Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (289626 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
MorataFC:
I wouldn't want triple threat match cos all the triple threat matches against him he won them, all I want come summer slam is Block Lazyman looses his universal championship belt to either Roman or Lashley and this proud woman to loose her belt to RRR

Block lazyman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol no...all i know is he has turned full viper heel...

He said he will soon explain...im glad to wait
OK,
Thanks
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by KingSlayer1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lolz, Brock Lazyman.. That suits him perfectly and later they will be calling him longest universal champion.
There has never been any competent Universal Champion.
Kevin Owens- Cheater
Goldberg-Never had a successful defense
Brock Lesner- Part time champion.
Make Bobby Carry the title jare!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
pu7pl3:

Oga u dunno what ya saying...jeff even has more titles in wwe than randy not to talk of other wrestling companies titles too....

Im not talking about kayfabe here...no company sacked jeff its all kayfabe but brocks contract is real its not about paying any dues or earning privilages...

Even when john cena was active he showed up everytime cos no such clause was in his contract...the list of big names plenty

Ok, go 2 you tube & search 4 wrestling origins of Jeff hardy by wrestling hub, u'll get d full gist of him. I have read & heard gist abt d hardy brothers & deir feud.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
dahmie2013:

Ok, go 2 you tube & search 4 wrestling origins of Jeff hardy by wrestling hub, u'll get d full gist of him. I have read & heard gist abt d hardy brothers & deir feud.

Soo with all you read about the hardys you think cos lesnar is hot stuff now he is more influential than them in the pro wrestling world?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
KingSlayer1:
Lolz, Brock Lazyman.. That suits him perfectly and later they will be calling him longest universal champion.
There has never been any competent Universal Champion.
Kevin Owens- Cheater
Goldberg-Never had a successful defense
Brock Lesner- Part time champion.
Make Bobby Carry the title jare!

Dont forget finn balor

Kevin owens has been the best soo far tho...his feuds were awesome and it gave birth to the list of jericho
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
MorataFC:
OK,
Thanks

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by KingSlayer1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
pu7pl3:

Dont forget finn balor

Kevin owens has been the best soo far tho...his feuds were awesome and it gave birth to the list of jericho
I've forgotten Finn Balor was a Universal Champion.
You're right, KO is the best among all, I love his title reign.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
KingSlayer1:

I've forgotten Finn Balor was a Universal Champion.
You're right, KO is the best among all, I love his title reign.

Yea...i was soo happy when he won it...i was praying for him or seth

By the way where is manbeast and kaycee7
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by KingSlayer1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
TBH, Kevin Owens is a Hit in WWE...
Every storyline of KO is what nobody would like to miss.
The one I like most is Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn vs Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan. That time ehn? I would want to enta the TV and Kill the both of them.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
pu7pl3:

Soo with all you read about the hardys you think cos lesnar is hot stuff now he is more influential than them in the pro wrestling world?

Not necessarily, Lesnar has also made a name 4 himself & breaking d undertaker's undefeated wrestlemania streak was just d icing on d cake. I used 2 beef d guy badly, until I watched some of his matches, in short, I watched d Fatal4way match of summerslam last year, I respected him more after watching it.
I prefer Jeff Hardy most def, but we need 2 give honour 2 whom honour is due 2 when necessary.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
dahmie2013:

Not necessarily, Lesnar has also made a name 4 himself & breaking d undertaker's undefeated wrestlemania streak was just d icing on d cake. I used 2 beef d guy badly, until I watched some of his matches, in short, I watched d Fatal4way match of summerslam last year, I respected him more after watching it.
I prefer Jeff Hardy most def, but we need 2 give honour 2 whom honour is due 2 when necessary.
He will only earns my respect if he can put his universal championship title down for open challenge like Seth.
How can u sign for a company and then u begin to decide when and who to fight? He decides the time to visit company that employed him at his own convenient time, he only fights in wwe 4 or 5 times a year while the likes of reigns, miz, Braun, Aj, Seth etc fight week in week out.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
MorataFC:
He will only earns my respect if he can put his universal championship title down for open challenge like Seth.
How can u sign for a company and then u begin to decide when and who to fight? He decides the time to visit company that employed him at his own convenient time, he only fights in wwe 4 or 5 times a year while the likes of reigns, miz, Braun, Aj, Seth etc fight week in week out.

He has a part time contract with WWE.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
pu7pl3:

Yea...i was soo happy when he won it...i was praying for him or seth

By the way where is manbeast and kaycee7
I still dey ooo, grin cheesy I hope u're doing fine.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 4:14am On Jul 24, 2018
Romans goes to summer slam defeats lashley then strauman cashes out to become champion grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by KingSlayer1(m): 6:10am On Jul 24, 2018
So Lashley's Win at Extreme Rules was just a compensation... WWE will keep getting Roman Booed by Fans.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 6:22am On Jul 24, 2018
I have zero interest in the main event of Summerslam this year. I'm only gonna read the reviews.

Save us Strowman!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol the big dawg...micheal cole almost orgasmed yelling that...

Smackdown is the real sturv right now bro

Cole has two lines only.....
(Here comes the Big Dawg!!!!!!!!) And
(It's bossssss time)
I like Mauro ranallo better.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2018
Qu3sT:
Dudes come on....NO SPOILERS

Best matches this week
Aj styles vs Rusev - Extreme Rules
Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre vs Finn Balor - Raw
Aj Styles vs Andrade Cien Almas Smackdown Live
Nicki Cross vs Kairi Sane vs Candice Larae - Nxt
Kenny Omega vs Hiroki Goto - G1 Climax B-Block day 4

I enjoyed Seth vs Bobby vs Elias more ..
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2018
dahmie2013:
D truth is if dese wrestlers keep comparing demselves with Brock Lesnar, dey're on a long thing. He is even doing dem a fa4 by not coming every Monday, believe me, if he keeps coming, some wrestlers won't have opportunities & dey'll be complaining.
He has earned d opportunity he's got, he has paid his dues, let other's pay deir's. Some of dem were not wrestlers wen he became d youngest WWE champion in history.
Sincerely, I will like a Brock vs Lashely. 29t, we will know who is going with Brock 2 Suplex City @summerslam.

Actually the youngest world champion in history is Randy Orton.
Plus others won't get the chance if he defends his title 10 times in 1 yr+.
Him no dey see AJ abi? Every ppv
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2018
Guys, am I the only one here loving the new mojo Rawley? I haven't seen you people write about that dude

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2018
dahmie2013:

He has a part time contract with WWE.
Lol grin
It seems you know better than Kurt Angie, if not why would Kurt is at d verge of stripping off his universal title.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2018
But y do people hate roman so much
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2018
ManBeast:
I still dey ooo, grin cheesy I hope u're doing fine.

Why re u now mute na

Im good tho
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2018
MorataFC:
Lol grin
It seems you know better than Kurt Angie, if not why would Kurt is at d verge of stripping off his universal title.

The real managers are backstage... Kurt is playing the manager role
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Sunkyphil:
But y do people hate roman so much

Over push dey worry am. Hate his guts.
Can't remember the last time he had a good match since Aj vs Roman.
My opinion though...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2018
I told you guys men im done with raw...i dont even know why k.o. is there

I like his summerslam match with braun tho...its never been done...

Vince will keep shoving roman up ur mouths grin

That new women only ppv sounds good tho but we also need a men only ppv...if not its cheating
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2018
pu7pl3:

Why re u now mute na

Im good tho
Nothing much,

Did u see Stephanie announcement, women don get their ppv,
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2018
NicestDude:

Over push dey worry am. Hate his guts.
Can't remember the last time he had a good match since Aj vs Roman.
My opinion though...

Lol guy he has been having good matches now...even his last 3 matches were great matches...

U really hate this guy...

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2018
ManBeast:
Nothing much,

Did u see Stephanie announcement, women don get their ppv,

Yea i saw...if men dont get thiers its cheating oo

I done tire for this women evolution shit when they still give titles to ladies that wrestle like the olden days divas and leave the talented ones to rot
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2018
pu7pl3:
I told you guys men im done with raw...i dont even know why k.o. is there

I like his summerslam match with braun tho...its never been done...

Vince will keep shoving roman up ur mouths grin

That new women only ppv sounds good tho but we also need a men only ppv...if not its cheating
I don't even understand that women only ppv, how person go watch am sef..... shouting go full everywhere. embarassed

They don't keep their mouths shut whenever they're fighting.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2018
pu7pl3:

Yea i saw...if men dont get thiers its cheating oo

I done tire for this women evolution shit when they still give titles to ladies that wrestle like the olden days divas and leave the talented ones to rot
Nah their concern be dat, I no go waste my time with something wey no dey give me joy.

Roman Brock again, grin Vince nah bad man

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.