Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos (33167 Views)

Vehicle Falls Off Gwagwalada Bridge / LASTMA Vehicle Falls While Chasing A Car From Onipanu To Maryland, Lagos (Video) / Vehicle Falls Into A Ditch On Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
No pictures of her beside the wreckage? Lies in the air angry
Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by hizzypearl(f): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
HALLELUYAH

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by Taiw(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
This is a wake up call to the atheists and free thinkers in the house. God works in mysterious ways. The car falls from a height of about 4metres probably would have summersaulted for n number of times. The car could have landed upside down or either of its sides or its front which could have been more dissastrous but the king of kings decided to make it land on its tires which absorbed some of the impact and not only that, he made sure that part of its body touched the water saving everybody in the car. Now if you think otherwise...You can try it out.Anyway, glory be to God

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by Taiw(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
DavidEsq:
What if she was unconscious? Even if she wasnt, she will still be in shock to even think of taking a selfie. Dont be offensive bro. be sensible

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by Explicit209: 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thats God in action
We are now in d era were men die no more on acident while jorneying.
Blessed jesus i bless you for this

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
Taiw:
What if she was unconscious? Even if she wasnt, she will still be in shock to even think of taking a selfie. Dont be offensive bro. be sensible
She didn't say she was unconscious. U saying so is just downright lame and splat! Sheeple ish, if I shld add. Naija women don't have shocks wen they are registered on IG. Anything for the attention. Except u are learner and just got to know on deeper life wench.
Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
emmaattack:
Lucky Lad.
God is on this throne.

Lass,not lad.
Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by OgaDonald: 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thanking God For her Life .. But ...

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by psalmiel(m): 12:00am On Mar 05, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
[b]Read below;[/b]Guys, on my way to Kaduna with four other people for a church programme, we were all busy making corrections on the flyer that we had to share at the venue...

The scariest part was the impact, can’t even explain it……….but GUESS WHAT? Five of us all came out alive...

When you're on God's course/mission, you're heavenly guided. I'll never forget the day the Lord delivered me from a ghastly accident on my way to Cannaland when our vehicles break suddenly failed on high motion while on 3rd Mainland Bridge and it almost swerved into the Lagoon, thank God for the pavement by the bridge and as well miraculously stopping the vehicle at Oshodi without any head on collision. It wasn't funny mehn
Later, some atheists will start accentuating God does not exist because they can't see any proof of His existence. May the scales in their eyes fall off in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by dingbang(m): 12:00am On Mar 05, 2018
The lord was in that car just as he was present in the burning furnace.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 05, 2018
May GOD be praised! He had delivered you from the snare of the fowler!!

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by vicfy(m): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2018
God is great...may his name be praised always

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by 8stargeneral: 12:36am On Mar 05, 2018
Thank u lord,i call u God of miracle

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by mikaelzX(m): 12:38am On Mar 05, 2018
Isn't this thesame accident that was reported on the 27th of February as can be seen here https://www.nairaland.com/4370427/pastor-prince-winner-involved-accident
Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by micflo28(m): 1:08am On Mar 05, 2018
Quickly, come let's get married and bore kids as duplicate copies of us. Just kidding. Thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by iammarvellux(m): 1:43am On Mar 05, 2018
To God be the Glory,

. Great things he has done.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by penocrat1(m): 1:46am On Mar 05, 2018
grin she is really endowed

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by royalrex: 1:58am On Mar 05, 2018
So she wasn't injured.....
Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by Ellabae(f): 2:00am On Mar 05, 2018
God is good

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by Cadec007(m): 2:20am On Mar 05, 2018
Ellabae:
God is good
bae uve not slept?!
Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by 19naia(m): 3:44am On Mar 05, 2018
Newer cars with crumple zones to make impact easier on the people inside.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by maazikc: 6:48am On Mar 05, 2018
Hand work of God

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by pally123: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2018
The last picture though. I hope she didn't wear this kind of skirt to the church program o. Personally, if I dey her back for the program, I no go hear wetin Pastor dey talk again

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by ufuosman(m): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2018
Thank God for her life

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by NobleRomm(m): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2018
God is great

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by EMMYNENTLY: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2018
Wow, all thanks to GOD.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by opomulero101(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2018
It is written"the evil shall bow before the good and the wicked at the gate of the righteous"

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by 9JAgosurvive: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Thank God you serviced this Queen and your are in good health, God be praised. His eyes was on you all as you guy's embarked on that journey, and what ever plan the wicked had,though they tried their desire never came to pass.

Just to imagine, I was in your office at SMH plaza less than two weeks ago, and here I find a story about you in a accident, so glad it's a testimony to the glory of God.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by queenbella4eva(f): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
For those doubting the authenticity of the story, it actually happened to ME. Got a call from a friend this morning, who told me to go check out the story here. Have been a silent follower of Nairaland for a long time now cause I enjoy the quality of information I get here, but I haven't been following for some time now, for certain reasons, didn't even sign up till now and I had to do so, atleast to confirm that that it did happen. Thanks so much guys for celebrating with me, none of us will die before our time.
Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by queenbella4eva(f): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
DavidEsq:
It happened to me.
Re: Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos by queenbella4eva(f): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
royalrex:
So she wasn't injured.....
Few bruises, thats all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User / Governor Obiano's Christmas Decorations In Awka , Anambra State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.