Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Can You Solve These Cases? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Solve These Cases? (581 Views)

Please Help Solve These (indices) / How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? / How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Solve These Cases? by Onlytru: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Episode 1

1. You are a prisoner and you have been wrongfully sentenced to death. But you have the choice of your execution. There are three (3) doors and behind every door there is a way to die. Behind door # 1, armed murderers. Behind door # 2, lions that have not been fed in years. Behind door # 3, you will find dangerous quicksand. Which door would you choose to your inevitable doom?

2. A man crippled by debt is driving at night. Three doors magically appear on the side of the road. Door # 1 says: behind this door you will find a pile of diamonds. Door # 2 says: I’m hiding unlimited gold. Door # 3 says: your greatest dream will come true if you open me. Which door would he open first?

3. A woman is staying at a hotel. She hears a knock at her door. She opens and sees a surprised man. “I’m so sorry, I thought this was my room” - the man mumbles. The woman panicked and dial 911 immediately. Why did she call the police?

4. In her hotel room a woman can’t fall asleep. After a few hours, she decided to make a phone call. She dialed a number, says nothing and hangs up. Finally, she fell asleep. Who did she call?

5. Mr. Walters was found dead in his room. The room has no window and the door was locked. His wife called the only four (4) people who had the key to Mr. Walters room into questioning. Suspect #1: The maid - “She claimed I came to the Mr. Walters room at 7am and when I saw his dead body l screamed for help”. Suspect # 2: The butler - he said “when I heard the maid scream, I immediately ran to the room. I turned on the light and saw Mr. Walters had a knife in his neck”. Suspect # 3: The governess - she said “I rushed along with the butler and when he turned on the light. There was blood everywhere no wonder the maid screamed”. Suspect # 4: The cook - he stated that “I was preparing breakfast from 6am - 8am”. He lamented that he did not see anything. Who killed Mr. Walters?.

Copied
Re: Can You Solve These Cases? by XX01(f): 12:27am On Mar 05, 2018
What are the answers?
Re: Can You Solve These Cases? by chuckdee4(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
5. The maid killed Mr Walters, she claimed she came to the room, saw the dead body and screamed, meanwhile the Butler heard the scream, came running, [b]turned the light on [/b]and saw the dead body.
If he just turned the light on, how did the maid see the dead body?
She already knew the dead body was there because she killed Mr Walters
Re: Can You Solve These Cases? by orangb: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
1. Door 2, lions that haven't been fed in years would have been dead.

2. The car door.

3. People don't knock on their own room doors.

4. She made a call to her home phone? I don't know grin

(1) (Reply)

Best Biz In Town.......get In / Nigerian Man Tackles His Dad In The U.K. / Why Your Family Canada Visitor’s Visa Will Be Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.