Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (291494 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2018
Daeylar:
Where is Nekua?

Nekua come and answer madam ooo
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 7:06pm On May 01, 2018
pu7pl3:

Looool grin

Watching raw right now. The repeat.

The boos immediately his song comes on is painful grin

And they kept it up till he entered the ring. grin

They just keep booing him, grin chaii, I'm shamed for him.

Anyways the way they boo him already show that he can be a heel, grin he already has the boos grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 7:06pm On May 01, 2018
OK mike work. Manageable grin

Lool, can they please stop booing him? grin I'm cringing.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 7:08pm On May 01, 2018
pu7pl3:

There are diplomatic tensions between syria and saudi arabia and with some of em being extremists may try to harm sami zayn....cos they know...and its in the contract

All right. Thank you.

Saw a review of the GRR it looked amazing though. At least women could watch.

I'm glad they brought out the fire works for GRR.
Can they use it every show now?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 7:14pm On May 01, 2018
pu7pl3:

Err first off its just you missing edge

He has a lil bit of cm punk in him but thats it...he never won the universal title tho he was always in contention...against balor and against kevin

And that brings me to owens...kevin owens universal title reign has been the best soo far...he was constantly defending it...having makin sense feuds with roman and seth...there was a time he even defended it against BRAUN and even in a fatal five way...it was great daeylar...his reign gave us a renewed chris jericho with the list and an entertaining partnership\friendship

Kevin owens made that belt mean something before brock came along angry

As for roman...he can actually make a good heel

His music is already a trigger for boos
He likes complaining
He can be cocky sometimes but this needs work
Charisma needs total absolute work...maybe giving him a valet or pairing him with another heel will mask that till he improves

He needs to engage us. Or maybe I'm used to miz and Alexia's heel promos,

Anyways let's see. If he fails at that then it's a wrap.

Awwww see love for sami zayn, a heel for that matter grin
Why roman gets boos constantly. I'm sure he even gets boos in his home town, LMAO

The bold is spoken by a true Kevin Owens fan. grin nice to see that you took him back after her disgraced you grin thank me grin I made sure you didn't give up on him .

All I remember is that he never wrestles alone grin
Even applause for Owens, are you proud of your boy? cheesy
I like using him to troll you, looool grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 7:16pm On May 01, 2018
Kevin is great on the mic, I even forgot jinder was there,
I'm starting to like sami though..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 7:21pm On May 01, 2018
Kaycee7:
Billie Kay is the one in black, while Peyton Royce is the one in purple.
To me they're better than Carmella on the mic but I cringed at their promo before the match with Becky and Asuka. It was too diva and petty for my liking.
I agree with you.
The fact that Charlotte was ready for Asuka shouldn't mean that everybody else should be ready for Asuka
pu7pl3:

Its the one on purple im talking bout...the one on black is billie kay and she is aiit too but peyton royce is smthn else... embarassed
Thier in ring skills make carmella look like a dancer angry
Im waiting till they introduce the new womens tag titles maybe thats when becky will get a lil push...im sorry for her tho she is being wasted

Asuka will be aiit...she will hold the smavkdown womens championship this year

Thanks guys.

Pu7pl3 I'm talking about their mic skills reminds me of Carmella's the divaness. Lol, Kaycee that's why it reminded me of her. Seems of something she would do.

They shouldn't tie Becky down to tag team though, I don't know it I will like for her to be in a tag team.

As for asuka, Kaycee my point exactly, those girls can't compare to asuka, but maybe they just needed them to make an impact.

Purple if you say so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 8:55pm On May 01, 2018
Daeylar:

Yes me too embarassed

Me too what though?
You too have joined the drones who forgot that WWE is first and foremost, a commercial business. A financial corporation. A profit-oriented company. You didn't really expect them to turn down a juicy payday from the Saudis because of the women's evolution.
Even if they got the Saudis to allow the women to compete, they would have to be all wrapped up in that burka that Sasha and Alexa wore at Abu Dhabi. I get the feeling that's gonna generate worse heat on the internet than the women not competing at all. WWE did what was best for business. They're not Make-A-wish foundation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2018
Daeylar:

The person didn't lie grin that's why I said roman can never be a heel, too damn boring on the mic, can't generate any heat. People will probably fall asleep when he tries to cut a promo. And Vince trying to make him a face has been failing miserably.
Roman would make an awesome heel. He would have gotten over on NXT and he was a heel there. Samoans seem to make good heels before transitioning to face. The Rock and The Usos come to mind. Why can't Vince see that?
The boos yesterday were so bad, I felt like crying. Vince is just punishing The Guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2018
Daeylar:

He needs to engage us. Or maybe I'm used to miz and Alexia's heel promos,

Anyways let's see. If he fails at that then it's a wrap.

Awwww see love for sami zayn, a heel for that matter grin
Why roman gets boos constantly. I'm sure he even gets boos in his home town, LMAO

The bold is spoken by a true Kevin Owens fan. grin nice to see that you took him back after her disgraced you grin thank me grin I made sure you didn't give up on him .

All I remember is that he never wrestles alone grin
Even applause for Owens, are you proud of your boy? cheesy
I like using him to troll you, looool grin

There afe different kinds if heels...not every heel should talk toomuch like shinsuke

Thank you for making my own heel tendencies not get in between me and k.o. smiley

And plz what is it with you and always using "he doesnt wrestle alone" to troll someone grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:01pm On May 01, 2018
Daeylar:

All right. Thank you.

Saw a review of the GRR it looked amazing though. At least women could watch.

I'm glad they brought out the fire works for GRR.
Can they use it every show now?

I think the fire works are just for the big shows now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:03pm On May 01, 2018
Kaycee7:
Roman would make an awesome heel. He would have gotten over on NXT and he was a heel there. Samoans seem to make good heels before transitioning to face. The Rock and The Usos come to mind. Why can't Vince see that?
The boos yesterday were so bad, I felt like crying. Vince is just punishing The Guy.

If i was him id leave the company if creative cant help make me better...and maybe come back later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2018
Daeylar:
Kevin is great on the mic, I even forgot jinder was there,
I'm starting to like sami though..

Kevin is awesome on the mic cool
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2018
Daeylar:

Looool grin

Watching raw right now. The repeat.

The boos immediately his song comes on is painful grin

And they kept it up till he entered the ring. grin

They just keep booing him, grin chaii, I'm shamed for him.

Anyways the way they boo him already show that he can be a heel, grin he already has the boos grin

He already has boos

Is he a player?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2018
Daeylar:
OK mike work. Manageable grin

Lool, can they please stop booing him? grin I'm cringing.

The guy was looking like he was holding back tears grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 11:35pm On May 01, 2018
Kaycee7:
How?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:21am On May 02, 2018

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:09am On May 02, 2018
MorataFC:
How?
Relentlessly pushing him down fans throat, thereby increasing the hate. Limiting his potential and sticking him with boring face promos.
Roman is a decent mid card talent. Managed well, he might have been transitioning to the upper card by now. But Vince has made The Guy so toxic that if Jesus were to come down and endorse him, WWE Universe would convert to Islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:32am On May 02, 2018
Kaycee7:
Relentlessly pushing him down fans throat, thereby increasing the hate. Limiting his potential and sticking him with boring face promos.
Roman is a decent mid card talent. Managed well, he might have been transitioning to the upper card by now. But Vince has made The Guy so toxic that if Jesus were to come down and endorse him, WWE Universe would convert to Islam

Bruh...

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2018
Men i legit felt bad for aiden english....he thought he was having a happy rusev day embarassed

Shinsuke has gotten my undivided unlimited attention cheesy

Samoa joe remains a savage....on the mic and in the ring cool

Big cass is trying and all but i dont care bout this feud with daniel....i want to see Miz And daniel plz angry

Corey graves is a unicorn grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by chuckdee4(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2018
Kaycee7:

Ouch!!!

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 10:21am On May 04, 2018
Why this thread is on silent mode
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2018
MorataFC:
Why this thread is on silent mode

cos everybody abandoned it
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2018
Daeylar:
Where is Nekua?
pu7pl3:

Lol guys I dey here o.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2018
NekuA:

Lol guys I dey here o.

Why you come lock up since na
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2018
Photos from the Greatest Royal Rumble
Guess football makes for a good warm up

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:46pm On May 05, 2018
See how awkward they look playing ball with thier big bodies

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 9:25am On May 07, 2018
pu7pl3:
Pu7pl3 u have to return my 218mb back to me, grin
The link u posted just lasted 4 minutes with over 218 mb
Why why why
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 11:03am On May 09, 2018
Na wa o, where is everybody now?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2018
MorataFC:
Pu7pl3 u have to return my 218mb back to me, grin
The link u posted just lasted 4 minutes with over 218 mb
Why why why

Sorry...i knew that link was a scam and deleted the post...i dint know you saw it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2018
Did anybody see backlash here or are we on holidays
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:39pm On May 10, 2018
I did. This morning. This week is kinda hectic. Haven't even seen Raw and SD for this week

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.