Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (288232 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by KingSlayer1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Why Insult Nia Jax and Asuka, WWE is scripted and I guess Alexa defeating Nia Jax is what's best for the show for now... But Asuka? I don't even understand she was just standing like a fool @ Extreme Rules.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by KingSlayer1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
See that girl called Ronda, I just hate her... I hate her guts I don't even know how to put it.
She has been given additional 1week to her Suspension and a Title opportunity when she returns, how annoying?
Just 1 complete match in WWE, title opportunity straight.. Ugh!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
KingSlayer1:
See that girl called Ronda, I just hate her... I hate her guts I don't even know how to put it.
She has been given additional 1week to her Suspension and a Title opportunity when she returns, how annoying?
Just 1 complete match in WWE, title opportunity straight.. Ugh!

Bruh like you rightly said...its scripted soo let ronda beat the hell out of alexa and take the belt

The only problem will be who will be able to dethrone her when she wins...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by toluxe0075: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
pu7pl3:

Bruh like you rightly said...its scripted soo let ronda beat the hell out of alexa and take the belt

The only problem will be who will be able to dethrone her when she wins...
Exactly, and if Ronda eventually wins, in Trump voice "it's good for business ". She is a big name even before debuting at wwe. Fans will complain, however, more people and even the complaining fans will tune in to see how well she can handle the spotlight as the champ. Besides, her match with Jax was good and she has been away for about a month to improve. Allshe needs to do is too learn how to cut promo.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by toluxe0075: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
pu7pl3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CCaGX48RCY&feature=youtu.be

Who else loved this banks promo
I lost interest in their feud, it's dragging way too long, I've been skipping their part for the past two weeks.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by KingSlayer1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
toluxe0075:

I lost interest in their feud, it's dragging way too long, I've been skipping their part for the past two weeks.

That made me skip entire Raw, the feud is trash and boring, It does not even look real.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by KingSlayer1(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
toluxe0075:

Exactly, and if Ronda eventually wins, in Trump voice "it's good for business ". She is a big name even before debuting at wwe. Fans will complain, however, more people and even the complaining fans will tune in to see how well she can handle the spotlight as the champ. Besides, her match with Jax was good and she has been away for about a month to improve. Allshe needs to do is too learn how to cut promo.
I'd be one of the fans complaining, the only time I'd tune is when she's having any Match with Nia Jax or if Nia Jax is being carried along (Ronda, Natalya, Nia Jax) the question there's who are those she'd be facing after winning the title? Most Top female superstars are in Smackdown(they are useless there too)...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2018
toluxe0075:

Me i think thier feud is the best story on raw right now...its about friendship complications and the slow burn might be totally worth it
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2018
toluxe0075:

Men that girl looks scary when she is furious...she doesnt even need a promo for me to believe her
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2018
I found this week’s episode of WWE Smackdown to be an overall good and focused show. I really enjoyed Style vs. Almas, Becky Lynch continues to win and will get a chance next week to earn a title shot, Joe killed a man, Miz was awesome as usual and they seem to have heated up things for a match between him and Bryan, the Sanity vs. New Day feud continues, and the main event was a good match and it will hopefully lead to an interesting/motivated Randy Orton moving forward as I could see Orton vs. Hardy vs. Nakamura being on deck for Summerslam.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2018
Just imagine the possibilities
Drew vs Brock
Seth vs Brock
Finn vs Brock

Heck even Lashley vs Brock
But we are most likely going to get Roman vs Brock again. undecided
And they wonder why fan hate the guy.
I'm tired, just give him the belt and let it b over with.

And what was the point of their match at extreme rules if they r going to do it again most likely for D biggest dawg to win it.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Qu3sT:
Just imagine the possibilities
Drew vs Brock
Seth vs Brock
Finn vs Brock

Heck even Lashley vs Brock
But we are most likely going to get Roman vs Brock again. undecided
And they wonder why fan hate the guy.
I'm tired, just give him the belt and let it b over with.

And what was the point of their match at extreme rules if they r going to do it again most likely for D biggest dawg to win it.

Lol the big dawg...micheal cole almost orgasmed yelling that...

Smackdown is the real sturv right now bro

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol the big dawg...micheal cole almost orgasmed yelling that...

Smackdown is the real sturv right now bro
Michael Cole makes me hate most wrestlers especially Roman wit d constant d1ck riding and his stupid nicknames.

ITS BOSS TIME
THE BIG DAWG
THE KINGSLAYER, THE ARCHITECT
LUNATIC FRINGE
Mr MONSTER IN THE BANK

Nonesense
Honestly the best way to enjoy WWE is to find joy in the little things whenever your favorites are ON like wit Seth Rollins right now cos u never know when they might drop down into purgatory.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Qu3sT:

Michael Cole makes me hate most wrestlers especially Roman wit d constant d1ck riding and his stupid nicknames.

ITS BOSS TIME
THE BIG DAWG
THE KINGSLAYER, THE ARCHITECT
LUNATIC FRINGE
Mr MONSTER IN THE BANK

Nonesense
Honestly the best way to enjoy WWE is to find joy in the little things whenever your favorites are ON like wit Seth Rollins right now cos u never know when they might drop down into purgatory.

im glad he doesnt dickride my faves men....kevin owens and the miz...lol cos they are heels apparently

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
I have a feeling gargano will make ciampa lose against aleister next week

Im still with my guy ciampa tho...plz kill people cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charmingsoul: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
pu7pl3:
I have a feeling gargano will make ciampa lose against aleister next week

Im still with my guy ciampa tho...plz kill people cheesy
i kinda mistakenly saw the spoiler and ciampa won
He's the new nxt champ

Johnny interfered but ciampa still won
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
Charmingsoul:
i kinda mistakenly saw the spoiler and ciampa won
He's the new nxt champ

Johnny interfered but ciampa still won

Lol bro i just saw it too... grin

The belt fits him...im happy cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charmingsoul: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol bro i just saw it too... grin

The belt fits him...im happy cheesy
yeah
Fitting heelish champ
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
Charmingsoul:
yeah
Fitting heelish champ

It means that gargano and ciampas final feud will be for the title cos aleister wont smell it again even after a rematch...

Why cant raw tell stories like nxt amd smackdown...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dudes come on....NO SPOILERS

Best matches this week
Aj styles vs Rusev - Extreme Rules
Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre vs Finn Balor - Raw
Aj Styles vs Andrade Cien Almas Smackdown Live
Nicki Cross vs Kairi Sane vs Candice Larae - Nxt
Kenny Omega vs Hiroki Goto - G1 Climax B-Block day 4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
pu7pl3:

Atleast its refreshing to see lashley vs brick abi na brock
na Block Lazyman
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
MorataFC:
na Block Lazyman

No let me catch you oo grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2018
D truth is if dese wrestlers keep comparing demselves with Brock Lesnar, dey're on a long thing. He is even doing dem a fa4 by not coming every Monday, believe me, if he keeps coming, some wrestlers won't have opportunities & dey'll be complaining.
He has earned d opportunity he's got, he has paid his dues, let other's pay deir's. Some of dem were not wrestlers wen he became d youngest WWE champion in history.
Sincerely, I will like a Brock vs Lashely. 29t, we will know who is going with Brock 2 Suplex City @summerslam.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
dahmie2013:
D truth is if dese wrestlers keep comparing demselves with Brock Lesnar, dey're on a long thing. He is even doing dem a fa4 by not coming every Monday, believe me, if he keeps coming, some wrestlers won't have opportunities & dey'll be complaining.
He has earned d opportunity he's got, he has paid his dues, let other's pay deir's. Some of dem were not wrestlers wen he became d youngest WWE champion in history.
Sincerely, I will like a Brock vs Lashely. 29t, we will know who is going with Brock 2 Suplex City @summerslam.

Randy orton jeff hardy have more accolades in wwe than him and are older than him...its not about paying any dues its just a clause in his contract...same with ronda rousey..
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
pu7pl3:

Randy orton jeff hardy have more accolades in wwe than him and are older than him...its not about paying any dues its just a clause in his contract...same with ronda rousey..

I agree with u on Randy Orton, a 12 time WWE Champion, but Jeff Hardy no no, d guy was even fired one time from both TNA (Impact) & WWE cos of d losses he recorded. He has a long history in d game, but very few successes.
I know Brock is abusing his privileges, but its not really about age, its about accomplishments and number of titles. I am not a fan of Brock, but I believe he has earned some of d privileges he's gotten.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by KingSlayer1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Who's up to predict tonight Raw Main Event
Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley
My Pred...: Bobby won't beat Roman again and I don't think WWE will want to fix ROMAN vs BROCK.
So, I guess Brock will show up and attack both superstars during the match which will lead to disqualification. Or
Both taking their Brawl to far and end up in DOUBLE COUNT OUT or DOUBLE DISQUALIFICATION (whatever)
then at summer slam, we will see
Brock Lesner vs Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley (Triple Threat Match for the Title)
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
dahmie2013:

I agree with u on Randy Orton, a 12 time WWE Champion, but Jeff Hardy no no, d guy was even fired one time from both TNA (Impact) & WWE cos of d losses he recorded. He has a long history in d game, but very few successes.
I know Brock is abusing his privileges, but its not really about age, its about accomplishments and number of titles. I am not a fan of Brock, but I believe he has earned some of d privileges he's gotten.

Oga u dunno what ya saying...jeff even has more titles in wwe than randy not to talk of other wrestling companies titles too....

Im not talking about kayfabe here...no company sacked jeff its all kayfabe but brocks contract is real its not about paying any dues or earning privilages...

Even when john cena was active he showed up everytime cos no such clause was in his contract...the list of big names plenty
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
KingSlayer1:
My Pred...: Bobby won't beat Roman again and I don't think WWE will want to fix ROMAN vs BROCK.
So, I guess Brock will show up and attack both superstars during the match which will lead to disqualification. Or
Both taking their Brawl to far and end up in DOUBLE COUNT OUT or DOUBLE DISQUALIFICATION (whatever)
Brock Lesner vs Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley (Triple Threat Match for the Title)

I say bobby wins again but vince knows that and he likes foiling my predictions angry

Soo roman wins grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
KingSlayer1:
I wouldn't want triple threat match cos all the triple threat matches against him he won them, all I want come summer slam is Block Lazyman looses his universal championship belt to either Roman or Lashley and this proud woman to loose her belt to RRR
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oga Pu7pl3 do u have any info about fuss between Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
MorataFC:
Oga Pu7pl3 do u have any info about fuss between Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy

Lol no...all i know is he has turned full viper heel...

He said he will soon explain...im glad to wait

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.