Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) (15486 Views)

King Rasaki, LAX Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday With A New Car / Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) / L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group | Wizkid, M.I Visit New Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by zion69(m): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2018
Nigerian Musician Damilola Afolabi, popularly known as L.A.X has officially launched his multi-million Naira Company Rasaki Group HQ, located in Lekki Lagos.

Lax who has been dedicated and diligent to his craft; giving us back to back hits has taken his career to another level by unveiling the Rasaki Music Group Headquarters which offers live rehearsal studio sessions, digital recording studio with in-house producers, entertainment consultation and music business.

L.A.X who is also the owner of the Brand Rasaki Group, further discussed that the company caters for artistes in need of legal counseling since this has been a major challenge with a lot of artiste over the years. In his words “we have a team of lawyers whose aim is to protect and guide the intellectual properties of creatives”.

The music act, who is also currently working on his self titled King Rasaki debut album to be released soon; further revealed that;

We intend to redefine the approach to entertainment business and video production by taking it to a whole new level as we also realize that lots of artistes require a playground to explore creatively ,so we look forward to cultivating long lasting relationships with creative minds.

Theikes of Wizkid, M.I & Mut4y of Legendury Beatz stopped by to support their own.
Cc lalasticlala

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/singer-lax-launches-rasaki-music-group-hq-in-lekki/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by zion69(m): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2018
When there's money, there's business.

See More Here : http://zionadebisi.com/singer-lax-launches-rasaki-music-group-hq-in-lekki/

2 Likes

Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by OKorowanta: 6:54am On Mar 05, 2018
Commendable.
That sure look like Wizkid.
Even friends who abandoned you will remember you wen they hear you've forayed into good unexpected bizness.
After co-writing and collaborating to churn out two of Wizkid biggest hits till date,Carol and Ginger,we thought ur best days were behind you but u shocked all of us.
This is the best news I've heard after banga soup from a Nigerian artiste.
Great business idea.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by coken: 7:12am On Mar 05, 2018
lady struggles to fit her breast into tight cloth see here https:///cazYJt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by mmclatino(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2018
This is fantastic Good job.
Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by RogueX: 10:26am On Mar 05, 2018
Came on here to hate but when someone is doing well, evem your haters will praise you.

Not a fan of LAX but from what i see here, hes got a working brain. God bless your hustle.

Now the hard work starts

20 Likes

Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2018
It is not by opening music group do you have the business acumen to sustain it?

5 Likes

Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by idrisolaide(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2018
grin
Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by Badboiz(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2018
Good one
Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by mayskit4luv(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2018
cool
Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by dicksonadams(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2018
Fadiga24:
you have to start somewhere... Ride on baba

19 Likes

Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2018
Nice one.
Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2018
Excellent cool
Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by RogueX: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2018
LordOfCash:

You nor get sense... Who told u Wizkid forgot him... I work with star boy group and we always been in good terms.. And ginger was by lax ft. Wizkid and Wizkid has bigger hits than Caro!

1 Like

Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by King4Roller: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2018
OKorowanta:
Commendable.
Even friends who abandoned you will remember you wen they hear you've forayed into good unexpected bizness.
After co-writing and collaborating to churn out two of Wizkid biggest hits till date,Carol and Ginger,we thought ur best days were behind you but u shocked all of us.
Great business idea.
Erigga is that you?
Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by emsco(m): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2018
This boy mama get money en. lowkey omo olowo

6 Likes

Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by marvin906(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2018
cool..
cool cool
buh na your popsi money they talk so

2 Likes

Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by King4Roller: 10:33am On Mar 05, 2018
OKorowanta:
Commendable.
Great business idea.
Ermm. Caro and Ginger? 2 biggest hits? I just noticed you are trying to portray Wizkid in bad light.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by don2baba: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2018
Ok
Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by JMOB(m): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2018
Fadiga24:
must you say otherwise

1 Like

Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2018
Super good
Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by carpmam: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2018
Nice work there,
Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by chyckxx(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2018
Rasaki to the world.

1 Like

Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2018
Nice one this is what happens when you have a working brain. Soon I will fly above Wizkid, Davido and others expect the unexpected never forget the WUSE gonna turn

2 Likes

Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2018
Nice one this is what happens when you have a working brain. Soon I will fly above Wizkid, Davido and others expect the unexpected never forget the WUSE gonna turn
Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by kinkybunny(f): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2018
Fadiga24:
mumu

2 Likes

Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by MrCoker: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2018
Good job.. Where is that failed musician, maybe LAX would be able to resuscitate his dead career. Oh! , I forgot, he has no career to resuscitate.

5 Likes

Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by greggng: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2018
That guy is good. Luv his give me love I no go run away, that's a hit song

1 Like

Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by OKorowanta: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2018
King4Roller:

Erigga is that you?

Lol grin
No be Erigga o.
But Erigga na my guy from way back in Warri.
We also spent sometime together in Lagos before work dey carry me waka round Nigeria.
Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by CuriousMynd: 11:02am On Mar 05, 2018
MrCoker:
Good job.. Where is that failed musician, maybe LAX would be able to resuscitate his dead career. Oh! , I forgot, he has no career to resuscitate.

I no go talk.
Re: L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 11:12am On Mar 05, 2018
Rasaki, Good one from you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer / Why Nollywood Star Ashley Nwosu Died / Joke Jigan Denies Breakup With Olawale Osato Jegunmah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.