Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) (6135 Views)

How Do I Earn Cryptocurrency Easily In 2022 And 2023? / 2 Ways To Earn Cryptocurrency And Cash Out On Lockdown / 5 Ways To Earn Cryptocurrency In 2018 Without Investing A Dime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) by Dclique(m): 12:50am On Mar 05, 2018
Do you want to know about bitcoin, ethereum and cryptocurrency investment in Nigeria?, you're lucky because this post will discuss this topic in depth. You will learn how to make money with bitcoin in Nigeria and other cryptocurrencies.

The popularity of Bitcoin and Ethereum investment in Nigeria is growing rapidly. This article provides a broad overview of crypto currencies; bitcoin, a form of investment better than tucking your money in the bank with no returns. Some even think that bit coin is a solid investment opportunity for retirement.

What is Crypto currency?
A crypto currency (or crypto currency) is a digital or virtual currency that works as a medium of exchange and uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions or exchange at a person-to-person level, enabling direct payments between individuals.Despite existing for several years, crypto currencies became a global wonder in 2017, when the price of Bit coin soared with a gigantic increase.

2017 also marked the year in which crypto currency trading became a popular investment option and source of active income for people all over Nigeria.

The most traded tokens within the crypto currency scope are currently:
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Ethereum
Ripple
Bitcoin Cash

How can i start earning money with Bitcoin in Nigeria
If you want to start making money with Bitcoin, there are some important requirements to first put in place, without this you cannot invest in crypto currency. Below are the steps required;

1. Digital Wallet: In order to conduct transactions on the bitcoin network, participants need to run a program called a “wallet.” Bitcoin are not technically “coins,” so it only seems right that a bitcoin wallet would not actually be a wallet. A wallet is where all your bitcoin will be stored.

2. Secure Internet Connection: If you choose to trade bit coin online, use discretion about when and where you access your digital wallet. Trading bitcoin on an insecure or public Wi-Fi network is not recommended and may make you more susceptible to attacks from hackers.

3. Nigerian Bank Account, Debit Card: When you exchange currency for bit coin, you will need funds to make those transactions. Bitcoin wallets can connect directly to your bank account, debit card.

4. Bitcoin Exchange: After you’ve set up your wallet with a payment method, you’ll need a place to actually buy bit coin in Nigeria. Users can buy bit coin and other crypto currencies from online marketplaces called “exchanges,” similar to the platforms that traders use to buy stock. Exchanges connect you directly to the bit coin marketplace.

How to Start Investing in Crypto-currency in Nigeria

Find a Reliable Exchange
Securing your crypto-currency is very important. It is very important you make sure your all your cypto transaction is done on a reliable crypto investment platform.

Continue reading on how to make money with bitcoin in Nigeria here - https://www.bukasblog.com.ng/bitcoin-ethereum-investment-nigeria.html
Re: How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) by ERCROSS(m): 1:58am On Mar 05, 2018
do u sell bitcoin
Re: How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) by Dclique(m): 2:20am On Mar 05, 2018
ERCROSS:
do u sell bitcoin
No
Re: How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) by pufframmy: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Buy and sell your CURRENCY BITCOIN, PERFECT MONEY, RIPPLE, ETHEREUM, LITECOIN NOW AVAILABLE
You Can Now Register and Login at your convenient time at https://www.pufftechexchange.com
all transaction will be served in short time we here to Serve you Better thanks For the Patronage
Send us MAil at info@pufftechexchange.com for other Coin needed or For selling
Our Whats App Number Remain 08026116103 Monday to Sunday from 8:00am till 8Pm we here to Serve you more

Re: How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) by Michaelnsd: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Re: How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) by seyiowoseeni(m): 8:32am On Nov 08, 2020
Join kudabank and buy crypto seamlessly, you can save daily, weekly, monthly towards a goal and earn %10 interest annually you can also , manage your budget on the go. You can also receive money internationally on the app, with the integration of Payoneer.Incase you decide to the app use this code C2HXHOXG to get welcome bonus provided you have at least #100 0n the app. That's my Mastercard delivered to me this morning the courier. You will love #KudaBank
@kudabank @Payoneer

Re: How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) by MollyClarkson: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Cryptocurrency mining is painstaking, costly, and only sporadically rewarding. Nonetheless, mining has a magnetic appeal for many investors interested in cryptocurrency because miners are rewarded for their work with crypto tokens. This may be because entrepreneurial types see mining as pennies from heaven. This is one way of making money on cryptocurrencies. Another way you can try to invest in them and try to make some money when its price will rise. I can suggest you search for crypto signals and analyze what cryptocurrency you would like to invest in.
Re: How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) by VyctoryDendy: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
MollyClarkson:
Cryptocurrency mining is painstaking, costly, and only sporadically rewarding. Nonetheless, mining has a magnetic appeal for many investors interested in cryptocurrency because miners are rewarded for their work with crypto tokens. This may be because entrepreneurial types see mining as pennies from heaven. This is one way of making money on cryptocurrencies. Another way you can try to invest in them and try to make some money when its price will rise. I can suggest you search for crypto signals and analyze what cryptocurrency you would like to invest in.
Re: How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) by digstrong: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
You should never enter the world of cryptocurrency trading if you are not sure that you have enough information. My advice to you is to read a little information here https://safetrading.today/ and choose a channel or a bot for yourself that will collect crypto trading signals for you and scalp strategies. With this, you should definitely succeed.
Re: How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) by Jaxx123: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
If you are in the crypto market and you are yet to get any of this powerful coin coming, it mean you are already sleeping enough.

15 million of Safemoon coin go for #60k

15 million of MRAT coin go for 60k

15 million of free coin BSC coin go for 60k

16 million of NCAT coin go for 60k

Buy it and store it

All are fully on binance market soon.

This information is enough to change your entire life

Contact me on Whatsapp to get it if needed.

0815 246 9749
Re: How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) by Jaxx123: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day
Re: How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) by Nicoswit(m): 7:10am On Jul 01, 2021
Reg
Re: How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) by Jaxx123: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
IF YOU ARE A CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADER OR STOCK INVESTOR AND YOU DON'T BUY THIS COIN CALLED ZUGAR COIN, BELIEVE ME, YOU NEED TO DO SO NOW!

A few years ago a coin was release into the crypto market called FLOW but because the founder of the coin is from Africa many ignore it.

FLOW was $0.1 then, but today the price is $19!

Nkeem is my friend, he bought 70,000 units of this flow coin then and today is one of the happiest man on earth.

Today, another giant coin and futurist is already in the market.

The name is zugar coin

zugar coin is an Africa project, just like FLOW.

My friend, zugar coin will deeply eliminate poverty from entire Africa as many that hold it.

This said coin will make many people rich greatly.

Many of us, here in Africa, eyes never open to this coin potential.

Maryland and Dallas in the USA bought this coin massively today with more percentage increment in the market 

The great news for as many interested investors is zuga coin is doing a massive promo for only Africa.

This promo lasts for 2-5 days

Look at it 

+BUY N25,000 And Receive N500,000 worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N50,000 And Receive N1.5 million worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N80,000 And Receive N3.5 million worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N200,000 And Receive N8,000,000 worth of Zugacoin (SZC

This is exactly how FLOW did at that time.

few get while many ignore.

if you are looking for a great valuable coin to buy and hold for a while plus small money then don’t allow this PROMO to go  without you be part of it

get with peace of mind...please go and get it.

Get it from any merchant around the world

HOW TO GET ZUGA COIN PROMO

+Go to play store and download zuga coin wallet

+Create your account

+Copy your wallet 

I advise you don't allow this massive promo to end without you be part of it.

You can chat with me on WhatsApp if you need my help.0815 246 9749 

Thanks
Re: How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) by checkthis1990: 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nice one.

Meanwhile, you can try these 4 SECRET EARNING METHODS, you could earn from it:

https://www.nairaland.com/6780728/try-these-4-secret-earning
Re: How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) by Chukatabra: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
I actually do save and make money through Crypto as a student since I came across Bitmama Earn program at https://bitmama.io/earn-by-staking/. Basically I just stake $50, sit back and relax as they do their thing and give back my money with returns.

Been amazing really. This article opened my eyes - https://blog.bitmama.io/how-to-save-money-as-a-student-using-crypto/
Re: How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) by Akposkiz: 9:14am On Jun 02, 2023
Help! how can I invest and trade in binance?

(1) (Reply)

The Billion Coins Legit Deal ( TBC Coins ) / New Message From MMM / Which Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.