind be renewed and let you works begin go show, not words
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by donnie(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2018
continentalceo:

OP let your light so shine. What just justification do you have for condemning others when you urself has called them empty skulls? Pls OP let you mind be renewed and let you works begin go show, not words

I did not condemn anyone, neither am I responsible for emptying their skulls. Also, i did not create the law of sowing and reaping. If the skull is empty, it is empty and It's their responsibility to put something in there, not mine.
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by desmond2pk: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2018
Does he bear the two surnames? If so then, it was the name that brought him whatever success, not his talents
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by oruma19: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2018
Yoshy:

Your foolishness seems to be out of bound. Go back to my post, Check the mother's name, then note the point where there was an interception of two names. I just hope then, you might understand. If you do not, it's not my fault... blame your IQ
mumu kill u. U are simply a small fool. No justification for bringing a woman's surname into her child's name...aboki receive sense

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by donnie(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2018
desmond2pk:
Does he bear the two surnames? If so then, it was the name that brought him whatever success, not his talents

You haven't heard of wayward pastors Children before right? He obviously has been imparted with wisdom through the teachings of his uncle. Like David taught Solomon.
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by Yoshy: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2018
oruma19:
mumu kill u. U are simply a small fool. No justification for bringing a woman's surname into her child's name...aboki receive sense

So you still don't get it? Sorry

1 Like

Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by deelobe: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
tealaw:
Who in their right mind names their child Daysman?
Bro why are displaying your ignorance so blatantly and your sadism at another man's success is so glaring.

Do you know the meaning of the name? If you don't have something to say is it not better to remain quiet. As they say even a fool is considered to be wise when he is quiet.
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by Dhotseal(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
tealaw:
Who in their right mind names their child Daysman?

What did your parents name you and how far has you achieved with that name?
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by continentalceo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
donnie:

I did not condemn anyone, neither am I responsible for emptying their skulls. Also, i did not create the law of sowing and reaping. If the skull is empty, it is empty and It's their responsibility to put something in there, not mine.
No living human skull is empty and you know it but if you choose not to accept your fault then stick to your ways. Peace
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by donnie(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
continentalceo:

No living human skull is empty and you know it but if you choose not to accept your fault then stick to your ways. Peace

If no human skull is actually empty, then why bother?
Re: Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) by doubleexplorer: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
What does he do exactly?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad / Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office / Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.