Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze (4253 Views)

Buy/Sell Your Wise, USDT, UBA Africard ($) Funds, And Other Digital Currencies / Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ / Bitcoin Trading And Other Digital Currency Is Gambling ...on Your Own - NDIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by Money2000: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2018
Very fast and reliable service. Hayfloze has helped me withdraw $316 PayPal from fiverr. Thanks for the instant payment.

1 Like

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by hayfloze(m): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2018
Money2000:
Very fast and reliable service. Hayfloze has helped me withdraw $316 PayPal from fiverr. Thanks for the instant payment.
Thank you money2000 for the review.
Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by Dapsey97(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Hayfloze is the guy! $422 upwork funds sold to him. Fast and reliable. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by hayfloze(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2018
Dapsey97:
Hayfloze is the guy! $422 upwork funds sold to him. Fast and reliable. Thanks.
Thanks for your patronage!

More PayPal grease to your elbow!!!

1 Like

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by routsz: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Had PayPal transaction with Hayfloze this morning. It was clean & cool. Much thanx.

1 Like

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by hayfloze(m): 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
routsz:
Had PayPal transaction with Hayfloze this morning. It was clean & cool. Much thanx.
Thank you for patronizing sir!
Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by icekalito(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Had palpay transaction with hayfloze this morning and to my surprise I got alert straight into my account with no story .. Hayfloze thumbs up boss, you so legit, really appreciate.. More blessing more deals.

1 Like

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by icekalito(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
If you want something fast reliable deal please just go for Hayfloze, is the boss in PayPal transaction. Continue with your good ways

1 Like

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by hayfloze(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
icekalito:
If you want something fast reliable deal please just go for Hayfloze, is the boss in PayPal transaction. Continue with your good ways

Thank you boss... God bless you!
Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by ayomidearo(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2018
Very fast and legit guy!!!
Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by hayfloze(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2018
ayomidearo:
Very fast and legit guy!!!

Thank you boss!

Expecting more fiverr paypal from you!
Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by abdulr747(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2018
Hayfloze is the best exchanger I have withdrawn from so far. He is easy to communicate with, fast and Very Reliable. I 100% recommend him. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by hayfloze(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2018
abdulr747:
Hayfloze is the best exchanger I have withdrawn from so far. He is easy to communicate with, fast and Very Reliable. I 100% recommend him. Keep it up.
Thank you bro. I appreciate your understanding also. More Fiverr PayPal funds to your acct!
Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by icekalito(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2018
abdulr747:
he's so reliable.
Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by Danthesage(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2018
Bro, How do I communicate with you? I have PayPal to sell.
Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by vvaley(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2018
Danthesage:
Click on my whatsapp link in my signature let's chat. I need PayPal fund badly
Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by funlord(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2018
vvaley:

Click on my whatsapp link in my signature let's chat. I need PayPal fund badly

No one should contact this scam loving bastard!

1 Like

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by funlord(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2018
Danthesage:

Do not contact that criminal that quoted you! Search his name and see his list of crimes. He is a thief

3 Likes

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by hayfloze(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2018
icekalito:
he's so reliable.
Thank you Boss. Seeing this is really encouraging!

1 Like

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by hayfloze(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2018
funlord:

No one should contact this scammer!

Thank you Funlord for the notification. I wonder what people gain from scamming others. Lack of Peace of mind alone can kill a human. One day, these scamming bastards would meet who would finish them spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by hayfloze(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2018
funlord:

No one should contact this scam loving bastard!

That bastard called "airdrophy", I even had to borrow him some cash because he used his "mom" to lie that she was dying on sickbed. He never returned it. It was some days later that his name was raised here to have scammed a lot of people.

1 Like

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by Money2000: 7:00am On May 10, 2018
abdulr747:
He has withdrawn accumulation of over $1,500 for me from fiverr. He is a very trusted dude, I can vouch for him anytime.

3 Likes

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by Money2000: 7:05am On May 10, 2018
Hayfloze has successfully withdrawn $520 for me from fiverr. He is reliable fast and doesn't delay payment. His service has made PayPal easy for me to convert to naira.

Keep up the good work boss.

3 Likes

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by hayfloze(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2018
Money2000:
Hayfloze has successfully withdrawn $520 for me from fiverr. He is reliable fast and doesn't delay payment. His service has made PayPal easy for me to convert to naira.

Keep up the good work boss.
Thank you boss. I appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by arefrizzy(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2018
I just exchanged with @Hayfloze and it was Fast and Excellent! Received payment immediately.
Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by hayfloze(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2018
arefrizzy:
I just exchanged with @Hayfloze and it was Fast and Excellent! Received payment immediately.
Thank you! More fiverr PayPal to your balance!
Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 11, 2018
Needed to make a withdrawal for the first time and searched the term 'PayPal' and I found many, but there was something about hayfloze 's openness that made me contact him. And also the fact that he did transactions below $100. I was skeptical at first when I saw someone accusing him of a scam but after scrolling down further and seeing his detailed, well composed, calm response to the person with supporting evidence I was convinced. That, and the fact that his other customers came to his support on how he's made transactions involving thousands of dollars.

When chatting with him he was very direct and straightforward. He laid down his operating rules and CLEARLY explained the risks that could be involved if I needed to do a transaction beyond his regular line of business (in my case, non instantaneous transaction).

Even at that, he was regularly providing me with updates until the transaction was finalised and as soon as he received the payment he sent my money without delay. Very professional. Based on this experience, I'd do business with him again and definitely recommend him to anyone else I know.

1 Like

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by hayfloze(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Needed to make a withdrawal for the first time and searched the term 'PayPal' and I found many, but there was something about hayfloze 's openness that made me contact him. And also the fact that he did transactions below $100. I was skeptical at first when I saw someone accusing him of a scam but after scrolling down further and seeing his detailed, well composed, calm response to the person with supporting evidence I was convinced. That, and the fact that his other customers came to his support on how he's made transactions involving thousands of dollars.

When chatting with him he was very direct and straightforward. He laid down his operating rules and CLEARLY explained the risks that could be involved if I needed to do a transaction beyond his regular line of business (in my case, non instantaneous transaction).

Even at that, he was regularly providing me with updates until the transaction was finalised and as soon as he received the payment he sent my money without delay. Very professional. Based on this experience, I'd do business with him again and definitely recommend him to anyone else I know.

Wow!!!
This review is breathtaking... you took your time to write this... God bless you sir!
More deals ahead

However, I've never been accused of scam on this platform before grin
Thumbs up bro!

2 Likes

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by icekalito(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2018
Nice doing business with you again and again, you the boss and much respect to you, just so trustworthy with integrity @hayfloze when it comes PayPal or any online transactions

1 Like

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by hayfloze(m): 2:00am On May 20, 2018
icekalito:
Nice doing business with you again and again, you the boss and much respect to you, just so trustworthy with integrity @hayfloze when it comes PayPal or any online transactions
Thank you Bro.

1 Like

Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by Whiteee(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2018
fast, easy and swift transaction with hayfloze. keep up the good work
Re: Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze by hayfloze(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2018
Whiteee:
fast, easy and swift transaction with hayfloze. keep up the good work
Thanks Boss... need more fiverr paypal withdrawals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Original Sumec Generator / I Want To Start Manufacturing Soaps Manually To Sell To The Local Markets. / How Much Is The Current Price Of Groundnut In Your Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.