Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (289686 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2018
Still remember how I was banned for editing a post in this section cry Won't try that again.

I like this mixed tag team match. Looking good. Why didn't rusev wrestle with lana? Why Aiden? And I don't know Lana has started wrestling. And she can dance too. OK seems rusev was resting for his 3 man tag team match later on. Lana did good. Usos won of course.

Contract signing A.J and nakamura behaving like kids. grin Nakumura keeps acting crazy grin grin and nakamura was really the last man standing. Lol, that was such funny contract signing. All promos have been on point this night.

Becky and Charlotte doing friendship match undecided are they actually going to wrestle? All I know is Becky must lose, I love you Becky, but I love Charlotte most

All right, Becky won, she deserved it. Her submission move is good and she countered the figure 8,, nice friendship btwn the 2./

Didn't really watch the last match between the men new day vs miz, samoa and rusev.

That's it. Yep, pu7pl3 miz has always been my miz, grin u til he starts cheating grin
Thanks cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2018
Kaycee7:
There hasn't been a decent feud in months. Anything Roman is involved in is considered leprous and Sami Vs Lashley is just dry. Promos are dull with Sami carrying most of the load and I'm not even looking forward to their fight at MITB. Remember when we used to have interesting year-long feuds?

Exactly, Sami is the one carrying that feud... Bobby just got muscles anyhow. I love what Sami told him last week about helluva kicking the smile off his stupid face. Lol
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=pu7pl3 post=68218486]

But seriously raw is turning into a waste land.....everything is soo meh
Smackdown is a breath of fresh air[/quote

Check out nxt... The fued going on now between Velveteen dream and Ricochet.. Ricochet is too awesome aswear. Dream is too awesome... I feel like crying ... Let's not forget ciampa and gargano..
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=NicestDude post=68224360][/quote]

Nxt has been steadily raking in high ratings now...vince doesnt have control of it anymore...same thing with 205live...nice stories beautifull wrestling.....what vince knows how to organise is food fights and constable corbin...mtchew...keep wasting talents

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2018
Daeylar:
Still remember how I was banned for editing a post in this section cry Won't try that again.

I like this mixed tag team match. Looking good. Why didn't rusev wrestle with lana? Why Aiden? And I don't know Lana has started wrestling. And she can dance too. OK seems rusev was resting for his 3 man tag team match later on. Lana did good. Usos won of course.

Contract signing A.J and nakamura behaving like kids. grin Nakumura keeps acting crazy grin grin and nakamura was really the last man standing. Lol, that was such funny contract signing. All promos have been on point this night.

Becky and Charlotte doing friendship match undecided are they actually going to wrestle? All I know is Becky must lose, I love you Becky, but I love Charlotte most

All right, Becky won, she deserved it. Her submission move is good and she countered the figure 8,, nice friendship btwn the 2./

Didn't really watch the last match between the men new day vs miz, samoa and rusev.

That's it. Yep, pu7pl3 miz has always been my miz, grin u til he starts cheating grin
Thanks cheesy

Wow...nice review...with ur usual huge spoilers tho...me im just glad ure back on here....i personally missed you...and our banter smiley

If this is how long ur hour long break is we wont be accepting anything above a 2mins break again angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2018
Kaycee7:
There hasn't been a decent feud in months. Anything Roman is involved in is considered leprous and Sami Vs Lashley is just dry. Promos are dull with Sami carrying most of the load and I'm not even looking forward to their fight at MITB. Remember when we used to have interesting year-long feuds?

Asin bruh it seems like decades now....everything is just scattered...those feuds between roman and jinder and sami and lashley were written by children....creche breast sucking children angry
And the show is a fvcking 3hrs while smackdown 205live and nxt where the action is get little time...smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2018
NicestDude:

Exactly, Sami is the one carrying that feud... Bobby just got muscles anyhow. I love what Sami told him last week about helluva kicking the smile off his stupid face. Lol

Bobby lashley is a robot....the best way to book him is the same way they book lesnar....a destructive force with a spokes man...simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2018
Someone said big cass is the cure for insomnia grin

Especially cos his promo was after samoa joes fiery promo grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
Brawn Stroman destroyed the ladder with one knock of his fist.. The man is indeed a monster grin

Any prediction on who wins the Men's MITB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Daeylar:

Thanks cheesy
Yeah, apparently The Ravishing Russian is also a Ravishing dancer. When she debuted that new entrance in her qualifying match against Billie Kay, I watched it on loop for 5 minutes. Mama gat moves.
Becky won a match against Charlotte? Has she been forgiven? Will they push her now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
NicestDude:
Nxt has been steadily raking in high ratings now...vince doesnt have control of it anymore...same thing with 205live...nice stories beautifull wrestling.....what vince knows how to organise is food fights and constable corbin...mtchew...keep wasting talents
I really wish I had time to follow NXT weekly. Would like to see more of Ricochet. He impressed at Takeover: New Orleans. The Dream has charisma in warehouses. How good is Dakota Kai? Can she take the fight to Shayna Bazzler?

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
Kaycee7:
I really wish I had time to follow NXT weekly. Would like to see more of Ricochet. He impressed at Takeover: New Orleans. The Dream has charisma in warehouses. How good is Dakota Kai? Can she take the fight to Shayna Bazzler?

She's talented but the female Baron Corbin will beat her. Kairi Sane will be the one to take care of Shayna for us.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamZod:
Brawn Stroman destroyed the ladder with one knock of his fist.. The man is indeed a monster grin

The miz kevin owens...balor and joe from outside grin

Point is i cant decide grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Kaycee7:
Yeah, apparently The Ravishing Russian is also a Ravishing dancer. When she debuted that new entrance in her qualifying match against Billie Kay, I watched it on loop for 5 minutes. Mama gat moves.
Becky won a match against Charlotte? Has she been forgiven? Will they push her now?

Lana was actually a dancer b4 wwe...her moves are innate
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
NicestDude:

She's talented but the female Baron Corbin will beat her. Kairi Sane will be the one to take care of Shayna for us.

Lol why did u call shayner the female baron corbin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamZod:

I got absolutely nothing. Each of the participants are solid competitors with the ability to be Champion. The floor's really open on this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol why did u call shayner the female baron corbin grin

That's what she looks like lol
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
NicestDude:

That's what she looks like lol

Just pray she isnt on nairaland to see this grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Kaycee7:
I got absolutely nothing. Each of the participants are solid competitors with the ability to be Champion. The floor's really open on this one.

Soo true...daeylar what do you think
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
pu7pl3:
Wow...nice review.
Thanks cheesy
with ur usual huge spoilers tho
Lol grin
...me im just glad ure back on here....i personally missed you...and our banter smiley
kiss kiss same kiss
If this is how long ur hour long break is we wont be accepting anything above a 2mins break again angry
LMAO grin grin all right. I'll change the break from one hour to 59 mins grin shey I tried grin grin

pu7pl3:
Soo true...daeylar what do you think
About the men MITB? Don't even know who is competing, only saw Braun strowman, let me check out the rest. Give me a sec grin

pu7pl3:
Someone said big cass is the cure for insomnia grin
Especially cos his promo was after samoa joes fiery promo grin

To show you how bad it was I didn't even remember to put it in my review. grin embarassed I even forgot that he came out to cut a promo, gosh, he needs enzo, or he needs to learn how to let go and be comfortable enough to deliver a good promo

Big Cass just doesn't have it now. He can get better. grin and they shouldn't push so hard till he does. I don't want roman 2.0

He did his best. Looked nervous a few times though.
I'm loving heel nakamura grin such a fool, "last man standing indeed" grin

Paige is beyond boring as a GM undecided. Bring Daniel back

Wwe has probs, right now it's only miz that can deliver a promo and wrestle well, as much as miz cheats and I like teasing you by saying he can't wrestle he can grin, same as owens. Both can wrestle and cut a promo,.
Everyone else. Failing in both. And both is what makes a great wrestler .

While alexa and Carmella can cut a promo, but Alexa can't wrestle. Jury is still out on Carmella.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
I'm liking the recent Carmella... She did excellent on this week's smackdown live.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
NicestDude:
I'm liking the recent Carmella... She did excellent on this week's smackdown live.
She's really good with her promos.
Her reign has been nothing short of fantastic and energetic..

Unfortunately Wwe would be giving the belt to Asuka.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Daeylar:

Thanks cheesy

Lol grin

kiss kiss same kiss

LMAO grin grin all right. I'll change the break from one hour to 59 mins grin shey I tried grin grin

About the men MITB? Don't even know who is competing, only saw Braun strowman, let me check out the rest. Give me a sec grin

To show you how bad it was I didn't even remember to put it in my review. grin embarassed I even forgot that he came out to cut a promo, gosh, he needs enzo, or he needs to learn how to let go and be comfortable enough to deliver a good promo

Big Cass just doesn't have it now. He can get better. grin and they shouldn't push so hard till he does. I don't want roman 2.0

He did his best. Looked nervous a few times though.
I'm loving heel nakamura grin such a fool, "last man standing indeed" grin

Paige is beyond boring as a GM undecided. Bring Daniel back

Wwe has probs, right now it's only miz that can deliver a promo and wrestle well, as much as miz cheats and I like teasing you by saying he can't wrestle he can grin, same as owens. Both can wrestle and cut a promo,.
Everyone else. Failing in both. And both is what makes a great wrestler .

While alexa and Carmella can cut a promo, but Alexa can't wrestle. Jury is still out on Carmella.

I said no more breaks above 2mins...ure even lucky to have break time atall..dont push it angry

Im guessing u missed alot of episodes since you dont even know who and who are in the mitb matches grin

Im glad u finally see why i love the miz and owens...though there are other wrestlers who can actually make a good promo and back it up with great wrestling but few are given the chance to do so all cos of senseless booking...like rusev for example or sami zayn even balor...soo many to mention

I thought i was the only one that sees paiges Gm role as boring...thank God im not alone on this

Watching big cass talk is worse than watching paint dry he just doesnt have that "it" factor plus his wrestling sucks...he needs a special kind of opponent to carry him along if not it will be a disaster
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamZod:

She's really good with her promos.
Her reign has been nothing short of fantastic and energetic..

Unfortunately Wwe would be giving the belt to Asuka.

Lol bruh whats unfortunate about that
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol bruh whats unfortunate about that
Asuka doesn't talk much. Her reign would just be fights and no talk. #Boring.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
pu7pl3:

I said no more breaks above 2mins...ure even lucky to have break time atall..dont push it angry

Im guessing u missed alot of episodes since you dont even know who and who are in the mitb matches grin

Im glad u finally see why i love the miz and owens...though there are other wrestlers who can actually make a good promo and back it up with great wrestling but few are given the chance to do so all cos of senseless booking...like rusev for example or sami zayn even balor...soo many to mention

I thought i was the only one that sees paiges Gm role as boring...thank God im not alone on this

Watching big cass talk is worse than watching paint dry he just doesnt have that "it" factor plus his wrestling sucks...he needs a special kind of opponent to carry him along if not it will be a disaster
Paige haven't lived up to expectation at all.

She's borderline boring. I don't know why, but when she was with Absolution, she wasn't this bad.
Perhaps she's more confident and expressive around a group or team.

WWE should do something about it, or things could go sour for her.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamZod:

Asuka doesn't talk much. Her reign would just be fights and no talk. #Boring.

She can talk oo..she has this charisma about her when she talks.. besides what does she need to talk for....its mostly challengers that do the talking...and she was nxt champion for ages and it wasnt boring

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamZod:

Paige haven't lived up to expectation at all.

She's borderline boring. I don't know why, but when she was with Absolution, she wasn't this bad.
Perhaps she's more confident and expressive around a group or team.

WWE should do something about it, or things could go sour for her.

I think they should make her a heel manager so she can interact well with the likes of miz and absolution...they will boost her

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:41am On Jun 08, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scxi2QutReI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM_z5oNxPNk

Who misses these two together...i sure do cheesy

Renee young has been lowkey awesome these past few years too

I also miss this dude maaaaaan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOauu424Jpw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2018
pu7pl3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scxi2QutReI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM_z5oNxPNk

Who misses these two together...i sure do cheesy

Renee young has been lowkey awesome these past few years too

I also miss this dude maaaaaan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOauu424Jpw
Pu7pl3, do you know what happens when you post about Chris Jericho on nairaland, huh.... do u know what happens when you miss the Ayatollah, huh,,,,. do you know.

.........YOU JUST MADE THE LIST...........
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
ManBeast:
Pu7pl3, do you know what happens when you post about Chris Jericho on nairaland, huh.... do u know what happens when you miss the Ayatollah, huh,,,,. do you know.

.........YOU JUST MADE THE LIST...........
grin grin

lipsrsealed shocked cry

Classic grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
I see daeylar viewing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.