Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

New Message From MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Message From MMM (6133 Views)

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' / Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) / 4 Red Flags From MMM Founder’s Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Message From MMM by Leopantro: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
"Dear participants!

Unfortunately, the persecution against MMM organized by the mass media has provoked a panic. We have been working in Nigeria for almost 2 years and we have millions of members. During all that time, we had no complaints and accusations from participants, everything was paid to everyone in time and in full amount, by 30% per month. We held charity events and helped children. We did a lot of useful things for people! Well, who was suffering from this?

"The government and the adherents of the current unjust financial system. That is why they planned and brought all these crazy investigations and persecution in the mass media. “The only thing which prevents the investigation is the fact that non of the participants reported to the police”. If there are no complaints, and everybody is happy, then what is the investigation for? What is the subject? Did not they understand the consequences? Did not they understand that their irresponsible actions would hurt people? Millions of people! Well, try oppressing any bank, even the most reliable one, in the same way, and see what will happen tomorrow.

"However, it is futile to explain that to them. MMM prevents banks from robbing people, that is the only reason why all this is happening. And nobody cares about people. If we managed to pay millions of participants 30% per month for two years (and would still be paying, if the mass media and government did not lie about MMM!), why do banks not do the same? Why do they offer only a few percents a year? Make your own conclusions. Thought everything is clear right now. You are simply robbed, we have always been saying it. The modern financial system is predatory by nature. It is not for ordinary people, it is for the bankers. Its purpose is financial slavery! And it achieves this purpose perfectly. In general, in this situation, we have to start all over again. We have no choice. You can see on your own what is happening.

Hence,

The current (“old”) Mavros are frozen. Any operations with them are impossible. With the development of the system, we will send 10% of the total inflow (of all the PHs) to pay for the “old” Mavro. According to the experience of other countries, we can definitely say that in the normal course of events, all the old Mavro debts will be paid off in about six months.

“New” Mavros (Mavro bought from the moment of this announcement) are introduced. You can use them on a common basis: to ‘acquire’ and ‘withdraw’ them at any time. All of this, of course, is not very nice, but it’s not the end of the world. We will quickly pay off “old” Mavro debts, no doubt about it. You just have to wait. (And anyway, you can thank your precious media and government for this “gift”!). The best thing you can do is just to start participating again, that is all. And you will quickly return everything, even with a benefit. Moreover, now is the most favorable time to participate and invite: in fact, everything starts from the beginning. So do not miss your chance! :-))
We hope for your understanding.
Administration."

2 Likes

Re: New Message From MMM by Tiffbuxas: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
I smell HOT shit.... buh THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE ..signed nairaland super villain TIFFBUXAS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Message From MMM by Laveda(f): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Truth is, the number of people that will participate when the system is back will definitely reduce, cause by then everyone would be rushing to collect their money..

Its shaky now, hands on deck.. Prayer is the key now. cheesy even the ones shouting that they know how it works, deep down they are scared but you know, we must give ourselves hope.

6 Likes

Re: New Message From MMM by ring7(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
If anything happen to my cousin,i go lay curse on that pastor.

4 Likes

Re: New Message From MMM by Godfullsam(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Moku Mogbe modaran!!!
Re: New Message From MMM by alezzy13: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
for real?
Re: New Message From MMM by unite4real: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
That's the message on mmm south africa in may this year.

2 Likes

Re: New Message From MMM by chimzyblack(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
stop posting trash, that message was for MMM South Africa when it had its own problems.

But MMM nigeria will surely BOUNCE Back.

6 Likes

Re: New Message From MMM by Leopantro: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
chimzyblack:
stop posting trash, that message was for MMM South Africa when it had its own problems.

of course it will bounce back but in all countries where MMM accounts were frozen, a reset was done.

1 Like

Re: New Message From MMM by bettercreature(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
chimzyblack:

I was about to say the same it was the message for the south Africans, but when the south African Mmm returnes,they resorted to accepting only Bitcoin, I hope Mmm Nigeria won't end up the same way
Re: New Message From MMM by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Happy birthday day hateu2/misshatey/iamhatey
Wishing u all the best, ma'am smiley smiley
Even though we've never chit-chatted before I hope this marks the beginning of our friendship. smiley smiley

In other news, wishing u and Tashagirl a very very happy returns. Happy birthday to you two cheesy cheesy cheesy
What a coincidence cheesy grin grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Message From MMM by silvernus0: 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
@OP

WERE DID YOU SEE THAT FALSE STORY

Please mind the false info You spread
Re: New Message From MMM by Alabi324(m): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January. Please spread this to all your downlines"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Message From MMM by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 14, 2016
Alabi324:
"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us
properly understand this new message that seems
to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all
MMM participants. The message does NOT say that
nobody will be able to GH until January, instead
the message is saying that you will not be able to
GH until after 30days that you actually made the
payment of your PH and the recipient confirms.
Meaning that your money must actually spend
minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you
PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to
pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the
payment but the recipient does not confirm your
order until 15th November when he finally comfirms
receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th
November), your mavros will change status to
"CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or
Green ), so you will only be able to request for help
(GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from
15th December. It is not that you can't GH before
January.
Please spread this to all your downlines"

So you guys have changed tactics so as to lure people to continue putting their money into the scam? I laugh you.

I have a question for you tho. If you put 1 million in a room and lock it up, will it grow to 1,3 million within 30 days? If your answer is. No, how come you are promoting MMM that promises to grow your money?

Oh! They are robbing A to pay B ...

It is well with you all

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Message From MMM by fratermathy(m): 2:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Martins301:

So you guys have changed tactics so as to lure people to continue putting their money into the scam? I laugh you.

I have a question for you tho. If you put 1 million in a room and lock it up, will it grow to 1,3 million within 30 days? If your answer is. No, how come you are promoting MMM that promises to grow your money?

Oh! They are robbing A to pay B ...

It is well with you all

Another analogy based on their own "system"

If you give your friend "help" of 1million for ONE MONTH, will he pay you back 1.3million?

No interest rises that much anywhere in the world.

MMM has a very bad reputation but some youths would rather stand with it than face the reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Message From MMM by anigbajumo(m): 3:53am On Dec 14, 2016
Laveda:
Truth is, the number of people that will participate when the system is back will definitely reduce, cause by then everyone would be rushing to collect their money..

Its shaky now, hands on deck.. Prayer is the key now. cheesy even the ones shouting that they know how it works, deep down they are scared but you know, we must give ourselves hope.

Obviously u are wrong, only mmm kids that failed to understand the content of the msg will b panic.People will still provide help nd some intelligent people are still providing help now coz this is the best time to invest more nd they will be merged to pay by Jan.I will request for another PH in the next two weeks nd fulfill my order come by January.mmm is not for chicken heart,it is for the real men.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Message From MMM by Calculux95: 4:01am On Dec 14, 2016
Why are some people so interested in others downfall, the message was sent to MMM South Africa not MMM Nigeria, you just decided to edit it to suit your nefarious purposes, right now MMM South Africa is still on going.

2 Likes

Re: New Message From MMM by Hiploko(m): 4:07am On Dec 14, 2016
Calculux95:
Why are some people so interested in others downfall, the message was sent to MMM South Africa not MMM Nigeria, you just decided to edit it to suit your nefarious purposes, right now MMM South Africa is still on going.
d message is Ok na. It means that same thing happened in SA
Re: New Message From MMM by Calculux95: 4:20am On Dec 14, 2016
Hiploko:
d message is Ok na. It means that same thing happened in SA

It's quite different from what happened in South Africa, besides it's already been alleged that those whose mavro are at or over 30days maturity will be eligible to Get Help from Thursday. This message will only spread more panic... .. Because the op made it look legit.

If panic increases the possibility of MMM surviving reduces...
Re: New Message From MMM by Hiploko(m): 4:29am On Dec 14, 2016
Calculux95:

It's quite different from what happened in South Africa, besides it's already been alleged that those whose mavro are at or over 30days maturity will be eligible to Get Help from Thursday. This message will only spread more panic... .. Because the op made it look legit.

If panic increases the possibility of MMM surviving reduces...
pls read the chat well! I have seen it severally. He is trying to assure all that same 30days freeze occured in SA but was later removed and MMM is now working fine.. Check well!!
Re: New Message From MMM by Calculux95: 4:36am On Dec 14, 2016
Hiploko:
pls read the chat well! I have seen it severally. He is trying to assure all that same 30days freeze occured in SA but was later removed and MMM is now working fine.. Check well!!

Bro I don't know about you the message I read above said that when it came back from the freeze the old mavros were wiped totally and a payment plan was set in place with a totally new system.

I'm not interested in that kind of come back from MMM Nigeria.
Thus let him stop promoting false messages.. Seeing as that message is not from mmm nigeria

That's my opinion we can agree to disagree.

1 Like

Re: New Message From MMM by Hiploko(m): 4:46am On Dec 14, 2016
Calculux95:

Bro I don't know about you the message I read above said that when it came back from the freeze the old mavros were wiped totally and a payment plan was set in place with a totally new system.

I'm not interested in that kind of come back from MMM Nigeria.
Thus let him stop promoting false messages.. Seeing as that message is not from mmm nigeria

That's my opinion we can agree to disagree.
I agree. Also heard some people can GH tomorrow
Re: New Message From MMM by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 14, 2016
bettercreature:
I was about to say the same it was the message for the south Africans, but when the south African Mmm returnes,they resorted to accepting only Bitcoin, I hope Mmm Nigeria won't end up the same way

I prefer it is done in bitcoin so those who dont understand it can take a hike.
However, the initial of those who have paid particularly the ignorant once who put in NG100000 and below should be paid.
Re: New Message From MMM by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2016
unite4real:
That's the message on mmm south africa in may this year.

No, that wasn't the message in south Africa. It was in his book when he was sent to prison in Russia. My money is gone. My 500k.
Re: New Message From MMM by unite4real: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2016
dadaic:

No, that wasn't the message in south Africa. It was in his book when he was sent to prison in Russia. My money is gone. My 500k.

so sorry about this. Actually i am not in it at all but me i will advice you that if per adventure they resurfaced in January as promised. try to get your money out as quickly as possible then sit on the sideline and watch what happens.
Re: New Message From MMM by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2016
dadaic:

Your 500k indeed. Where u see am
Re: New Message From MMM by olawealth1000(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2016
O. P.

Re: New Message From MMM by progress69: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
anigbajumo:

Obviously u are wrong, only mmm kids that failed to understand the content of the msg will b panic.People will still provide help nd some intelligent people are still providing help now coz this is the best time to invest more nd they will be merged to pay by Jan.I will request for another PH in the next two weeks nd fulfill my order come by January.mmm is not for chicken heart,it is for the real men.........

Can u ask LION is frozen mavros where actually returned grin

The promised to add 10% of frozen mavros to new PH. Thereby trapping them more and more. 6 months was given as the expected time to clear all frozen mavros. We are in Dec, it happened in May. Ask any honest guider if they actually recovered the frozen mavros. I pity u
Re: New Message From MMM by TashaGirl: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2016
ActOfWar:
Happy birthday day hateu2/misshatey/iamhatey
Wishing u all the best, ma'am smiley smiley
Even though we've never chit-chatted before I hope this marks the beginning of our friendship. smiley smiley

In other news, wishing u and Tashagirl a very very happy returns. Happy birthday to you two cheesy cheesy cheesy
What a coincidence cheesy grin grin tongue
Thanks bro. Happy birthday to hateu2 too. I don't know we Are birthday mate oo. Thanks for the observation sir
Re: New Message From MMM by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
TashaGirl:
Thanks bro. Happy birthday to hateu2 too. I don't know we Are birthday mate oo. Thanks for the observation sir
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy happy Christmas, madam. Happy Christmas! Well, Just as I would like to be friends wd hateu2, I would like to be ur friend also off the scenes. I guess you both have alot in common grin grin

Be deceiving urself oo angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Block Of 6 Flats Architectural Design. / First Bank Insurance Educational Plan / Learn To Trade Forex Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.