Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 14 ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 14 ) (286 Views)

Flee Sexual Sins / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 14 ) by Revadebola: 2:53am On Mar 05, 2018
20 PRACTICAL STEPS OUT OF SEXUAL SINS. (PART 14).

14. Don't resist fornication, rather flee.

"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body".

The word "flee" implies : to run away, to shun. The word flee is a stronger way of dealing with sexual temptations than resisting temptation.
In Genesis 39: 11-12 when Potiphar's wife posed great sexual temptations to Joseph, he didn't stay with her resisting, but he flee, he literally ran away from her. Genesis 39:11-12 (KJV)
"And it came to pass about this time, that Joseph went into the house to do his business; and there was none of the men of the house there within. And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand, and fled, and got him out". If you are serious about overcoming sexual sins, you must run away from both the person and the scene of the temptation.
Apply caution and restrain in all your dealings with the opposite sex. Avoid inordinate closeness with the opposite sex. Don't ever expose yourself to situations whereby your sexual emotions will be stirred up.
Avoid secluded places with the opposite sex which can lure you into sexual sins. Don't engage in flirt conversations.
Don't use your phone to commit sexual immorality. Stop sexting. Don't be involved in exchange of nude pictures.
Don't stay around persons seducing you. Flee from them. Run away. There is an adage in my place, that says, whatever you won't eat, don't smell it.
A little caressing, a mild kiss, could gradually end you up in 5 minutes quick unplanned sex.
If you don't want to fall into sexual sins, avoid places and people that will seduce or lure you into it.
Don't let someone fan the flame of sexual passion into you and you are now left burning with the lust of how to quench it.
It is best and wisest to flee from sexual sins, than to find yourself in the trap and scene of trying to resist the urge not to fall into it.
Don't even start any sexual sin with anyone at all, once you start, you will need double effort to get out of it.
You are better off not engaging in sexual sins, than practicing sexual sins, then seeking deliverance from the addiction, obsession and the curses it brought with it.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Holy Spirit give me quick discernment of the traps of the devil.
2. Lord strengthen me to flee from the temptation of sexual sins.
3. Father help me to break friendship with this person luring me into sexual sins.
4. My birthday is 21st March, join me to thank God for His protection over me.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP : +2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Wise Words! / Pastor Osimbajo Of RCCG Lied,so Pastors Can Lie Too? / Expose It Before It Exposes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.